CAIR really cares about Islamofacism, Jihad and Sharia Law in the West

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
This is the group that was caught on private video calling the 9/11 highjackers the magnificent 19! Quit the PC BS. These people try to stiffle freedom of speech and have been caught way to many times supporting financial radical Islamist groups around the global and having radicals amongst their ranks! See them for who they are!

Now you have a CAIR member that has been preaching propaganda over the airways and has been honored by CAIR as a good Islamist, physically beat his wife for years and then honor killed her in Taliban like fashion by beheading her, simply because she wanted a divorce!

This guys are caught way to many times with members and incidents of promoting radical Islam for them to receive a pass or the benefit of the doubt!

I hear the apologize of Islam crying foul right now. Shogun, I have you on ignore anyway so preach away about Jews all you want douche-bag!

CAIR feted Muslim who beheaded wife

Muzzammil Hassan, 44, and his wife, Aasiya Hassan, 37, founded Bridges TV in November 2004. They described it as a satellite news and opinion channel aimed at portraying Muslims in a positive light following the Sept. 11 attacks.

Hassan is accused of cutting off his wife's head at his Buffalo, N.Y., station Feb. 12.

He received an award April 7, 2007, from CAIR-Pennsylvania at its first annual banquet, a fundraiser at the Hilton Philadelphia. CAIR-PA Chairman Iftekhar Hussain and CAIR National Chairman Parvez Ahmed presented the award to Hassan. The organization website does not specify a reason for the honor.

Pennsylvania's Democratic Gov. Ed Rendell and Rep. Joseph Sestak of Pennsylvania's 7th District were special guests at the event. Sestak was the keynote speaker.

"The American-Muslim community is a wonderful community and they have my strong support," Sestak said in a statement. "They are among our District's leaders, and among other things, have contributed to the success of businesses, educational institutions, interfaith circles and the health sector. Their participation in civic life is indicative of the great diversity and tolerance of this nation."

According to its core principles, CAIR Pennsylvania's website states, "CAIR PA condemns all acts of violence against civilians by any individual, group or state."

A message before the event from CAIR-PA's chairman, Iftekhar Hussain, revealed the banquet would give members an opportunity "to meet with community, interfaith and civil rights leaders" whom the organization would honor for "their work in promoting justice, mutual understanding and democratic empowerment."

a Pakistani national, filed for divorce after numerous incidents of domestic violence. She cited "cruel and inhuman treatment" as reason for the dissolution.

The Hassans were married for eight years and had two children together, ages 4 and 6. Aasiya was her husband's third wife, and the couple reportedly met on the Internet.

Aasiya had a restraining order against her husband as of Feb. 6 and had kicked him out of their home in Orchard Park, a Buffalo suburb.

Her older sister, Asma Firfirey, told the Cape Argus in South Africa that Aasiya often called to talk about marital troubles and said she believes her sister suffered several hours of torture before being murdered.

In a statement on its website, Bridges TV said it was "deeply shocked and saddened by the murder of Aasiya (Zubair) Hassan and subsequent arrest of Muzzammil Hassan."

In 2005, Hassan told the Buffalo News he decided to form the television station after he heard disparaging comments about U.S. Muslims on a radio talk show. It operates under the slogan "connecting people through understanding."

"Every day on television we are barraged by stories of a 'Muslim extremist, militant, terrorist, or insurgent,'" Hassan said in a 2004 press release. "But the stories that are missing are the countless stories of Muslim tolerance, progress, diversity, service and excellence that Bridges TV hopes to tell."

According to a Council on Foreign Relations report, David Powers, a professor of Islamic law and history at Cornell University, explained that the Quran permits men to use physical force against disobedient wives in some circumstances. A woman may ask for divorce, but only a man can grant her request.

"Classical Shariah lays out very limited conditions under which a woman can divorce a man – he must be infertile at the time of marriage; insane; or have leprosy or another contagious skin disease," the CFR report states. "Most Islamic nations, including Egypt and Iran, now allow women to sue for divorce for many other reasons, including the failure to provide financial support."

On Feb. 12, Hassan informed police his wife was dead and told them exactly where to find her body. According to CNN reports, Hassan confessed to killing Aasiya. He has been charged with second-degree murder. Authorities are still looking for a murder weapon.

Hassan is incarcerated at the Erie County Holding Center. A court hearing is scheduled for Wednesday afternoon.

Beheadings are more common in Hassan's former homeland of Pakistan and throughout the Islamic world:

Just a week ago, Taliban terrorists in that country beheaded a Polish geologist abducted in an effort to arrange a prisoner swap.

An American U.N. worker, John Solecki, is currently facing a similar fate at the hands of Islamic terrorists in that country.

Terrorists in Pakistan video recorded the beheading of American reporter Daniel Pearl.

Terrorists in Iraq video recorded the beheading of American Nicholas Berg.

Beheading is a common form of execution in Saudi Arabia.

Beheading is a common way to conduct a so-called "honor killing" – the murder of a wife – throughout the Islamic world.
Some of the individuals behind Bridges TV include:

Nihad Awad, executive director of the controversial Council on American-Islamic Relations
Iman W. Deen Muhammad, president of the American Society of Muslims
Muhammad Ali
NBA star Hakeem Olajuwon
CAIR's communications director, Ibrahim Hooper, said Bridges TV "is just an example of the growing maturity and sophistication of the American Muslim community that people are even at this stage where we can contemplate this kind of network."

*yawn*

cookie cutter stereotyping of muslims by a typical hook nosed jewish scheister. Your post is about as worthless as zionism.

We had a Christian Preacher here locally who murdered his wife.

He mutilated her body and stuffed her into the trunk of a car.

Does this mean that Christianity is evil?

The Minister was the head of a Faith Based Comminity Organization.

Is this community organization now responsible for his actions?

Don't you understand guilt by association, Sunni?

If you are brain damaged enough to think like that, not only is that community organization is guilty by association, but all Christendom, his entire family and anyone who ever did so much as serve the guy a cup of coffee is equally guilty of his heinous crimes.

You ought to know, though, and I shouldn't have to point it out to you, since you and your NAZI chums so often try to play the same childish dislogical thinking when it comes to Jews right here on this board.

If you are brain damaged enough to think like that, not only is that community organization is guilty by association, but all Christendom, his entire family and anyone who ever did so much as serve the guy a cup of coffee is equally guilty of his heinous crimes.

You ought to know, though, and I shouldn't have to point it out to you, since you and your NAZI chums so often try to play the same childish dislogical thinking when it comes to Jews right here on this board.

What he dosen't understand or glosses over is the fact that "Christianity" isn't the law of the land.. In the Muslim world the religion Islam is the law of the land.. There's a big difference..

What he dosen't understand or glosses over is the fact that "Christianity" isn't the law of the land.. In the Muslim world the religion Islam is the law of the land.. There's a big difference..
This incident took place here in America.

This incident took place here in America.

yes! I know! He's facing a murder rap!

Beheadings are more common in Hassan's former homeland of Pakistan and throughout the Islamic world:

Just a week ago, Taliban terrorists in that country beheaded a Polish geologist abducted in an effort to arrange a prisoner swap.

An American U.N. worker, John Solecki, is currently facing a similar fate at the hands of Islamic terrorists in that country.

Terrorists in Pakistan video recorded the beheading of American reporter Daniel Pearl.

Terrorists in Iraq video recorded the beheading of American Nicholas Berg.

Beheading is a common form of execution in Saudi Arabia.

Beheading is a common way to conduct a so-called "honor killing" – the murder of a wife – throughout the Islamic world.

:eusa_shhh:

I see soggy has given up all pretense.

Indeed, i stereotyped someone who is relying on stereotypes in order to make a point about the ugliness of such stereotypical application. Since this point was not deep fried in an egg batter and dipped in a bbq sauce i'll go ahead and forgive you for missing my point entirely.

:lol:

There were 39.5604 murders in the US last year.

America is #7 in homicides world wide.

But let's point our finger at other countries :cuckoo:

and so? this somehow makes beheading all right in your book? :lol:

No, but it pokes a hole in the consistency of your argument though. I wonder if MORE muslims behead people than catholic priests fuck little boys....

No, but it pokes a hole in the consistency of your argument though. I wonder if MORE muslims behead people than catholic priests fuck little boys....

The most losing argument I've ever heard.. To justify one wrong doing by pointing out another.. really really stoopit.. :lol:

Indeed, i stereotyped someone who is relying on stereotypes in order to make a point about the ugliness of such stereotypical application. Since this point was not deep fried in an egg batter and dipped in a bbq sauce i'll go ahead and forgive you for missing my point entirely.

Now hold on Shoggy, aren't you the guy who was supposed to admit "and you'll admit that Moslems are beastial, vicious, savage, slaughtering inbred atavistic subhumans? High fives on this one!!!!!"

What happened to our deal?

Or was this along the line of the treaty of hudaybiyah? As a phony Moslem, you'd be allowed to fib, right?

But I know the truth. Admit it, you are what they call an agent provocateur. Yeah, you just want to generate bad feelings toward our good friends, the Moslems, by posting the vile crap that you have become known for.

Now this has to stop, and I will be reporting you to the "Triple M's" the "Moslems for Moderate Maiming."

Last edited:

You probably failed to notice that murder remains illegal in the US.

How does this compare to that oxymoronically named 'honor killings' among the enlightened ones?

Did you know that Jordan actually has different sentencing for murder and honor killings. Isn't that a distinction without a difference?

No, murder is murder, no matter where it takes place.

I am just saying that the US is basically the homicide capital of the world.

But people here like to talk about everywhere else.

When they haven't even cleaned up their own backyard.

I see soggy has given up all pretense.

Still too much of a wus to admit what we all can see. Unsurprising. But go right ahead and make ugly stereotypes just to prove some point.

Did you know that Jordan actually has different sentencing for murder and honor killings. Isn't that a distinction without a difference?

What does that have to do with you or me?

Jordan is it's own country with it's own culture.

If their laws work for them and their society, that's fine with me.

I am just saying that the US is basically the homicide capital of the world.

But people here like to talk about everywhere else.

When they haven't even cleaned up their own backyard.

So, maybe we should stop allowing in folks from a homicidal culture? Would that be your point?

And the hits just keep on coming:
Women's Deaths Spark New Debate About 'Honor' Killings
By Penny Starr
CNSNews.com Senior Staff Writer
January 15, 2008

(CNSNews.com) - The New Year ended just hours after it began for Sarah and Amina Yaser Said, who were found shot to death Jan.1 in Lewisville, Tex., in a taxi owned by their father, Yaser Abdel Said. Said is suspected of the double murder of his 17- and 18-year-old daughters and is still at large.

In December, 16-year-old Aqsa Parvez, a Pakistani Canadian living in Mississauga, Ontario, was allegedly strangled by her father, Muhammed Parvez. He also has apparently confessed to police, according to Canadian Broadcasting Corporation News and other Canadian media.

BTW, isn't it true that the Koran includes no stated penalty for killing one's child?
How did that get by them?

Forum List

Back