Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem with the people's republik of California is that politics is based on liberal hypocrisy. Hypocrite California lefties pretend to be outraged about east coast based corporate wealth and the disparity of income while they support the ultimate corporate criminals in the entertainment industry and the decadent display of wealth in H'wood. Is it possible that pot head Jerry Brown is cut from the same mold as NK's fat bellied pig Kim Jung Un and challenging the power of the United States in order to promote some sort of anarchy movement?
The politicians have ruined it all. Look at this:

View attachment 154049

A house very similar to this is texas would cost 60K or less. Here's a 500K home around here.

View attachment 154052

Supply and demand . People want to live in California . Jobs pay more in cali . That's why housing prices are high.
Timmy:

Why have you devoted your life to being a liar?

You know that isn't going to bode well for you on Judgment Day.

74 Percent Of Conservative Californians Are Looking Into Leaving The State

53 percent of Californians want to leave the state, according to new survey

Today is historic.

California just signed into law the strongest renter protections in the NATION.

No one should be forced to choose between paying their rent or buying groceries. No one should live in fear of eviction.

It’s about time.

"Gasoline Prices in the State of California are MUCH HIGHER than anywhere else in the Nation ($2.50 vs. $4.50). I guess those very expensive and unsafe cars that they are mandating just aren’t doing the trick! Don’t worry California, relief is on the way. The State doesn’t get it!" - Trump

No one should be forced to choose between paying their rent or buying groceries.
No land owner should be unconstitutionally forced by government to provide their land and/or facilities at a price dictated by said government. Ever.
No one should live in fear of eviction.
No one should live in fear that the government will control their land, their facilities, their livelihood their prices, etc. No one.

California is an absolute embarrassment to the United States. A filth-hole filled with crime, drugs, sexual assault, illegal aliens, and devastating debt. But even by their horrific standards, this is a new low. Their state government is actually making it a misdemeanor to infect people with a deadly virus on purpose. This state always did promote promiscuity. I guess they don’t want the law to get in the way of that agenda?

Knowingly exposing others to HIV will no longer be a felony in California

Omg promiscuity!!
From our jealous patriot who posts bills bj!!!
Are you referring to my cal daughter who started a $150mm business under Obama.?
She loves California
Maybe a few more brains than you and me?

California is an absolute embarrassment to the United States. A filth-hole filled with crime, drugs, sexual assault, illegal aliens, and devastating debt. But even by their horrific standards, this is a new low. Their state government is actually making it a misdemeanor to infect people with a deadly virus on purpose. This state always did promote promiscuity. I guess they don’t want the law to get in the way of that agenda?

Knowingly exposing others to HIV will no longer be a felony in California
Omg promiscuity!!
So you're going to attempt to claim that intentionally giving someone HIV (which is attempted murder) is nothing more than "promiscuity"? Really? That's the hill you want to die on?!? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back