California braces for Recession because wage earners are moving away from Cali's INSANELY high taxes

California braces for Recession because wage earners are moving away from Cali's INSANELY high taxes

so Trumps tax cuts aren't working .

gee, imagine that.
What??? They are moving to other states...ding dong. They are working, now CA residents feel their high state income taxes, time to put in republicans to clean that mess up.
Republicans started the states demise way back when ronnie poo poo was governor. And since then all of the governors have exacerbated the problem. Brown has brought us back from demise to a positive.

LOL, sure thing. He is burying us.

so Trumps tax cuts aren't working .

gee, imagine that.

Stop typing, we all know how stupid you are. Read the OP.

Trumps tax cuts arent working?

fuku Dope

Ole Jerry has raised the taxes too high. You aren't well educated are you?
I see you are low IQ as are most conservatives. California voted to increase our taxes to get solvent again. We have an emergency fund to pay for emergencies. We have the highest wages in the nation and as such can afford what you peons think is affordable.

LOL, it's the spending stupid.

It's officially a shit hole that even Californians don't want any part of. Like every shit hole leftist Dems run, it eventually collapses under the weight of it's own Leftist Shit!
As a Californian I am proud to live and work here. The real shithole states are the republican lead ones. You know the states with more welfare recipients that non. I have been to nevada and Tezass and Floride and I would not live in such deplorable shitholes. As for paying more in federal taxes no big deal as i make enough to afford it. But to be taxed on a tax is no constitutional.
Hey, dipshitzky. Those welfare recipients you mentioned are in BLUE CITIES that are in RED STATES. The rest of the state are normal people who work for a living.
California Leads The Nation with THEE HIGHEST POVERTY RATE! Every Liberal SHIT HOLE IS RACKED WITH POVERTY.

That is always the end result of Leftist Democrap Policies.
We accept those who are less fortunate as they are the future of our country and state. They are the entrepreneurs of the future. Republicans only want "quality" people. The kind who drink beer and get fat and have children with their sisters.

Look, just because you f*ck your sister doesn't mean everyone else does too.

If government declared that California liberals were exempt from paying Federal Income Tax, they would still piss and moan and bitch about it.

It's officially a shit hole that even Californians don't want any part of. Like every shit hole leftist Dems run, it eventually collapses under the weight of it's own Leftist Shit!
As a Californian I am proud to live and work here. The real shithole states are the republican lead ones. You know the states with more welfare recipients that non. I have been to nevada and Tezass and Floride and I would not live in such deplorable shitholes. As for paying more in federal taxes no big deal as i make enough to afford it. But to be taxed on a tax is no constitutional.
Hey, dipshitzky. Those welfare recipients you mentioned are in BLUE CITIES that are in RED STATES. The rest of the state are normal people who work for a living.
California Leads The Nation with THEE HIGHEST POVERTY RATE! Every Liberal SHIT HOLE IS RACKED WITH POVERTY.

We accept those who are less fortunate as they are the future of our country and state. They are the entrepreneurs of the future. Republicans only want "quality" people. The kind who drink beer and get fat and have children with their sisters.
Complete falsehood. Your above definition of "quality people" above is a sure sign that you are a liar.

Complete falsehood. Your above definition of "quality people" above is a sure sign that you are a liar.
The only reason that buffoon is not on my ignore list, is that I always laugh at what he says. Stupid can be funny, and he does it so well. He should have his own show in Las Vegas. Sell out crowds, for sure.

Whom are the "we" that want the less fortunate? We don't want a bunch fricken low wage low value illegal immigrants. Unless you live in S.F. ....dumbass.

Looks like a lot of unemployed right wingers complaining about California again. This has been going on like this ever since the red state beer bars went wi fi.

For MANY decades, the rest of the nation was paying taxes for those states with high SALT.

NOW THEY HAVE TO PAY SALT ALL BY THEMSELVES.

Sorry, Progs...you won't be able to buy votes from illegals with my tax money.

get ready for your self inflicted RECESSION, CALI.

ENJOY YOUR LIBERAL PARADISE.

RIOTS, FIRES, MUDSLIDES, CRIPPLING DEBT, INSANELY HIGH TAXES.

WHATA FUCKING PARADISE!!!
We are already a donor State.

Forum List

Back