California illegal weed on the rise after legalization

California's Weed Black Market Ramps Back Up

gee, I'm starting to think everything they said about legalizing weed was a big lie
The market is reacting to over-regulation. That's California. Of course, there will always be "bootleggers." That's just human nature. But the majority of it could be regulated and a source of revenue, except California has made it too complicated and onerous. Maybe they'll learn.

gee, I'm starting to think everything they said about legalizing weed was a big lie

don't - anything available on the open market has a black market following.

beating the system is human nature.
Yes, the Pepsi black market has been a major problem.

Uh, no. It's gotta be a product that somebody actually wants.

I recently needed windshield wipers. Went to the chain store and they quoted me sixteen bucks. That's for ONE blade of the cheapest they had. I said "forget it", went to eBay and got both blades for half of what they wanted for the single.

That's not a 'black market' since wipers are not illegal --- but it is going around the system. Same thing here -- it's a piece of Nature.

Hell I grow my own tomatoes and peppers too.

Right, states should encourage citizens to fuck up their brains with drugs there's a fucking plan for success.

Freedom means not having a government that tries to control what I put in my body.

Good people look past their nose on shit like this...you see, when filthy Liberals have carte blanche they make bad decisions...those bad decisions lead to said filthy Liberal stealing from my checking account through welfare dependency.
Come on people..think once.

Growing pains

She’s concerned that contaminated cannabis will simply shift to the black market. Many cannabis dispensaries now operate without a license, letting them undercut legal operators that play by the rules and pay taxes

Eventually it will be like the choice between buying illegal hooch from that still in the woods that was made with who knows what- or buying a bottle of Jack Daniels at the store.

Dumbass filthy Democrats can fuck up a wet dream.

Democrats have encouraged Mexican cartels to buy ‘grow houses’ in Mexifornia by legalizing weed.
Democrats have encouraged Mexican cartels to buy ‘grow houses’ in Mexifornia by legalizing weed.

You aren't calling yourself a broke loser for nothing!

Lying Republicans still want to tell Americans what they can do- and have of course passed the very laws that have made the Mexican Cartels so very rich.

Right, states should encourage citizens to fuck up their brains with drugs there's a fucking plan for success.

Freedom means not having a government that tries to control what I put in my body.

Good people look past their nose on shit like this...you see, when filthy Liberals have carte blanche they make bad decisions...those bad decisions lead to said filthy Liberal stealing from my checking account through welfare dependency.
Come on people..think once.
Filthy Conservatives have made it a practice to try to control the morality of Americans- even when it enriches organized crimes and foreign drug cartels.

Forum List

Back