California man spends 50,000 100 procedures to transform into genderless alien

Who gives a shit if he wastes his money on plastic surgery?
LOL If you have to question it, Hmmmm . Tech. nobody gives a shit what he does. But you are missing the points of thinking outside the box, the plain black and white goes beyond the effect of society as a whole.

You're likening this to the Fall of Rome so you apparently do give a shit. lol. I think you're being pretty overly dramatic, though.

Dude this fkn chit isn't normal. and the surgeons who does this wtf are their ethics. What will they do next c'mon. and this dumb ass will certainly regret it when he grows up.
Dude this fkn chit isn't normal. and the surgeons who does this wtf are their ethics. What will they do next c'mon. and this dumb ass will certainly regret it when he grows up.
I didn't even want to go into the doctors but, since you did...

Their ethics is money and practice/experimenting...

Why isn't plastic surgery regulated?
This is fucked up....this loon looks like
a creature someone created in a Face Off challenge!

The only person that I can't understand more than that pictured thing is its plastic surgeon. Seems like a huge waste of talent to me but I guess some people will do anything for a buck. I do wonder if this story is for real.

Yep, no surprise you have the same attitude here,
as you did with the 9 yr old transgender on the
cover of NG....knowing when he was 3, he was a she...
and his parents jumped on board...

What's it to you? What's it any of your business?

THIS IS WHY!

How they can't see this as a severe mental illness is beyond me.
Go figure?!

A child can't sit still or stay focused
and it's AD/HD....put the kid on meds

Meds for what...being a kid

An adult wants to have reconstructive surgery
and his genitals removed to be/look like, a genderless alien...
And, It's, it's his body, his money, what's the problem?

Unfuckingbelievable!

THIS IS WHY!

You must have me confused with somebody else as I never discussed the aforementioned National Geographic cover.

Either way, how this person chooses to legally spend his money is none of your damn business. Yes, he looks terrible, but I am not going to piss myself and act the world is coming to an end.

Last edited:
Oh my gawd.
His parents should be slapped about the head and face till bald-headed for raising such a mental fuck up

And this fruitloop is important enough to discuss? Sheesh.

Every single thing that's discussed need not be important. Sometimes it's just fun and nonsense or interesting

He is a freak. He would rightly belong in a carnival side show. But he isn't in a side show. He can and will demand that he be treated as a genderless alien and we must recognize that he is an alien. The law will punish anyone that does not refer to him as an alien.

THIS IS WHY!

Go figure?!

A child can't sit still or stay focused
and it's AD/HD....put the kid on meds

Meds for what...being a kid

An adult wants to have reconstructive surgery
and his genitals removed to be/look like, a genderless alien...
And, It's, it's his body, his money, what's the problem?

Unfuckingbelievable!

At least it is one less wienerwaggler out there

He's been lucky, but if he keeps going with those surgeries, he is likely to become disfigured and be really sorry.

O M G

Our country is becoming more and more
like a Sodom and Gomorrah playground every day!

I'm sorry but, one legalized perversity,
breeds every and any perversity!
Yep, I remember Book of Genesis how the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah had some weird guy who got a shit ton of plastic surgeries, and how Babylon would follow their course to destruction since there might be a weird guy who was into looking fashionably genderless there as well.

Where the heck is Silhouette anyway, this is the exact kind of thread that gets her diddling her skittles over the affront to morality presented by people who don't behave same as the hive.

I'm not sure about the genderless thing, but the alien part could be cool.
Especially if he could get hooks for hands that were powerful enough to crush rocks yet delicate enough to create Batik silken clothing by hand (or hook) while simultaneously juggling chainsaws.

I'm not sure about the genderless thing, but the alien part could be cool.
Especially if he could get hooks for hands that were powerful enough to crush rocks yet delicate enough to create Batik silken clothing by hand (or hook) while simultaneously juggling chainsaws.
Took the words right out of my mouth.

I think doctors that perform these surgeries should require the patient to show proof that they do not have a mental illness . I feel that if a person wants to remove a piece of there body that they might be sick and need help.

Forum List

Back