Calif Train to Nowhere Cost At $77B and

Sorry, there is no law, "at will" means that you can quit or be let go with no recourse. It does not mean equal protection, the employer and employee don't need protection in an at will employment.
The law really is employment at the will of either party, not just for unemployment compensation purposes.

A federal doctrine supports my position and gainsays Your position.

No it doesn't otherwise you would have your idea already passed and it will never pass, as taxing the working people so others can chose to stay at home is ethically wrong.
we could have solved simple poverty Yesterday; the right wing doesn't like it simply Because, the Poor may benefit.

Poverty I want to solve, giving lazy people a free ride don't need any help.
Simply paying people to be market friendly and Good, produces a positive multiplier and profit for capitalists.
that should be worth it under any form of capitalism.

No it's not, you are stealing money from those that produce and giving to those that produce nothing. If you are working, you deserve help and should get it, if you are lazy and produce nothing, you are entitled to everything you produce.

The law really is employment at the will of either party, not just for unemployment compensation purposes.

A federal doctrine supports my position and gainsays Your position.

No it doesn't otherwise you would have your idea already passed and it will never pass, as taxing the working people so others can chose to stay at home is ethically wrong.
we could have solved simple poverty Yesterday; the right wing doesn't like it simply Because, the Poor may benefit.

Simply paying people to be market friendly and Good, produces a positive multiplier and profit for capitalists.

No it's not, you are stealing money from those that produce and giving to those that produce nothing. If you are working, you deserve help and should get it, if you are lazy and produce nothing, you are entitled to everything you produce.
Capitalism has a natural rate of unemployment. Not everyone can work, even if they wanted to.

And billions more just to complete 119 miles from Bakersfield to Madera on flat even ground.

The few remaining Republicans had to go to court to get Democrats to conduct the audit.

California's rush to start building high-speed rail sent costs soaring

One of these bad boys cost $250M. California could have purchased 308 of these.
View attachment 232051

High speed rail is the future, no wonder the Reactionaries seek to regress and keep the internal combustion polluters, and pull more oil out of the ground creating man-made earthquakes.

Lincoln got the Transcontinental R.R. going during the Civil War, in the days before greed and fiscal conservatism opposed major projects.

How much and how well did the Trillions $$$$$ of Dollars benefit our country, when spent to invade and occupy Iraq, and continue the war in Afghanistan? In fact we will continue to spend money to treat the thousands of men and women wounded physically and mentally (PTSD) in this war of choice well into the 21st Century.
You can tell the families of the California dead that a choo choo is more important than than 308 747 fire tankers.

You'll need more fire tankers if the rails go up. Conflagrations like the Camp Fire can destroy the most carefully laid track, sidelining the transportation schedule for months.

Air tankers can only fly in low wind conditions, which was not the case in the Camp fire zone.

They could use them on other fires with low wind speeds allowing more man power to tackle the high wind areas.

Markle appears to be an idiot.

Where do I appear in your quote?

I was referring to your funny emoji.
It only makes sense that if you have more aircraft to battle wildfires it leaves you with more man power to fight fires in windy conditions.

Air tankers can only fly in low wind conditions, which was not the case in the Camp fire zone.

They could use them on other fires with low wind speeds allowing more man power to tackle the high wind areas.

It only makes sense that if you have more aircraft to battle wildfires it leaves you with more man power to fight fires in windy conditions.

Even California would consider it stupid to have a flight line of 300 supertankers sitting on a runway 11 months of the year.

Plus, there would be low wind at one end of the fire and high wind at the other? Just foolish.

Socrates-S.jpg

rumors of a train here in Texas too .. lots of jobs building and running it top to bottom

Cali and Texas becoming as modern as Japan ?

thats a horrioble idea .... for dumbfuk RW's - they much prefer stupid.

Even California would consider it stupid to have a flight line of 300 supertankers sitting on a runway 11 months of the year.

Plus, there would be low wind at one end of the fire and high wind at the other? Just foolish.

Socrates-S.jpg

As was stated by the leftist,the camp fire battle was hindered by heavy winds.
Not all fires are hindered by high winds. This of course would allow more man power to be put in place in areas that couldnt be fought by air.
They may not need 300 of these aircraft but several dozen extras would be helpful considering California's wildfire history.

And billions more just to complete 119 miles from Bakersfield to Madera on flat even ground.

The few remaining Republicans had to go to court to get Democrats to conduct the audit.

View attachment 232051

This crazy train isn't as expensive a mistake as the fuster cluck bush jr. got us into in Iraq. You know, the wmd's that were never there. And of course, bush jr's on the job training cost tens of thousands of lives, both American and Iraqi. No, I think that in the long run the republicans are by far the most incompetent and dangerous.

Capitalism has a natural rate of unemployment. Not everyone can work, even if they wanted to.

We are right back to your old over and over again, stuff. Try to get a silly law passed, I doubt you will get much support from the left or the right and the American worker isn't going to agree with letting you be a lazy SOB.

View attachment 232051

This crazy train isn't as expensive a mistake as the fuster cluck bush jr. got us into in Iraq. You know, the wmd's that were never there. And of course, bush jr's on the job training cost tens of thousands of lives, both American and Iraqi. No, I think that in the long run the republicans are by far the most incompetent and dangerous.
Hillary insisted we invade and her Hubby said Sadamn had WMDs when Vush was POTUS.

So suck on that, snowflake.

We are right back to your old over and over again, stuff. Try to get a silly law passed, I doubt you will get much support from the left or the right and the American worker isn't going to agree with letting you be a lazy SOB.
unlike You, i understand economics.

compensation for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment promotes our economy with a positive multiplier effect and automatically stabilizes our economy.

rumors of a train here in Texas too .. lots of jobs building and running it top to bottom

Cali and Texas becoming as modern as Japan ?

thats a horrioble idea .... for dumbfuk RW's - they much prefer stupid.

If trains are so great, why do they need to be subsidized in order to get built? Answer is because nobody wants them and they will never break even for the cost for multiple generations if that.

compensation for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment promotes our economy with a positive multiplier effect and automatically stabilizes our economy.

You understand being lazy and wanting to sit on your fat ass while others foot the bill.

I understand economics, you understand lazy.

You understand being lazy and wanting to sit on your fat ass while others foot the bill.

appealing to emotions instead of the Good of our Republic, is a fallacy and error in patriotic reasoning.

appealing to emotions instead of the Good of our Republic, is a fallacy and error in patriotic reasoning.

No emotion on my part, we WORK for the Good of our Republic and those that WORK for the Good of our Republic should be rewarded and compensation for the WORK. The lazy are not working period and so no Good comes of that to us or to the Republic.

Have anymore fallacy BS you want to try to pass off?

I am all for helping the poor and the disabled Americans in our country, I will not support the lazy that are able to work and decide they don't want to.

No emotion on my part, we WORK for the Good of our Republic and those that WORK for the Good of our Republic should be rewarded and compensation for the WORK. The lazy are not working period and so no Good comes of that to us or to the Republic.

I am all for helping the poor and the disabled Americans in our country, I will not support the lazy that are able to work and decide they don't want to.
that only works in right wing special pleading. Capitalism has a Natural rate of unemployment merely for the sake of the capital bottom line. That places a Burden on Labor.

that only works in right wing special pleading. Capitalism has a Natural rate of unemployment merely for the sake of the capital bottom line. That places a Burden on Labor.

Sorry, if you want a job in today's economy you will find one, if you want to sit on your ass and say you can't find one, it is because you aren't trying at all.

Our company is hiring and can't find enough people to work and we are paying over $20 an hour for those jobs.

If you are lazy and don't look for work, then you earn what you get, nothing.

Forum List

Back