California declares statewide emergency 200k evacuated, deploying every resource available

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
California declares statewide emergency, 200k evacuated, deploying “every resource available”
The shadowy Daesh* leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, was killed in an overnight US-led raid in northwestern Syria according to multiple accounts from the US, Syria, Turkey and Iraq.

------------------------------------------------------

The shit hole is burning it should it's not worth a dam dime now.

upload_2019-10-27_20-36-19.png

They should install more windmills to create free electricity for PG&E to shut off when the wind is blowing too hard.

Commiefornia is burning, oh woes me. My only regret is that it hasn't taken out LA or San Fran Freako.

A former hubby of mine just called me from Northern CA a few minutes ago. He is having to use his generator for lights and TV SPORTS! Blackout expected to last a few days. No WIFI--no electricity. Wants me to think about visiting there and us potentially getting back together. LOL. I said, CALIFORNIA?!?!?!?!?! No way! Never again. Not after 35 years of living there. This is not to say Oregon isn't fast approaching CA....still, I'll take the long overdue Tsunami probability over California's threats any day. And politics! Geesh! He is in Groveland, 25 miles from Sonora, 50 miles to Yosemite.

:dig:

Last edited:
Where in the hell would 200,000 people go?

There ain't enough hotel rooms!

What is ironic is that with 200,000 people, it would be easy to put out any forest fires.
You could almost have them stomp the fire out, with that many people.

Power cut off everywhere. 100 mph winds. Half the state going up in flames again. A pretty sad state of affairs brought about mostly by progressive environmentalism which has prevented proper land and forest management for many years along with (IMO as a former electrical engineer), a shortsighted grid design ill equipped to deal with early downed power line detection and fire suppression (there are ways it can be done). Nature is always the great equalizer.

And yet they keep telling me how great California is!

Looks like another good reason to pack it up and move out of that state poste haste.

I wouldn't live there if THEY PAID ME to live there.

Wow, Gov Newsome actually thanked Trump and fema for their fast response to the fire situation. I almost fell over.

Power cut off everywhere. 100 mph winds. Half the state going up in flames again. A pretty sad state of affairs brought about mostly by progressive environmentalism which has prevented proper land and forest management for many years along with (IMO as a former electrical engineer), a shortsighted grid design ill equipped to deal with early downed power line detection and fire suppression (there are ways it can be done). Nature is always the great equalizer.

And yet they keep telling me how great California is!

The biggest issue has always been the deeper and deeper penetration of human habitation into the more wild areas of California.

These locations have always had fire issues, hell a lot of the plants NEED fires from time to time to propagate properly.

A former hubby of mine just called me from Northern CA a few minutes ago. He is having to use his generator for lights and TV SPORTS! Blackout expected to last a few days. No WIFI--no electricity. Wants me to think about visiting there and us potentially getting back together. LOL. I said, CALIFORNIA?!?!?!?!?! No way! Never again. Not after 35 years of living there. This is not to say Oregon isn't fast approaching CA....still, I'll take the long overdue Tsunami probability over California's threats any day. And politics! Geesh! He is in Groveland, 25 miles from Sonora, 50 miles to Yosemite.

:dig:

Check it out

upload_2019-10-28_7-11-18.png

“Diablo Winds” Are Ferociously Whipping “Out Of Control” Wildfires Across Vast Stretches Of Northern California

CREATE THE CRISIS SO THE CA. GOV LOOKS LIKE THE HEROES AND DUMB FK CALIFORIANS FALL FOR IT CONSTANTLY.

Many types of pinecones won't open until burned in a fire.
It is not that fires are out of control, but that people should not be living in some areas, or at least they should use masonry construction only. It is not that hard to do.

Many types of pinecones won't open until burned in a fire.
It is not that fires are out of control, but that people should not be living in some areas, or at least they should use masonry construction only. It is not that hard to do.

They also have to either let fires burn every 10-15 years or so on a regular rotation, or try to clear the dead growth in areas that haven't had a burn in 50+ years or so.

Forum List

Back