Cakes, Fakes & Counter-Quakes; Do The Kleins Have A Countersuit Against The Lesbians?

K
Why would anyone want a cake from somebody they hate?

What makes you think that anyone ordered a cake from anyone they hate?
Obviously these LGBT people hate Christians, why would they want to purchase something from them?
Who hates Christians? Actually, most of the LGBTs I've known are Christians themselves. What the people who run this bakery are marketing is not Christian and has nothing to do with any belief in Jesus. If they actually were believers, they would have baked a beautiful cake and presented it with the best of wishes for the couple.

You may want to read up on the Bible. Especially that homosexual thing is an abomination unto the Lord.
Lord gets butthurt about a lot of things

They got what they deserved… LOL
Sodom and Gomorrah - Wikipedia

K

Obviously these LGBT people hate Christians, why would they want to purchase something from them?
Who hates Christians? Actually, most of the LGBTs I've known are Christians themselves. What the people who run this bakery are marketing is not Christian and has nothing to do with any belief in Jesus. If they actually were believers, they would have baked a beautiful cake and presented it with the best of wishes for the couple.

You may want to read up on the Bible. Especially that homosexual thing is an abomination unto the Lord.

Eating seafood and wearing cotton blend cloths are also abominations to him. Why don't you let the lord deal with that? I don't think he needs your help.
Eat more bacon

K

Eating seafood and wearing cotton blend cloths are also abominations to him. Why don't you let the lord deal with that? I don't think he needs your help.

Oh cripes, here we go again. You're quoting Mosaic Law directed at Jews, never intended for Gentiles and done away with by the New Covenant.

Sit down, know nothing

Eat more bacon

Go ahead. Jesus himself said it was OK

Well, that's your interpretation, and it is certainly wrong, sil.
Nah...I read the Constitution and didn't see anything about deviant sex behaviors anywhere. But I did see a lot of stuff about religion being protected....

...so... yeah... :popcorn:

And it's not like the lesbos were asking the Christians to not wash their feet before entering the church or temple. They were asking the Christians to defy the Order in Jude 1 which comes with a sentence of eternal damnation of the soul.

The lesbians are guilty of violating the Klein's 1st Amendment rights. It also is unfortunate for the lesbian defense that they appear to have premeditated that and targeted Christians specifically. They had numerous alternatives and chose instead to force Christians to either choose to abdicate their faith or not stay in business. So that's violation of the Klein's Constitutional rights by force, threat or duress. State of Oregon's labor board is liable too. Hate to have to work on their defense. Yikers! :scared1:
You are certainly entitled to your own opinion, but never to your own facts. Hate to break it to you. There is nothing in the Christian faith that says you cannot bake for non-Christians in the public square where you hold out you wares to all.
True, but it Does not mean you have to cater to heathens… LOL
If the state law says you do, then you do. We the People govern by Rule of Law, not Rule of Individual.

Nah...I read the Constitution and didn't see anything about deviant sex behaviors anywhere. But I did see a lot of stuff about religion being protected....

And it's not like the lesbos were asking the Christians to not wash their feet before entering the church or temple. They were asking the Christians to defy the Order in Jude 1 which comes with a sentence of eternal damnation of the soul.

The lesbians are guilty of violating the Klein's 1st Amendment rights. It also is unfortunate for the lesbian defense that they appear to have premeditated that and targeted Christians specifically. They had numerous alternatives and chose instead to force Christians to either choose to abdicate their faith or not stay in business. So that's violation of the Klein's Constitutional rights by force, threat or duress. State of Oregon's labor board is liable too. Hate to have to work on their defense. Yikers! :scared1:
You are certainly entitled to your own opinion, but never to your own facts. Hate to break it to you. There is nothing in the Christian faith that says you cannot bake for non-Christians in the public square where you hold out you wares to all.
If the state law says you do, then you do. We the People govern by Rule of Law, not Rule of Individual.

Not if a state law goes against the Constitution.

Oh cripes, here we go again. You're quoting Mosaic Law directed at Jews, never intended for Gentiles and done away with by the New Covenant.

Sit down, know nothing

Since I know nothing, perhaps you will point out the New Testament verse where Jesus condemns homosexuality. Not Paul, but Jesus.

The right to refuse service to anybody, commonsense

Sit down, know nothing

Since I know nothing, perhaps you will point out the New Testament verse where Jesus condemns homosexuality. Not Paul, but Jesus.

Right next to where He condemed pedophilia. Jesus followed God's laws.

Your argument has been debunked more times than i can count. Throughout the Bible, at least seven times, Old and New Testament homosexuality is condemned

Sit down, know nothing

Your argument has been debunked more times than i can count. Throughout the Bible, at least seven times, Old and New Testament homosexuality is condemned

Make up your mind. Is Old Testament relevant or not? Where did Jesus condemn Homosexuality? You know Paul and Jesus disagreed on lots of things, do't you?

Sit down, know nothing

Make up your mind. Is Old Testament relevant or not? Where did Jesus condemn Homosexuality? You know Paul and Jesus disagreed on lots of things, do't you?

You fell flat on your face with your debunked shellfish BS. toad

Sit down, know nothing

Yet you mentioned the Old Testament in your post after that. I'm good with disregarding the OT, but we both have to do that. Where did Jesus condemn homosexuality? Again, I said Jesus,not Paul. We know those two had lots of conflicting statements.

Sit down, know nothing

Yet you mentioned the Old Testament in your post after that. I'm good with disregarding the OT, but we both have to do that. Where did Jesus condemn homosexuality? Again, I said Jesus,not Paul. We know those two had lots of conflicting statements.

Again, Jesus practiced God's law. Sweet Jebus you're a stupid son of a bitch. You start out squawking about something you clearly knew nothing of and then squawk more about things you don't and likely will never undetstand.

You're a waste of time.

Again, Jesus practiced God's law. Sweet Jebus you're a stupid son of a bitch. You start out squawking about something you clearly knew nothing of and then squawk more about things you don't and likely will never undetstand.

You're a waste of time.

So you got nothing but bible thumping rhetoric. Answer the question or admit you have no answer.

You're a waste of time.

So you got nothing but bible thumping rhetoric. Answer the question or admit you have no answer.

I answered it, again you're too fucking stupid to grasp it.

Lol shellfish is an abomination!!!!!!

Dumb ass

You're a waste of time.

I answered it, again you're too fucking stupid to grasp it.

Lol shellfish is an abomination!!!!!!

Dumb ass

Sorry, I must have missed it. Which verse was that?

Not if a state law goes against the Constitution.

Ah you mean like the laws against gay marriage.

You are right- unconstitutional state laws can be overturned.

Of course state PA laws mirror the Federal Civil Rights Act- which has never been found unconstitutional- despite the efforts of white shopowners in the 1960's to argue it was their constitutional right not to serve blacks.

You're a waste of time.

LOL-

upload_2017-12-3_18-32-41.jpeg

Sit down, know nothing

But never pedophilia.

Odd isn't it what God condemned. Eating shellfish and women wearing pants.

Hell kids who were insolent to their parents were supposed to be put to death.

But lesbians?

Not one verse in the Bible condemns women having sex with each other.

And men having sex with each other?

Well that is on the level of adultery- which according to Jesus's own words- Donald Trump is guilty of every night he goes to bed with Melania.

The Bible condemns adultery dozens and dozens of times. Jesus condemns adultery more than anything else.

But what does Jesus tell his followers are the most important commandments?

Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

I don't think that refusing to bake your neighbor a cake is showing your love.

But then again I am not a real Christian- I am not supposed to follow the teachings of Jesus.

The lesbians KNEW that Sweet Cakes was a Christian-run business. They were informed of that and CHOSE ON PURPOSE to continue to try to force the Christian couple to do what their faith forbade them to do under peril of eternal damnation: abet the spread of homosexuality in a culture "as normal"

Can they actually prove damnation from any other source than a book that also has talking snakes in it?

These lesbians were out to sabotage the Kleins' 1st Amendment rights, using inferior local PA laws. It was a direct act of suppressing someone else's constitutional rights. If the Kleins can demonstrate that the lesbians knew the Kleins had constitutionally-protected objections (since "gay" is behavioral and NOT protected as such in the Constitution) ie: their 1st Amendment rights,, AND if the Kleins could demonstrate the lesbians had alternatives (they did and knew they did) a countersuit could show the lesbians were out to suppress constitutional rights of another person or persons. Turn this bitch on its heel and chase the other way?

Again, you'd have to ignore the backstory. Mrs. Klein INVITED the Cryer-Bowman Couple to use their shop for a cake for a commitment ceremony. she knew they were gay, she invited them anyway. It was her husband who lost his shit when they showed up for the product his wife invited them to use.

So, no, they Klein's don't have a leg to stand on.

Forum List

Back