California imposes secular idealology on school children thorugh 5th grade

[

In your first instance, the coach was leading the prayers. That has been illegal for about 60 years now. I was a coach and my players would get together and pray before every game. It was totally voluntary and I was not allowed to lead or participate in it.
It was never enforced until lately. We prayed in class throughout my elementary days. And our pledge of allegiance that the school's officials has led every morning to the whole student body. Has always had the phase,"One nation under God" in the pledge. but now. since a bunch of devil's imps has infiltrated the school system. .You can read at school about Greek's gods and goddesses. That promotes child abduction and raping of children. Which a lot of school teachers are doing these days. But you cannot read a book that teaches moral values and self-control, which the Bible teaches.

Parents say teacher violated son’s rights by not allowing him to read Bible in class

Student told he could not read Bible during school free time

The Supreme Court Supports Bible Reading in Public Schools - Family Policy Alliance

It was never enforced until know? What does that mean?

I was coaching in the early 2000s. We said the Pledge of Allegiance in every school district I taught in for 21 years with the exception of one district because my students were not American!

Those examples are you cited are rare instances where teachers and administrators decided to institute their own agendas against established law and practice. It is not new in that regard. We will always have stupid people.

If any teacher that supported Hillary Clinton or the Democrat party, are the Antichrist. And that they should not be around children. Or even teaching them. That it will be like having a group of pedophiles to raise your children.

Hillary Clinton laughs as woman removes ‘under God’ from Pledge of Allegiance

Cuckoo ^^^.

The "Under God" part of the pledge was added when I was in the 2nd grade.

Bellamy's original Pledge read:

I pledge allegiance to my Flag and the Republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

See: when was under god added to the pledge - Google Search

And so was the phrase, "In God we trust " wasn't at one time on U.S. currency and Thanksgiving and Christmas wasn't celebrated when the first colonial settlers had landed on Plymouth rock. It all came later.

So your elementary kid has gone from being innocent. To know every difficult thing as sex and deviances about it can do to them? Okay, sorry my boy had an innocent as possible, as I could do for him growing up. That's what parents do! We are screwed as a civilized society. If you're good with what's going on.

did you actually read that paragraph before you posted it?

cuz it was garbage and made no sense whatsoever!

trump?

is that you?
You teach your child or grandchild about sex specifically before they are 7? Does that make sense?

I teach them before that to be respectful of others.
Does that include the teacher that tells them they can be a different sex?

7 year olds don't get into this but I have no problem with this discussion in school.
proxy-1.jpg

They don't? I'll pray for your child.

trump?

is that you?
You teach your child or grandchild about sex specifically before they are 7? Does that make sense?

7 year olds don't get into this but I have no problem with this discussion in school.
View attachment 275026

Meme's do not make for valid arguments.

View attachment 275026

Meme's do not make for valid arguments.
Okay, get used to it. BIGOT that is if you're really a Christian. I hope you are, but it's getting worse to be one.

I'm a Christian. I understand that in a country like our the schools can not reach from any religious group.
But they can reach to the liberal bible and tell your child God doesn't exist. Also if you want to be gay or change your gender in elementary school is okay?

I have had 5 kids go through the school system. I'm pretty sure not a one was told that "God doesn't exist".

If they had, I would have told them their teacher was wrong and they were free to say so.

Being gay isn't "OK". It just "is".
So your elementary kid has gone from being innocent. To know every difficult thing as sex and deviances about it can do to them? Okay, sorry my boy had an innocent as possible, as I could do for him growing up. That's what parents do! We are screwed as a civilized society. If you're good with what's going on.

trump?

is that you?

you must be a conservative.

I didn't say that.

I didn't write it.

I didn't post it.

and I didn't do it.

you just made it all up......

and I am SURE you believe it....

Forum List

Back