Cake War: Walmart makes ISIS flag cake?

And they want 15 dollars an hour? ROLMFAO where does the bakery clerk live, under a rock? Never the less it proves yet another point, Americans are blissfully ignorant of important issues and fully aware of BS like what Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are going to name their next baby. You get the government you deserve and the dumber the American public gets the more the government will take advantage and the faster groups like ISIS will rise to Hitler status. Americans don't know their own government, rights,history,language and really don't care if are dumber than a bag of rocks. I recently had to explain to two adults age 30 + what the equinox and solstice was. I'll bet they can tell me the names of five Taylor Swift songs though. :rolleyes:
I had no idea that Isis had a flag, let alone what it looked like.
Have you been watching the World news? They've had it plastered all over the place! That's the big difference between my parents and grandparents generation and the up and coming ones. Back in the day they made it their business to know national and international news. Not doing so can get you killed. Let me fill you in. ISIS is the worst of the worst of Islamic extremists and they are already here in the USA. Know that flag and all that's associated with it.
I don't watch television. I know who Isis is, I was just unfamiliar with the flag. I wouldn't bake either cake.
I don't think Walmart should have too any more than a Christian bakery should have to do a gay wedding cake. We are not taking about regular service we are talking specialty service. Everyone should get regular service, but with something like a cake or special event, I think the establishment should be able to decline. I wouldn't want a Jewish deli being forced to cater to a Nazi function.

Read the world section of ABC,MSNBC or some other major network on line. Almost all include video's and pictorial content. ISIS is here so It's our job to know the enemy. If they have their way you will be dressed in a burqa, gays will be tossed off buildings and Shariah law the only law of the land.
Bakers don't have to bake gay wedding cakes. They can simply not offer gay themed cakes.

I wonder if you'd be okay with Walmart baking the Isis cake if the intent of the customer was to douse it in gasoline and post it burning on YouTube.

I am not afraid of Isis gaining a foothold in the U.S.

You should be because they will kill all the gay's,liberals,religious people including other muslims. Hey did you see the latest methods of death ISIS allegedly cooked up? Lets just say you can't show them on the MSM. These guys enjoy torturing and killing their enemies and they film it all for propaganda purposes so every sick fuck will join their ranks. There are 37+ Mosques in my tiny little northeastern state, the government can't watch them all. If citizens don't know what to watch for, they can't report it. I'll bet there are sleeper cells imbedded in most of them if not all. Just imagine how many a big state can hold.

It doesn't matter what I'm OK with it's what the person making the cake is OK with. If it violates their religion or ethic's like such a cake would be then they should be able to refuse. Truth is people have been refusing to do stuff like this for years, it only became an issue when Gay Pride Nazi's began demanding people violate their religious beliefs to make them happy. BTW I wouldn't burn a cake, what's the point of wasting delicious cake on ISIS douchebags, I'd burn the ISIS flag or a Koran.

Have you been watching the World news? They've had it plastered all over the place! That's the big difference between my parents and grandparents generation and the up and coming ones. Back in the day they made it their business to know national and international news. Not doing so can get you killed. Let me fill you in. ISIS is the worst of the worst of Islamic extremists and they are already here in the USA. Know that flag and all that's associated with it.
I don't watch television. I know who Isis is, I was just unfamiliar with the flag. I wouldn't bake either cake.
I don't think Walmart should have too any more than a Christian bakery should have to do a gay wedding cake. We are not taking about regular service we are talking specialty service. Everyone should get regular service, but with something like a cake or special event, I think the establishment should be able to decline. I wouldn't want a Jewish deli being forced to cater to a Nazi function.

Read the world section of ABC,MSNBC or some other major network on line. Almost all include video's and pictorial content. ISIS is here so It's our job to know the enemy. If they have their way you will be dressed in a burqa, gays will be tossed off buildings and Shariah law the only law of the land.
Bakers don't have to bake gay wedding cakes. They can simply not offer gay themed cakes.

I wonder if you'd be okay with Walmart baking the Isis cake if the intent of the customer was to douse it in gasoline and post it burning on YouTube.

You should be because they will kill all the gay's,liberals,religious people including other muslims. Hey did you see the latest methods of death ISIS allegedly cooked up? Lets just say you can't show them on the MSM. These guys enjoy torturing and killing their enemies and they film it all for propaganda purposes so every sick fuck will join their ranks. There are 37+ Mosques in my tiny little northeastern state, the government can't watch them all. If citizens don't know what to watch for, they can't report it. I'll bet there are sleeper cells imbedded in most of them if not all. Just imagine how many a big state can hold.

It doesn't matter what I'm OK with it's what the person making the cake is OK with. If it violates their religion or ethic's like such a cake would be then they should be able to refuse. Truth is people have been refusing to do stuff like this for years, it only became an issue when Gay Pride Nazi's began demanding people violate their religious beliefs to make them happy. BTW I wouldn't burn a cake, what's the point of wasting delicious cake on ISIS douchebags, I'd burn the ISIS flag or a Koran.
What religion forbids cake baking?

What lunacy! Why not let bakers bake the cakes they want to bake? Let people order the kind of cakes they want. If buyer and seller can come to an agreement great if not the buyer can find another baker. What's the problem?

Too bad gay activist fanatics want to force people to celebrate their lifestyle.

Some Christians interpret the scripture as meaning you shouldn't support in any way gays, this means baking a cake for a wedding or specifically gay event. Jews are supposed to stone gays at the edge of town and I'm pretty sure Islam has the same policy. Basically don't tolerate gays. Of course there are exceptions where people have decided to modernize and allow gays but that's not all denominations so there is a likelihood that you will eventually come across the member of some churches like mine who don't allow homosexuality or open homosexuality( don't ask, don't tell). It all depends on interpretation of scripture. Is Scripture God Inspired VS. it being the infallible word of God.

The most likely reason Jesus never addressed homosexuality is because if you were gay you either got stoned to death or you hid the fact you were gay and had a wife and kids. Jesus mostly addressed the Jews (not Romans) and the Jews would have made quick work of homosexuals so there was no need say anything about it.

What lunacy! Why not let bakers bake the cakes they want to bake? Let people order the kind of cakes they want. If buyer and seller can come to an agreement great if not the buyer can find another baker. What's the problem?

Too bad gay activist fanatics want to force people to celebrate their lifestyle.
I agree. You don't want somebody who doesn't like your way of life Catering to your event. Let folks do what they feel comfortable with. You will know who does and who doesn't do gay events. In the end there will be caterers who will get to be known as specializing in gay events and even advertise that they proudly do gay events, it will make for a much better party. Isn't that what everyone really wants, the best party ever?

Some Christians interpret the scripture as meaning you shouldn't support in any way gays, this means baking a cake for a wedding or specifically gay event. Jews are supposed to stone gays at the edge of town and I'm pretty sure Islam has the same policy. Basically don't tolerate gays. Of course there are exceptions where people have decided to modernize and allow gays but that's not all denominations so there is a likelihood that you will eventually come across the member of some churches like mine who don't allow homosexuality or open homosexuality( don't ask, don't tell). It all depends on interpretation of scripture. Is Scripture God Inspired VS. it being the infallible word of God.

The most likely reason Jesus never addressed homosexuality is because if you were gay you either got stoned to death or you hid the fact you were gay and had a wife and kids. Jesus mostly addressed the Jews (not Romans) and the Jews would have made quick work of homosexuals so there was no need say anything about it.
To me it all sounds so hypocritical. Allow gays if they pretend not to be gay? Sell them cookies but not a cake?

Wow, what a stupid thread.

Walmart, or any baker, is allowed to make or not make any cake they want. They only have to be consistent in what kind of cakes they bake for everyone. If they bake a wedding cake for straight couples, they have to bake a wedding cake for gay couples. if they wish to bake confederate cakes or ISIS cakes, they may do so.
Proof the op is correct.

Some Christians interpret the scripture as meaning you shouldn't support in any way gays,.
But why only gays?

Turns out the bakery clerk didn't know it was an Isis image and Walmart has since apologized. Kind of a nasty trick to play on an innocent person.
And they want 15 dollars an hour? ROLMFAO where does the bakery clerk live, under a rock? Never the less it proves yet another point, Americans are blissfully ignorant of important issues and fully aware of BS like what Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are going to name their next baby. You get the government you deserve and the dumber the American public gets the more the government will take advantage and the faster groups like ISIS will rise to Hitler status. Americans don't know their own government, rights,history,language and really don't care if are dumber than a bag of rocks. I recently had to explain to two adults age 30 + what the equinox and solstice was. I'll bet they can tell me the names of five Taylor Swift songs though. :rolleyes:
You must live under a rock or you are a libtard in denial.

Turns out the bakery clerk didn't know it was an Isis image and Walmart has since apologized. Kind of a nasty trick to play on an innocent person.
Or I don't spend all my time freaking out about terrorists.

You would be singing a different tune if you and your family was vacationing in Tunisia.

I am sure the elevation in the alert level has nothing to do with the Fourth of July or anything. It's all b/c queers are getting hitched. :eek:

You would be singing a different tune if you and your family was vacationing in Tunisia.
Yeah, like I plan on going there.

Forum List

Back