Cain is accused of CRIMES, not being a womanizer. No lawyers on here, obviously.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by francoHFW, Nov 28, 2011.

1. francoHFW

francoHFW Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,566
    Can't be a pervert with underlings, forcing them..

2. francoHFW

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,566
    The dupes are so crazy about gossip and character assassination, they forget about crime, policy, facts..................................:cuckoo::cuckoo::lol:

3. Matthew

Matthew Blue dog all the way!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,081
    He suddenly reached over and he put his hand on my leg, under my skirt, and reached for my genitals,” said Bialek of what happened next. “He also grabbed my head and brought it towards his crotch. I was very, very surprised and very shocked. I said, ‘What are you doing? You know I have a boyfriend. This isn’t what I came here for.’ Mr. Cain said, ‘You want a job, right?’ I asked him to stop and he did. I asked him to take me back to my hotel, which he did, right away.”
    Bialek said she told her boyfriend and another friend that Cain had been “sexually inappropriate” to her at the time, but said she had not detailed what occurred.

Bialek, identified by Allred as a registered Republican, said she saw Cain again about a month ago at a Tea Party conference in the Chicago area. She asked him if he remembered her. “He acknowledged that he remembered me from the foundation, but he kind of looked uncomfortable,” Bialek said. “He said nothing as he was whisked away for his speech by his handlers.”

As noted, before the press conference began, the Cain campaign put out a statement saying the allegations were “completely false.”

4. Matthew

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,081
    Reportedly, one woman received $35k and another received $45k.

Herman Cain Settlement: Woman Who Made Sexual Harassment Allegations Reportedly Received $45,000 (UPDATE)

5. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,829
    [​IMG]

6. Matthew

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,081
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjnPNqaP9ss&feature=player_embedded]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjnPNqaP9ss...player_embedded[/ame]

We texted the number and Herman Cain called us back. He told us he "knew Ginger White" but said these are "more false allegations." He said she had his number because he was "trying to help her financially.”

On CNN Cain admitted he was friends with the woman for about the time frame she said - which was 13 years.

No fucking question now. :angry:

7. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,918
    And yet NONE of them filed a complaint with enough evidence to take to trial. Those that did file settled ( gasp) for CASH.

Clinton used his Office as Governor to seduce women that worked for the State. He was accused of using his special police flying squad to bring them to him. As President he did it again, seducing an Intern that worked at his pleasure ( and yes we know what that MEANT)

Wanna know what happened to the men of that squad? They died after joining the BATF in the Waco raid. Funny thing is, they went in a window and the guy guarding the window was seen on tape opening fire on said window moments later. Of course you can't find that tape anymore, bet you can't find the autopsies either.

8. francoHFW

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,566
    You are a brainwashed functional idiot, in truther, birther, black helicopter territory. Change the channel NOW LOL.

9. Grampa Murked U

Grampa Murked U Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,733
    Alright genius exactly what law is Cain in violation of? List the charges he has been charged with for me please.

Ps. I probably won't be back to check in because your a complete idiot and you CAN'T answer the questions.

10. Lakhota

Lakhota Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,909
    Cain just lacks those good old "Kansas family values"...