California braces for Recession because wage earners are moving away from Cali's INSANELY high taxes

Should we prevent people from leaving California? Maybe we need a wall to keep in people who dont' like [paying such high taxes so that Illegals will vote DEM.

California DEMS, led by Governor MOONBEAM, are blaming REPUBLICANS for the HIGH STATE AND LOCAL TAXES IN CALIFORNIA?

That's fucking hilarious.

Dems, especially CALIFORNIA DEMS, are like faggot 30 year old millenials who want Mommy and Daddy to pay their bills while they pursue a PHd in assfuckery.

PAY FOR YOUR OWN SHIT, YOU FUCKING LEECHES.
Eastern California wants to build a wall to keep Western California out of what is eventually going to be New California.

They are going to call the new wall, The Great Shit Barrier!

And yes, you'll be able to see it from space!

California braces for Recession because wage earners are moving away from Cali's INSANELY high taxes

so Trumps tax cuts aren't working .

gee, imagine that.
What??? They are moving to other states...ding dong. They are working, now CA residents feel their high state income taxes, time to put in republicans to clean that mess up.

It's officially a shit hole that even Californians don't want any part of. Like every shit hole leftist Dems run, it eventually collapses under the weight of it's own Leftist Shit!
I never seing someone obsessed with shit like the GOP. If it's a shithole why you guys keep smelling It? We like our shit leave us alone.
Well, good for you. Enjoy your shit hole, while anyone with common sense leaves you behind. Then you can wallow in your shit to your little ol' hearts content. Maybe you can raise money for all those illegals you want to support by selling that shit for fertilizer.

For MANY decades, the rest of the nation was paying taxes for those states with high SALT.

NOW THEY HAVE TO PAY SALT ALL BY THEMSELVES.

Sorry, Progs...you won't be able to buy votes from illegals with my tax money.

get ready for your self inflicted RECESSION, CALI.

ENJOY YOUR LIBERAL PARADISE.

RIOTS, FIRES, MUDSLIDES, CRIPPLING DEBT, INSANELY HIGH TAXES.

WHATA FUCKING PARADISE!!!
I'm beginning to think Mother Earth hates Liberal California. I'd say God hates them, but Liberals don't believe in God.

gee, imagine that.
You poor, stupid lefty. You don't even know the difference between state and federal taxes. Sucks to be you.

Should we prevent people from leaving California? Maybe we need a wall to keep in people who dont' like [paying such high taxes so that Illegals will vote DEM.

California DEMS, led by Governor MOONBEAM, are blaming REPUBLICANS for the HIGH STATE AND LOCAL TAXES IN CALIFORNIA?

That's fucking hilarious.

Dems, especially CALIFORNIA DEMS, are like faggot 30 year old millenials who want Mommy and Daddy to pay their bills while they pursue a PHd in assfuckery.

PAY FOR YOUR OWN SHIT, YOU FUCKING LEECHES.
Eastern California wants to build a wall to keep Western California out of what is eventually going to be New California.

They are going to call the new wall, The Great Shit Barrier!

And yes, you'll be able to see it from space!
Did you look at their silly map? They included Orange and San Diego Counties in their "Eastern California" map......:lol:

It's officially a shit hole that even Californians don't want any part of. Like every shit hole leftist Dems run, it eventually collapses under the weight of it's own Leftist Shit!
As a Californian I am proud to live and work here. The real shithole states are the republican lead ones. You know the states with more welfare recipients that non. I have been to nevada and Tezass and Floride and I would not live in such deplorable shitholes. As for paying more in federal taxes no big deal as i make enough to afford it. But to be taxed on a tax is no constitutional.

gee, imagine that.
You poor, stupid lefty. You don't even know the difference between state and federal taxes. Sucks to be you.

with this massive cash savings the tax cuts created, cali cant afford state taxes ...

I get it, dumbass trump cocksuckers dont.

gee, imagine that.
What??? They are moving to other states...ding dong. They are working, now CA residents feel their high state income taxes, time to put in republicans to clean that mess up.
Republicans started the states demise way back when ronnie poo poo was governor. And since then all of the governors have exacerbated the problem. Brown has brought us back from demise to a positive.

West Liberal Ruled California after it gets split in half in to the 50th and 51st States:

gallery_141_31_584168.gif

As a Californian I am proud to live and work here. The real shithole states are the republican lead ones. You know the states with more welfare recipients that non. I have been to nevada and Tezass and Floride and I would not live in such deplorable shitholes. As for paying more in federal taxes no big deal as i make enough to afford it. But to be taxed on a tax is no constitutional.
Hey, dipshitzky. Those welfare recipients you mentioned are in BLUE CITIES that are in RED STATES. The rest of the state are normal people who work for a living.

Hey, dipshitzky. Those welfare recipients you mentioned are in BLUE CITIES that are in RED STATES. The rest of the state are normal people who work for a living.
California Leads The Nation with THEE HIGHEST POVERTY RATE! Every Liberal SHIT HOLE IS RACKED WITH POVERTY.

That is always the end result of Leftist Democrap Policies.

gee, imagine that.

Stop typing, we all know how stupid you are. Read the OP.

Trumps tax cuts arent working?

fuku Dope

Ole Jerry has raised the taxes too high. You aren't well educated are you?
I see you are low IQ as are most conservatives. California voted to increase our taxes to get solvent again. We have an emergency fund to pay for emergencies. We have the highest wages in the nation and as such can afford what you peons think is affordable.

Not the places I have been!

gee, imagine that.

fuku Dope

I see you are low IQ as are most conservatives. California voted to increase our taxes to get solvent again. We have an emergency fund to pay for emergencies. We have the highest wages in the nation and as such can afford what you peons think is affordable.

theyre the dumbest sob's on the planet - bar none

gee, imagine that.

fuku Dope

Right on cue!

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

California Leads The Nation with THEE HIGHEST POVERTY RATE! Every Liberal SHIT HOLE IS RACKED WITH POVERTY.

That is always the end result of Leftist Democrap Policies.
We accept those who are less fortunate as they are the future of our country and state. They are the entrepreneurs of the future. Republicans only want "quality" people. The kind who drink beer and get fat and have children with their sisters.

Forum List

Back