California School District Drops Mandatory Geography Class, Replaces it...

"Diversity" and "inclusion", as long as you agree with them.

If not, keep your mouth shut or you'll be targeted.

Part of the class is probably how to intimidate people into silence.

The decay continues.

im sure glad i dont have to worry about this shit anymore.....cutting shop classes and PE was bad enough when my kid was in HS.....now this.....well like the guy on the radio said...."who the hell cares where Montana is?....you dont need to know that cleaning rooms at the Hampton Inn".....

With Course On “Diversity And Inclusion”…

El Rancho Verde Unified School District will stop requiring its high-school students to take geography and instead require them to take a class on diversity and inclusion.

ERUSD president Aurora Villon said the class is necessary because minority students “need to feel validated.”

California School District Drops Mandatory Geography Class, Replaces It With Course On ?Diversity And Inclusion?? | RedFlagNews.com

Alrighty then.

Not a bad idea actually. Geography can perpetuate racist and pro-western ideology without even meaning to with how global maps are drawn. As with 'North America' on "top" of 'South America' (which perpetuates the top-bottom/dominant-submissive sexual relationship roles,) and unrealistic relative sizes for countries. It's an old issue in fact and can be quickly summarized googling around for 'enviromental racism,' and 'eurocentrism.'

LOL, utter horseshit.

El Rancho Verde Unified School District will stop requiring its high-school students to take geography and instead require them to take a class on diversity and inclusion.

ERUSD president Aurora Villon said the class is necessary because minority students “need to feel validated.”

California School District Drops Mandatory Geography Class, Replaces It With Course On ?Diversity And Inclusion?? | RedFlagNews.com

Alrighty then.
Fucking unbelievable.
I'd pull my out of that school, pronto.

Alrighty then.

No dice, keep geography, cut down on recess & lunch time.

Cut down sports programs.

So you want to stop the soccer program? Racist.........

Fucking unbelievable.
I'd pull my out of that school, pronto.

Try to imagine that you're a KKK Grand Dragon, a high muckety-muck, and you managed to infiltrate the Obama Administration and were made Secretary of Education.

What kind of plan, that you could disguise as liberal do-gooderism, could you devise to achieve your goal of harming and subjugating America's minority students?

Why this plan of course.

Why is it that almost every liberal race-focused policy actually works to harm minorities? The two most parsimonious explanations are liberals are as stupid as a post of wood or they're secretly (or not so secretly) the useful idiots of the KKK. The American Left has a long history of being useful idiots used by the Soviet Union so that behavior and outlook probably comes quite naturally to them.

Alrighty then.

Not a bad idea actually. Geography can perpetuate racist and pro-western ideology without even meaning to with how global maps are drawn. As with 'North America' on "top" of 'South America' (which perpetuates the top-bottom/dominant-submissive sexual relationship roles,) and unrealistic relative sizes for countries. It's an old issue in fact and can be quickly summarized googling around for 'enviromental racism,' and 'eurocentrism.'
Yeah there's no reason maps should be standardized with north up. Everyone can just make maps with whatever direction up they want. Maybe south south east would make a good top of the map for Mexico. West for Canada. East for the USA.

Lol.

Alrighty then.
Well. Given that the population in this school district is 12% black 33%Latino and the rest White and other races, I see the blacks and Latinos getting a dose of their own medicine.
Alameda County Percent
African American/Black 12.8%
American Indian/Alaska Native 0.4%
Asian/Asian American 21.9%
Filipino 5.0%
Hispanic/Latino 32.6%
Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander 1.3%
White 21.4%
Multiracial 4.0%
Public School Enrollment, by Race/Ethnicity - Kidsdata.org

Diversity and inclusion can be taught in other classes, make a genuine effort, instead of a PR move.

Diversity and inclusion as you call them, should be taught AT HOME..
I find it interesting how liberals push "inclusion" when their entire message is exclusion.
Oh well, nobody is perfect. Hate to burst the liberal bubble there.

This is high school you nitwit.......they don't have recess. ... :cuckoo:

In America most high schools do have free periods, sometimes termed "recesses".

I never did. We had Study Hall and that was only if you had an open period with no class scheduled. I never had recess after the 5th grade.
I had "study hall" that you were only allowed to take if you were in calculus because it was basically a second period of calculus so you had calculus every day instead of every other day.

Alrighty then.

That has got to be without a doubt one of the most far fetched explanations I've ever heard...:eusa_eh:

I totally agree.

When districts and States across the nation are facing deficits and shortages; having any Intermural activities is insanity.

Get rid of all sports and competitions where schools compete against one another and the school pays for it. If Alumni/parents wish to fund an academic decathlon team or a group like FFPS wants to organize a soccer team or football team in the neighborhood, they can.

Cutting classes such as Geography is batshit crazy when global competition is at a fever pitch.

Alrighty then.
Well. Given that the population in this school district is 12% black 33%Latino and the rest White and other races, I see the blacks and Latinos getting a dose of their own medicine.
Alameda County Percent
African American/Black 12.8%
American Indian/Alaska Native 0.4%
Asian/Asian American 21.9%
Filipino 5.0%
Hispanic/Latino 32.6%
Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander 1.3%
White 21.4%
Multiracial 4.0%
Public School Enrollment, by Race/Ethnicity - Kidsdata.org

I posted the actual school student body demographics upthread (#18). Looking at district data is misleading because many of those students are in private schools. Only 5.9% of the students in the school are white, with 74.2% being Hispanic and 14.8% African American.

White parents pull their children from these institutions of dysfunction. It's now getting to point where white parents who send their kids to public schools characterized by glorious diversity are bordering on child endangerment by doing so.

Alrighty then.

I'm all for it...in Cal. Keep those liberal idiots as stupid as possible. The less they know about geography the harder it will be for them to find good states, move there and fuck them up.

yea i know what you mean....all the fuckers that moved from all the other States to California during the 70's 80's and 90's sure did a number on this State....thanks....

When you advertise your state as the primary destination for the utopian hippy, do anything you want let your freak flag fly place to be you tend to collect those types over the years. Sadly they now think maybe they should be planting their freak flag somewhere else because paradise isn't so grand after all.

I'm all for it...in Cal. Keep those liberal idiots as stupid as possible. The less they know about geography the harder it will be for them to find good states, move there and fuck them up.

yea i know what you mean....all the fuckers that moved from all the other States to California during the 70's 80's and 90's sure did a number on this State....thanks....

When you advertise your state as the primary destination for the utopian hippy, do anything you want let your freak flag fly place to be you tend to collect those types over the years. Sadly they now think maybe they should be planting their freak flag somewhere else because paradise isn't so grand after all.

the only flag that was flying here was.....California one of the best places in the Country to live.....no one expected all the far left dipshits from the other States to start coming here....hopefully everyone is getting them back....

Alrighty then.

No dice, keep geography, cut down on recess & lunch time.

Cut down sports programs.

Which will result in increased obesity and possibly increased crime (kids won't have something to keep them out of trouble).

Forum List

Back