Cain and taxes.

I sincerely doubt that Cain's cancer prevented him from settling his tax debt:

-- Even a stage four victim undergoing chemotherapy is not necessarily incapacitated (though many are, of course).

-- Cain appears to have been active from 2006-8.

-- Paying the money would have been financially easy for a person of Cain's resources, and he had a professional accountant working on his behalf if he was unable or unwilling to deal with the matter himself.

That being said, I don't think Cain (or the Georgia Department of Revenue, for that matter) behaved despicably in this matter. He owed taxes, he eventually paid them. There's no evidence that he intended any sort of fraud.

-- Even a stage four victim undergoing chemotherapy is not necessarily incapacitated (though many are, of course).

-- Paying the money would have been financially easy for a person of Cain's resources, and he had a professional accountant working on his behalf if he was unable or unwilling to deal with the matter himself.

That being said, I don't think Cain (or the Georgia Department of Revenue, for that matter) behaved despicably in this matter. He owed taxes, he eventually paid them. There's no evidence that he intended any sort of fraud.

Now explain Geithner whydonchya?

Now explain Geithner whydonchya?
And not to mention that Cain worked for his fortune as any other American posed with oppritunity as he took advantage of that liberty...and able to pay for it.

Could it be that Cain was responsible?

nah---fogettaboutit!

I was just reading an interesting story about Cain and taxes, Herman Cain Hit by Tax Lien - ABC News
Apparently Mr. Cain is better at raising taxes than he is at paying them.
:lol:

this was true of almost every asshole your asshole in chief put into power.. so try again asshole.

why do you have to cuss al the time you cun..... errr..... asswipe? :lol: BTW, whats a "European American"? Is that another way of saying that your white? Why not just put "white" under your username WillowTank?

Last edited:
I was just reading an interesting story about Cain and taxes, Herman Cain Hit by Tax Lien - ABC News

this was true of almost every asshole your asshole in chief put into power.. so try again asshole.

why do you have to cuss al the time you cun..... errr..... asswipe? :lol: BTW, whats a "European American"? Is that another way of saying that your white? Why not just put "white" under your username WillowTank?
Good question.

Good question.

Why do African Americans use that label?

Why do "Hispanic-Americans" use THAT label?

Why do any group of people who insist on hyphenating their racial or ethnic identity when conjoining it with "American" feel obliged to do so?

PERHAPS (I'll be the one to go WAY out on a limb, here) MAYBE, POSSIBLY, Willow was merely making a sardonic observation about that kind of thing?

Just to tweak ASSWIPES as you?:lol:

Forum List

Back