California may place third gender option on state documents

No , you're the fucking idiot. I have read extensively on the subject . You have no clue. You are just trying to pull off a snow job, a logical fallacy in the form of an appeal to ignorance, i.e. I said it so it's true and you should believe me. Pathetic!
Dude, you haven't even tried to refute it.
Have a great night.
It is really quite fascinating how people like you, who don't want to learn anything that will contradict their bigoted views-who indeed fear learning- if even capable of learning, will pretend that no evidence has been present. That is truly pathetic and sad.
You didn't present anything! Your link is bullshit.
Here you fucking ignorant bigot
Hermaphrodite isn't a myth. That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.
It also doesn't have to have ALL the characteristics, like you said. All it needs is partial to be classified as such. Hermaphrodite isn't PC so they developed intersex. They also threw in mental deficiencies to appease the mentally ill and make it seem more legit. You can check out time lines and history of it to tell. I doubt you will, though. And I damn sure aint doing a couple hours of research for you.
Here is a good link as well. Learn something :thup:
Intersex: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
Hermaphrodite - Wikipedia
I don't believe this shit. First you post a link that actually contradicts you contention that intersexuality is a mental disorder, then you post a line which actually supports my contention that intersexual are not the same as hermaphrodites. You realize that right?
Maybe you should re-read my standing. I never said intersex is a mental disorder. I said they included that in to give the mentally ill some justification.
Hermaphrodites is a branch of intersex. Maybe you should re-read my links as well.
Or do you need my 8 year old to explain it in kids terms and mail you an audio copy?
You're still not making any sense. Mental illness has nothing to do with it, and hermaphroditism is NOT appropriately applied to humans. What exactly is you position on this since you claim that I got it wrong. How should these people be helped and treated. Spell it out,

View attachment 124328

A bill under consideration in California would place a third gender option on state documents — which, if it passes would make California the first state in the country to do so.

The effort, however, is not being pushed by the “transgender movement,” but rather by people who are biologically neither male nor female — or, alternatively, both.

According to a report by Sacramento’s local CBS affiliate (CBS13), it all
======================================================================

California the breeding ground of brain damaged rejects in society. ( Those awake to this american take down game) don't count. But Ca. is fkn clipped in all ways there is. Won't be long before those lunatic legalize kids getting married at 9 yrs old. I mean my gawd we can't have anyone's feelings hurt because they Identify as being turned on my 9 yr olds now can we, we wouldn't want to hurt their little snowfalke feelings.
What are they going to write in their documents? Transgender or maybe just "third sex"? :eusa_think:

View attachment 124328

A bill under consideration in California would place a third gender option on state documents — which, if it passes would make California the first state in the country to do so.

The effort, however, is not being pushed by the “transgender movement,” but rather by people who are biologically neither male nor female — or, alternatively, both.

California the breeding ground of brain damaged rejects in society. ( Those awake to this american take down game) don't count. But Ca. is fkn clipped in all ways there is. Won't be long before those lunatic legalize kids getting married at 9 yrs old. I mean my gawd we can't have anyone's feelings hurt because they Identify as being turned on my 9 yr olds now can we, we wouldn't want to hurt their little snowfalke feelings.
What are they going to write in their documents? Transgender or maybe just "third sex"? :eusa_think:

They are going to go with FREAK!

:rofl:

View attachment 124328

Why are you so afraid of transpeople?

View attachment 124328

I think he was just joking! :)

View attachment 124328

I think he was just joking! :)
Then you aren't paying attention.

View attachment 124328

Male
Female
Freakazoid

I wonder what the next absurd issue the democrats will come up with in their left wing think tanks to divide us.

I cannot really think of anything. What I do know is the absurdity will be epic.

Like this fucking subject.

Understand that as long as the left wing losers control the media and are able to hype agendas, they are in control of the country.

Regardless of who is president. Just understand that sobering reality.

/---- the next liberal demand will be:
It's a crime to defend yourself with deadly force in an assault because it deprives the criminal of a fair trial. ---- oh wait ---- they already did that. Never mind.

View attachment 124328

You do realized 1 in 2000 babies are born intersex, don't you. Gay, homosexual, bi sexual, asexual , transsexual , none of that is new, what is new is the coming all of it coming out into the open.

My dear sweet Mom probably turned over in her grave when news of Rock Hudson surfaced.

It possibly is more pronounced today due to hormone infested meats, and genetic mutations.
No they are not lol. That number is based off mid wives and shit not being able to tell a babies sex at birth. Maybe you mean "tiny dick syndrome" or "huge clit syndrome"
That term (intersex) got introduced to replace "hermaphrodite" because it wasn't PC and they wanted to fuck with science and integrate mental deficiencies in with physical ones. Its disgusting.
Feel free to continue to wallow in ignorance
You're the ignorant one along with Penis-Envelope.

" Some groups use an old prevalence statistic that says we make up 1 in 2000, or .05%, percent of the population, but that statistic refers to one specific intersex trait, ambiguous genitalia, which is but one of many variations which, combined (as they are in medical diagnostics and coding), constitute the 1.7% estimate "

How Common is Intersex? An Explanation of the Stats.
/----
Male
Female
Liberal

View attachment 124328

/----
Button
Button hole
Zipper

View attachment 124328

Male
Female
Freakazoid
Male
Female
Gender non conforming
Ignorant, Bigoted Zombie Troll-Bot / Conservative

Its about time!! Other states must and will follow. People will get over it just like they got over same sex marriage and gays in the military. It's a changing world deal with it. A little education about the trans and intersex issues might go a long way towards overcoming the fear born of ignorance.

/---- Who says we got over it? We battle it constantly.

Its about time!! Other states must and will follow. People will get over it just like they got over same sex marriage and gays in the military. It's a changing world deal with it. A little education about the trans and intersex issues might go a long way towards overcoming the fear born of ignorance.

/---- Who says we got over it? We battle it constantly.
Oh yes, I forgot because here in my community where we value diversity everyone is cool with . It's not even an issue But yes, there are pockets of resistance. It kind of reminds me of stories that I heard of Japanese solders on remote pacific island holding out because they did not no know or want to believe that the war was over.

Forum List

Back