California Democrat teacher/Councilman BASHES our military

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
What a fuck, I hope someone kicks his ass, but really, he's not worth it. This lame gov. employee thinks he knows something. He's self declared awesome, because he's been scholarly indoctrinated. What a shit hole Ca. has become. Worse they're leaving their nests only to poison everyone else.

What a fuck, I hope someone kicks his ass, but really, he's not worth it. This lame gov. employee thinks he knows something. He's self declared awesome, because he's been scholarly indoctrinated. What a shit hole Ca. has become. Worse they're leaving their nests only to poison everyone else.

But it's okay to support the Confederates, fly the flag, support the statues.... only 140,000 US military personnel died in that war....

Republicans are bashing our Dept. of Justice EVERY SINGLE DAY!

Not only is he a Libtard asshole but he is a dumbass.

The Heritage Foundation did a study a few years ago that showed that the people that join the military are better educated and come from wealthier families than those that do not serve.

He is in the dumbass minority. Typical for a Liberal hate mongering Kalifornia Moon Bat. The product of uncontrolled illegal Beaner immigration.

Why do you support the agency that harrased MLK and tried to get him to commit suicide? You a typical racist leftist too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back