California Fires

Bailout money was spent on pet projects and envro projects lining the pockets of bought and paid for political whores...............you know the millionaire club of Congress and the Senate.............

Spend that kind of money on a rail system............when you need water and water projects...............need earthquake resistant levies that store the water for all the people of South California.....................

Creating fire breaks.........or Affordable housing issues..............

But............hey Feinstein thanks you for the money...................choo choo.

The arid deserts of California have fires?

Next thing you know, people will tell us they have earthquakes and mud slides.

And in a couple of decades a train that is such a short ride that it will never get to high speed.............

Amazing isn't it................but hey...........Water Rationing is cool.............as long as you get a choo choo train.

The fires we are seeing are new. Because Democrats refuse to use preventative plans used for decades.
And they now learn the hard way...........that their policies are pure IDIOCY.............but they of course will never blame themselves.............

but hey..............Feinstein getting richer.........and they get a choo choo..........

But don't get caught with a plastic straw.............
this_is_where_theyre_keeping_the_straws.jpg

Straw-09-Copy.jpg

Where in the hell do these people come from...........making laws to arrest people for using a dang straw to drink with..........

They are LUNATICS..............clearly...........but they just don't get it.

West is burning up, we've had smoke for a month now, every day but one. The climate is changing, man caused or not. Ca. is a shit-hole anyway, might be karma by some extent.

Some were caused by arsons. In my world we hang these people, along with murderers and sex predators.

You realize wild fires effect a bunch of west states . Most of them red.

if Bush was president now, we all know what would be on the news 24/7
Is this Jerry Browns Katrina.........
does it matter since he can't run again?
Might matter to people affected eh
True but they are mostly dead or broke and I will give you odds that all of Brown's wealth is untouchable without a federal warrant and a treasury/FBI investigation by honest agents. the last two words are key.

These meme summarizes what I’ve said the last three years.

View attachment 209654

Dams bursting and fire fights being lost...Jerry ‘Loves em’ Brown and Mexifornia refuses to spend on improving the quality of life for real Americans as they roll the red carpet out and spend like drunken sailors on their beloved wetbacks.
What dams burst and what fires are being lost? We have the best quality of life in America! You back state bozos really have no idea what living is!

View attachment 209654

Dams bursting and fire fights being lost...Jerry ‘Loves em’ Brown and Mexifornia refuses to spend on improving the quality of life for real Americans as they roll the red carpet out and spend like drunken sailors on their beloved wetbacks.
What dams burst and what fires are being lost? We have the best quality of life in America! You back state bozos really have no idea what living is!

“We have the best quality of life in America!“
Is that right? Remember, filth is never bothered by other filth...in fact, filth will usually gravitate toward other filth. You get it?
California has worst 'quality of life' in US, study says

View attachment 209654

Is that right? Remember, filth is never bothered by other filth...in fact, filth will usually gravitate toward other filth. You get it?
Please stay away! All you would do is make my glorious state a shithole like the one you reside in.

View attachment 209654

Please stay away! All you would do is make my glorious state a shithole like the one you reside in.
We don't want to live in tents ..............LOL

Unless we are camping............and not there .........LOL

Forum List

Back