California teachers emancipation movement

8 "libertarian" teachers in California are suing to free themselves from forced union dues.

the teacher's union says all teachers benefit from collective bargaining , therefor everyone owes them big money.

...it's time to end slavery in America.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/teachers-743340-union-court.html
Would have no problem with someone not wishing to pay union dues....simply give up the benefits of collective bargaining.

Interesting comment by one of our RW radio pundits in San Diego......stating that they ought to offer teachers $125,000 to start if they don't join the union........It was pretty funny, thinking that any union breaker would be willing to pay teachers that much.

Oh brother 8 teachers whoopie..
If they are willing to take a pay cut and give up their pensions and pay more for their healthcare I'll believe them.
Why should they? You going to force them to at the end of a gun barrel?
statism_ideas.png

Last edited:
If they are willing to take a pay cut and give up their pensions and pay more for their healthcare I'll believe them.
Because without the union they'd make $10 hr, which is your goal
No, without the union, they'd make $100 hr, which is your goal to deny them.....

No one forced you to make less you just did. Maybe you should have joined a union.

I think this story is such a big deal is because the GOP wants the unions gone, and we take the bait every time..

No, without the union, they'd make $100 hr, which is your goal to deny them.....
Bull pucky.

Bull pucky.
No, liberal fascism.....

Forum List

Back