California governor Moonbeam blames 'low-life politicians' as 'sanctuary' law backlash builds

Jerry Brown's probably a bit retarded, something's not right there.

California has the sixth largest economy in the world.

dum dum.
So? There are autistic kids who are mathematical wizards. Californias wealth is a product of its location & people not its government
Too bad your orange buddy is so jealous of California that he assaults California every chance he gets. Just like you people do.
:boo_hoo14:
No one ought to take anything GMU posts seriously, his ignorance on issues is gigantic and emotional / hysterical.

its called being 80 years old.....stuck in his old ways....he was a so-so gov back when and he aint much different today...

Bullshit ^^^ He has fixed much of what Wilson, Deukmejian, Davis & Schwarzenegger left behind. Massive debt, overcrowded prisons, and many counties and cities nearly bankrupt.

Yup, guess that explains the high poverty, welfare and homelessness....dumbass.

Concrete thinkers ^^^ accept simple phrases as an explanation based solely on their biases which the propaganda demagogues exploit. There are myriad reasons for homelessness and poverty that never occurs to them, and this is their strength. The man said it well, there are lairs, damn liars and statistics.

10% of the Population of the US live in California. Raw numbers are misleading as anyone who knows simple math comprehends.

As for welfare, it is obvious thinker does not do his homework, General Assistance and welfare went away during the Clinton Administration. CA's rules for aid changed to workfare when AFDC was replaced by TANF.

Ignorance on a grand scale has lead our nation to the edge, and unless reason replaces emotions in November, we may very well go the way of Germany. It seems the Democrats may win enough seats in the H. of Rep. as many of the R's are dropping out; what ought to concern the people is that Trump will order the Capitol burned and declare Marshall Law to thus suppress the vote and keep his ass kissers in power.

Sure thing, calling welfare by a different name doesn't change a damn thing. Sure hope you're not an example of one of those bright liberals.
Is California the welfare capital?

its called being 80 years old.....stuck in his old ways....he was a so-so gov back when and he aint much different today...

Bullshit ^^^ He has fixed much of what Wilson, Deukmejian, Davis & Schwarzenegger left behind. Massive debt, overcrowded prisons, and many counties and cities nearly bankrupt.

Concrete thinkers ^^^ accept simple phrases as an explanation based solely on their biases which the propaganda demagogues exploit. There are myriad reasons for homelessness and poverty that never occurs to them, and this is their strength. The man said it well, there are lairs, damn liars and statistics.

10% of the Population of the US live in California. Raw numbers are misleading as anyone who knows simple math comprehends.

As for welfare, it is obvious thinker does not do his homework, General Assistance and welfare went away during the Clinton Administration. CA's rules for aid changed to workfare when AFDC was replaced by TANF.

Ignorance on a grand scale has lead our nation to the edge, and unless reason replaces emotions in November, we may very well go the way of Germany. It seems the Democrats may win enough seats in the H. of Rep. as many of the R's are dropping out; what ought to concern the people is that Trump will order the Capitol burned and declare Marshall Law to thus suppress the vote and keep his ass kissers in power.

And just for fun I'll give you another link.
L.A. tops nation in chronic homeless population

And?

Your link describes a problem, which may appeal to your biases but, as I stated, concrete thinkers are not sagacious.

Why do you think, if you do, why LA and CA have such a large population of homeless? Let's see if you can come up with more than finger pointing at Democrats.

dum dum.
So? There are autistic kids who are mathematical wizards. Californias wealth is a product of its location & people not its government
Too bad your orange buddy is so jealous of California that he assaults California every chance he gets. Just like you people do.

that's because they're ignorant imbeciles.

Sure thing, calling welfare by a different name doesn't change a damn thing. Sure hope you're not an example of one of those bright liberals.

And?

Your link describes a problem, which may appeal to your biases but, as I stated, concrete thinkers are not sagacious.

Why do you think, if you do, why LA and CA have such a large population of homeless? Let's see if you can come up with more than finger pointing at Democrats.

Why is liberal California the poverty capital of America?

And?

Why is liberal California the poverty capital of America?

LOL, Seriously?

In terms of "capital", i.e. a pot of money, likely because the average of income in CA was raised by the number of actors, athletes, lawyers, high tech workers, doctors, etc.

Of course the mean has other factors such as a climate wherein a homeless person can survive in a tent, or even a jacket without fear of freezing to death; that we have fewer callous conservatives than the typical Red State;

But I digress, you meant "capitol", and honest mistake (lol) and that answer is we have 10% of the nation's population, we border Mexico and the gateway of people fleeing from poverty of some of the Central American Countries; the Congress has failed to act on a comprehensive immigration policy (remember, many are here as those or their progeny who benefited from Reagan's Amnesty Program, and the Bracero Program (see: Bracero program - Wikipedia ).

dum dum.
No one ought to take anything GMU posts seriously, his ignorance on issues is gigantic and emotional / hysterical.
Are you still butthurt?

You poor little whiney bitch.

I do troll a lot. I also post in earnest on occasion. I am here for my enjoyment not your emotional needs.
Having said that no one really gives a damn what any of us think. This is a forum not a State Dinner.

Get over yourself.

What does California have after one removes Google, Apple, Intel, Cisco, Oracle, Facebook, Tesla and a few other high techies? Then look at where these mid to upper level exec's live, do you really think they give a shit? They are so liberal and rich they are insulated from the consequences of their stupidity.
The Only Real Americans Are the Ones Born in the White Working Class

Its not stupidity; they know exactly what they are turning loose on White plebeians. Only suckers think they are the opposite of rich Conservatives.

dum dum.
Are you still butthurt?

I do troll a lot. I also post in earnest on occasion. I am here for my enjoyment not your emotional needs.
Having said that no one really gives a damn what any of us think. This is a forum not a State Dinner.

Get over yourself.

Okay, just for you I will. I need directions to "get over myself". Is that like, "go fuck yourself"?

Honestly, I try. I use words that someone like you will, or should, recognize. That you don't is not my fault - I do try to talk down to you so you might comprehend. That you don't or can't, is sad and pitiful.

Are you still butthurt?

Get over yourself.

Okay, just for you I will. I need directions to "get over myself". Is that like, "go fuck yourself"?

Honestly, I try. I use words that someone like you will, or should, recognize. That you don't is not my fault - I do try to talk down to you so you might comprehend. That you don't or can't, is sad and pitiful.
A smart man who had no respect for someone else would ignore them. Then there is you.

Goto bed old timer

Ok, OK, now unlax, fellow humans. When was the last time any of us actually asked for AND voted (take a deep breath here) to make your locality a sanctuary for illegals? Anybody? show of hands here.... Nobody? It just just sort of sprang up unilaterally without popular consensus . Poof, out of no where. It just happened overnight. I tend to be a critical thinker, so I ask, HOW THE HELL DID that just "HAPPEN"? Woops, I slipped on a bar of soap, now this is a sanctuary for illegals?

Last edited:
Are you still butthurt?

Get over yourself.

A smart man who had no respect for someone else would ignore them. Then there is you.

Goto bed old timer

It's only 10 PM on the West Coast, my oldest son and I just worked out while watching the Giants beat the Nats. Now is the time to take the dog out to pee, and then put her to bed.

BTW I told my wife about you and that you live in Milwaukee, she said bums like you is why she moved to SF, after graduating from UW.

Are you still butthurt?

Get over yourself.

Goto bed old timer

It's only 10 PM on the West Coast, my oldest son and I just worked out while watching the Giants beat the Nats. Now is the time to take the dog out to pee, and then put her to bed.

BTW I told my wife about you and that you live in Milwaukee, she said bums like you is why she moved to SF, after graduating from UW.
Milwaukee?

Ummm lol

dum dum.
Are you still butthurt?

Get over yourself.
:clap2:

Forum List

Back