California governor Gavin Newsom, who suports green energy, demands an investigation to find out why clouds and weak wind caused widespread blackouts

This idiot cancelled the TTIP process and liked to do afterwards nearly the same on his own poor level of stupidity without any big success. In case of the German car industry he spoke nothing else than only 100% stupid nonsense also in case of the duffernce about taxes in this context between the USA and the EU - which had been nearly the same with a little different weights. Before Trump came who do you thnk had been the greatest car exporter of cars "made in the USA"? BMW! But since some time BMW is not any longer able to sell German cars made in the USA in China. And Donald Trump did not like to see any Mercedes in NY any longer. He solved this car-technical problem "How to make votes with stupid nonsense like for example to produce hate on Germany" by leaving NY.

Our trade deficit is running at over 600 billion a year. I am highly skeptical of any "trade deal" that promises to increase jobs in our country.

Especially if you support it.

Okay. ... In memoriam Georg Elser. ... If I had a gun and I would be in the same room together with Donald Trump then I would not know whether it is not my duty to kill this future tyrant of the USA.

Got it. YOu are hostile to the point of murder. Because he cancelled a trade deal. BTW, that really convinces me that that Trade deal was in our best interest.

NOT.

Our trade deficit is running at over 600 billion a year. ...

What has to be changed in one day? You (=US-American companies) make by the way an unbelievable amount of money with things which seem to cost nothing. And tell me please where US-American companies produce the cars which they sell in the USA. BMW for example had been the greatest car exporter of cars "made in the USA". Tell me where Chevrolet produces cars now - or better to say: not produces cars now - because Donald Trump started a weird game which started to break down all international trading routines and trading routes. ...

Whatever. Hang Trump. Win whatever election with whatever illegal tricks. Bring all US-Americans and their money home to the USA. Cut your international roots. Make a big wall around your country and start to sleep some hundred years. This all is not any problem for anyone else. But don't try to do this in one or two days.

Last edited:
Got it. YOu are hostile to the point of murder. ...

Finally you understood something what I said. You understood it wrong but you understood in your way to think something what's important. So take care that you and your country will not become a threat for the survival of all mankind. In such a case you will have to learn something out of this consequence - or you will learn nothing and you will have in a worst case scenario to die on the consequences.

Don't talk to me, talk to your own leaders. THey have the power to get US to go, easily.

But they want US to stay.

No one asked you to come to Germany and to stay here - this was and is exclusivelly only your decision. If you like to go we will make a nice festival and will say "Bye bye" to our friends.

Last edited:
Finally you understood something what I said. You understood it wrong but you understood in your way to think something what's important. So take care that you and your country will not become a threat for the survival of all mankind. In such a case you will have to learn something out of this consequence - or you will learn nothing and you will have in a worst case scenario to die on the consequences.

Buddy, I'm not the one calling for murder, that's you. My position in this thread is just, better Trade policy, and I would like to bring our troops HOME.

That's hardly me or US, being a threat " to the survival of mankind".

You seem to be the one warmongering here, ready to murder or see America "learn consequences" for reasons that, at best, are about having a slightly more aggressive trade policy and at worst, are NO REASONS.

No one asked you to come to Germany and to stay here - this was and is exclusivelly only your decision. If you like to go we will make a nice festival and will say "Bye bye" to our friends.

LOL. Yes, you did not invited US to Germany initially.

But really, that is irrelevant now. Your leaders could certainly tell US to leave now, if they so choose.

And who is this "we" you are talking about? Your leaders are democratically elected and they are all about maintaining NATO, which is still an American led alliance.

Your problem seems to be with your fellow Germans not me. Hell, me and you, AGREE that those troops should come home.

Why you attacking me for agreeing with you?

LOL. Yes, you did not invited US to Germany initially.

So what do you do here in Germany? Any idea about why your murdered millions of Germans although Germany never had done anything bad to the USA and why nobody kills your soldiers here?

But really, that is irrelevant now. Your leaders could certainly tell US to leave now, if they so choose.

I have not any idea who you call "your leaders". My wife? I never asked her to do so. Why should I?

And who is this "we" you are talking about?

Germans and US-Americans from the US-army who spent their time here. We never had big problems with each other and it's not the fault of your army to make a superrich 24/7-idiot without any idea about real life to a president of the USA and to ruin the political relations between the USA and Gwermany.

Your leaders are democratically elected and they are all about maintaining NATO, which is still an American led alliance.

Leave the NATO and lead your own country - and we will see what will happen.

Your problem seems to be with your fellow Germans not me.

You are no problem. Trump and his brainless gang declared war on Germany because the USA has no real enemies. That's a problem which needs decades to be repaired because the Germany of the future is not able to do anything any longer what's right or wrong in context of the USA.

Hell, me and you, AGREE that those troops should come home.

Take your soldiers. Leave Germany.

Why you attacking me for agreeing with you?

I do not attack you. I try to explain you that nearly no one in Germany will accept anything what you call "leadership". Your narcissistic god Donald Trump is one of the most incompetent - if not the most incompetent polititician at all - of a ¿former? country of the free western world.

So what do you do here in Germany? Any idea about why your murdered millions of Germans although Germany never had done anything bad to the USA and why nobody kills your soldiers here?

I have not any idea who you call "your leaders". My wife? I never asked her to do so. Why should I?

Germans and US-Americans from the US-army who spent their time here. We never had big problems with each other and it's not the fault of your army to make a superrich 24/7-idiot without any idea about real life to a president of the USA and to ruin the political relations between the USA and Gwermany.

You are no problem. Trump and his brainless gang declared war on Germany because the USA has no real enemies. That's a problem which needs decades to be repaired because the Germany of the future is not able to do anything any longer what's right or wrong in context of the USA.

I do not attack you. I try to explain you that nearly no one in Germany will accept anything what you call "leadership". Your narcissistic god Donald Trump is one of the most incompetent - if not the most incompetent polititician at all - of a ¿former? country of the free western world.

Mmmmm, Erich Topp sunk the USS Reuben James months before Pearl Harbor.

You are historically quite ignorant.

Mmmmm, Erich Topp sunk the USS Reuben James months before Pearl Harbor.

You are historically quite ignorant.

Idiot. The Reuben James protected the British convoi HX-156 (40 ships) in the Atlantic, threw two water bombs and made two other bombs ready to use. As a result of the actions of this attack Captain Erich Topp fired two torpedos which destroyed the front of the Reuben James. While this "destroyer" (German expression for this kind of ship) sank exploded the two water bombs in the back part of the ship. So in your view to the world the USA started the war against Nazi-Germany with a war crime and without declaration of war.

Last edited:

My understanding is that it was primarily based on our historically and cultural connection with England.

The leaders of your country. You don't like your nation's policy, that is who you should be bitching to, not me. I AGREE with you on regards to NATO.

But "germans" according to their democratically elected leaders, still want us there, evne with Trump in the picture. So, like I said, your beef isn't with me.

Trump did not "declare war" on Germany. We pushed a tiny amount on Trade and shared defense issues. That you whine like this, with such little pushback, shows that you have gotten used to taking advantage of US.

Except you did. And you are, with Biden who is far worse than Trump. So your talk is empty.

My understanding is that it was primarily based on our historically and cultural connection with England.

So you murdered millions of Germans and wiped out many German nations such as the Prussians, the Silesians, the Bohemians and others to do the Brits a favor? The Anglo-Saxons are Germanics. The Normans are Germanics. And the ancestors of all Germanics are Celts.

The leaders of your country. You don't like your nation's policy, that is who you should be bitching to, not me. I AGREE with you on regards to NATO.

What you say has nothing to do with my opinions about Germany and other Germans.

But "germans" according to their democratically elected leaders, still want us there, evne with Trump in the picture. So, like I said, your beef isn't with me.

Trump did not "declare war" on Germany. ...

Very clear the USA under Donald Trump declared war on Germany. Ted Cruz, Tom Cotton und Ron Johnson for example threatened a German harbor with a total economical ruin if they will follow furthermore German laws and not US-American laws. It was by the way the first contact of the managers and workers of this harbor with the species "politicians". And perhaps they still ask themselves when they became a harbor of the USA.

Last edited:
So you murdered millions of Germans and wiped out many German nations such as the Prussians, the Silesians, the Bohemians and others to do the Brits a favor? The Anglo-Saxons are Germanics. The Normans are Germanics. And the ancestors of all Germanics are Celts.

Nope. Deaths in war, is not murder. NOt by Western culture and tradition.

What you say has nothing to do with my opinions about Germany and other Germans.

What I said, was not about my opinion, but just pointing out the reality of the situation. Your nation has the power to tell us to get out. Your nation chooses to have US stay and to stay in an American led alliance.

If that makes you unhappy, the people you are in disagreement with about Germany policy, is your fellow GERMANS.

We Americans are on the outside of that discussion. It is an INTERNAL German discussion. We can observe and comment, but it is your people's choice.

Very clear the USA under Donald Trump declared war on Germany. Ted Cruz, Tom Cotton und Ron Johnson for example threatened a German harbor with a total economical ruin if they will follow furthermore German laws and not US-American laws. It was by the way the first contact of the managers and workers of this harbor with the species "politicians". And perhaps they still ask themselves when they became a harbor of the USA.

"Economic Ruin"? And that pisses you off?

I live in the Rust Belt. Have my whole life. "Economic ruin" of ONE CITY, is not very impressive to me. From my perspective, you need to toughen up.

Nope. Deaths in war, is not murder.

Mrs. Emilie Stein in Berlin not said so when an allied bomb landed in her bedroom and murdered her baby. She fortunatelly lost only two legs and an arm and burned to death.

... I live in the Rust Belt. ...

You live everywhere and nowhere, universal slave.

We Americans are on the outside of that discussion. It is an INTERNAL German discussion.

I discuss not anything in this context with other Germans. I told you that l agree with Donald Trump in this question - on totally different reasons. Take your soldiers. Leave Germany. Do so before we will be forced from any of your stupid governments in the future to have to send your boys home shaved, scalped or without any head at all.

Last edited:
Mrs. Emilie Stein in Berlin not said so when an allied bomb landed in her bedroom and murdered her baby. She fortunatelly lost only two legs and an arm and burned to death.

Mmm, if my argument was that war was fun or cool, that would be an excellent counter point.

Meanwhile, my point stands. By our shared cultural traditions, deaths from warfare is not murder.

That you want to hold me to a standard that is a standard for neither of us, is just you expressing your anti-Americanism.

I'm happy to discuss the good and bad of American history. But I won't let you just smear US for no reason and pretend it means anything.

You live everywhere and nowhere, universal slave.

Very good writing. I like how you create a hint of deeper meaning, while having no clear message.

Meanwhile, my point stands. I live in the rust belt. You talk of economic ruin for a single harbor? Take that, multiple by a couple dozen cities, and wallow in in for 2 or 3 generations, then you can talk to me about "economic war".

Till then, my advice stands. TOUGHEN UP.

I discuss not anything in this context with other Germans. I told you that l agree with Donald Trump in this question - on totally different reasons. Take your soldiers. Leave Germany. Do so before we will be forced from any of your stupid governments in the future to have to send your boys home shaved, scalped or without any head at all.

Yes, I got that. My point is your action makes no sense. NATO is not something America is DOING to you or your country against your/its will.

It is something we, ie both our nations are doing together.

So, if you want to change that, you can do so by talking to your fellow Germans.

Me? I agree with you. I am supporting the same course of action from this side of the equation. Yelling at me about it, serves no purpose. You can't convince me, I already agree with you.

LOL. The way you talk about using force when all you have to do is ask. There is something wrong with you.

Mmm, if my argument was that war was fun or cool, that would be an excellent counter point.

Meanwhile, my point stands. By our shared cultural traditions, deaths from warfare is not murder. ...

End of "discussion" for me, Nazi, US-American one. You have absolutelly not any idea about what is war, suicidal man. Take your soldiers, leave Germany.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back