Calif. bill OKs college aid for illegal immigrants

What the fuck is wrong with California!?!? They are beyond the point of being broke and still try to pass this kind of crap!
I swear watching California do this to itself is like watching a family member go through spousal abuse... No matter how much we say that these invaders are no good for them they still take them in.

05/05/2011

SACRAMENTO, Calif.—College students who entered the country illegally appear closer than ever to receiving financial aid in California.
On a party-line vote of 51-21, the state Assembly approved a bill Thursday that allows those students to collect privately-funded college scholarships.

Calif. bill OKs college aid for illegal immigrants - San Jose Mercury News

Responsibility for stopping illegal immigration belongs to the federal government and not to cities, states or businesses. The Federal Government should put a stop to this immediately, but they won't since they encourage illegal immigration.

What the fuck is wrong with California!?!? They are beyond the point of being broke and still try to pass this kind of crap!
I swear watching California do this to itself is like watching a family member go through spousal abuse... No matter how much we say that these invaders are no good for them they still take them in.

Private funded scholorships. Has nothing to do with the state of california.:confused::cuckoo:

True, it is privately funded aid.

However, if an adult is found to be in this country illegally, why would we not ship him/her out? Why are we allowing them to stay here to receive aid, even if its not tax payer funded? Whether or not the illegal adult is a "student" or not is completely irrelivant. That is a seat that could go to a citizen.

Private funded scholorships. Has nothing to do with the state of california.:confused::cuckoo:

Your missing the point I was trying to make LilOlLady. This is just another incentive for these invaders to go running for California... Cali doesn't need more of these illegals they're already bleeding that poor State dry.
And as for this being for private funds, give them time;
The bill affects students who are in the country illegally but paying in-state tuition. It allows them to collect college scholarships that are not funded by public dollars. Another bill by Cedillo, still in committee, would make those students eligible for state-funded financial aid.

They're saying that for Illinois DREAM Act too. Oh don't worry!

Govenor Quinn will shut down some programs that will kill some poor white Americans so he can funnel the money to LA RAZA so LA RAZA will be the private contributor. He funneled money to LA RAZA last year so only Latinos will get Medical training in Illinois. I guess white kid will have to go back to Grenada like before if they want to be doctors.

What the fuck is wrong with California!?!?

Noting. The state legislature is merely following the rule of law. See the citation below.

However, if an adult is found to be in this country illegally, why would we not ship him/her out? Why are we allowing them to stay here to receive aid, even if its not tax payer funded? Whether or not the illegal adult is a "student" or not is completely irrelivant. That is a seat that could go to a citizen.

Because in Plyler v Doe (1982) the Supreme Court ruled that illegal aliens are entitled to constitutionally protected due process rights per the 14th Amendment. The Equal Protection Clause also allows illegal aliens to access programs available to citizens and LPRAs.

As with anyone else, those here illegally are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Until such time as they’re found guilty of any crime, they may apply for any programs they wish.

Last edited:
05/05/2011

SACRAMENTO, Calif.—College students who entered the country illegally appear closer than ever to receiving financial aid in California.
On a party-line vote of 51-21, the state Assembly approved a bill Thursday that allows those students to collect privately-funded college scholarships.

Something Mike Huckabee has long advocated. This news should make him very happy. :eusa_whistle:

Huckabee is scum. The only reason he joined the GOP was because the Democrat Party embraced abortion. He's about as conservative as Nancy Pelosi.

05/05/2011

Something Mike Huckabee has long advocated. This news should make him very happy. :eusa_whistle:

Huckabee is scum. The only reason he joined the GOP was because the Democrat Party embraced abortion. He's about as conservative as Nancy Pelosi.

He is a RINO. I have often said that, but there was one day recently, when I listened to him talk for 26 minutes, about fiscal responsibility, that I changed my mind. I HAVE however changed it back....:lol: :lol: No to the huckster.....

He is a RINO. I have often said that, but there was one day recently, when I listened to him talk for 26 minutes, about fiscal responsibility, that I changed my mind. I HAVE however changed it back....:lol: :lol: No to the huckster.....

Arkansans got to endure Huckabee for years. If anybody said anything about illegal immigration, he would just say "they're racist" and the conversation would be over.

Here's all anyone needs to know about Huckabee:

Little Rock, Ark -- As governor of Arkansas, Mike Huckabee aggressively pushed for the early release of a convicted rapist despite being warned by numerous women that the convict had sexually assaulted them or their family members, and would likely strike again. The convict went on to rape and murder at least one other woman.

Confidential Arkansas state government records, including letters from these women, revealed publicly for the first time, directly contradict the version of events now being put forward by Huckabee.

Documents Expose Huckabee's Role In Serial Rapist's Release

(The article is even from HuffPo. They actually got something right!)

What the fuck is wrong with California!?!?

Noting. The state legislature is merely following the rule of law. See the citation below.

Because in Plyler v Doe (1982) the Supreme Court ruled that illegal aliens are entitled to constitutionally protected due process rights per the 14th Amendment. The Equal Protection Clause also allows illegal aliens to access programs available to citizens and LPRAs.

As with anyone else, those here illegally are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Until such time as they’re found guilty of any crime, they may apply for any programs they wish.
The supreme court is wrong. They are ILLEGAL! Kick them out.

California just passed legislation requiring anyone operating a lawn mower to have a college degree.

California school teacher's union 100% in favor!

Forum List

Back