California Dreamin' Again

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Yer not going anywhere, California.

Secession supporters, who say the Trump administration is specifically targeting their state, will begin gathering signatures to qualify a ballot question in 2020. That initiative would ask voters whether to hold a secession vote — and, if it passes, that vote would take place May 4, 2021.

The secession vote would instruct the state legislature to formally declare California’s independence from the United States.

At which point federal troops would roll into Sacramento, take the state legislature into custody and install a provisional government.

And that would be that.

California secession supporters file new initiative

Yer not going anywhere, California.

Secession supporters, who say the Trump administration is specifically targeting their state, will begin gathering signatures to qualify a ballot question in 2020. That initiative would ask voters whether to hold a secession vote — and, if it passes, that vote would take place May 4, 2021.
Yes, I'm sure a state that borders the sensitive Mexico region, with military bases all up and down her spine for strategic/vulnerable US protection and interests, will want to fund her own military and infrastructure from her dwindling tax base.

That state is in such financial trouble (real trouble, not the stuff politicians declare as "success!" on the face), that if the US stopped it's dole to her, she'd be plying her wares to any foreign interest with money like a crack whore on skid row.

But on the up side, I'm glad to see the state wasting more of it's disappearing funds on chasing mirages in the form of absurd never-gonna-happen ballot measures, paperwork and official salary time. Is the US going to discipline this out of control narcissist state or are we going to all lose tons of money in the form of a gigantic bailout when this lunatic woman has finally and completely lost her collective mind?

Last edited:
in the many years i lived there,it seemed like every few years someone wanted to either break up the state or secede......50 years later and the state is still here and in 1 piece.....only a small group of people are behind this type of shit...most californians,no matter their politics,dont buy this shit....

Forum List

Back