California Democratic Party snubs Feinstein, endorses rival...Message to Hillary

No it isn't. This is California's way of saying they intend to go all in on the minorities and old white bitches are no longer wanted.

Odds are Feinstein still wins re-election. She trounced him in the primaries last month (65% to 12%, I believe). The endorsement means squat if the people don't vote for the guy, and the voters in California have only ever voted Feinstein...

Odds are Feinstein still wins re-election. She trounced him in the primaries last month (65% to 12%, I believe). The endorsement means squat if the people don't vote for the guy, and the voters in California have only ever voted Feinstein...
Democrats in California largely don’t even research the candidates.

Having lived there for more than thirty years, I can attest to this...

Having lived there for more than thirty years, I can attest to this...
same here and deleon is a a couple of steps lower than feinstein....

Forum List

Back