CA lawmakers pass bill allowing free chemical abortions for college students

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(CBN) – California lawmakers passed a bill on Friday forcing all taxpayer-funded universities in the state to offer the “free” chemical abortion pill to students on campus by 2023. The legislation, SB 24, was introduced in December by state Sen. Connie Leyva. It would require student health centers on all University of California and California State University campuses to offer chemical abortions to students up to 10 weeks of pregnancy. CBN News previously reported that the drug Mifepristone/RU-486, which ends the life of the unborn child, and Misoprostol which causes severe cramping, contractions, and bleeding to

CA Lawmakers Pass Bill Allowing 'Free' Chemical Abortions For College Students

At least there won't be any more of you being reproduced, just pay for this bs your self...

(CBN) – California lawmakers passed a bill on Friday forcing all taxpayer-funded universities in the state to offer the “free” chemical abortion pill to students on campus by 2023. The legislation, SB 24, was introduced in December by state Sen. Connie Leyva. It would require student health centers on all University of California and California State University campuses to offer chemical abortions to students up to 10 weeks of pregnancy. CBN News previously reported that the drug Mifepristone/RU-486, which ends the life of the unborn child, and Misoprostol which causes severe cramping, contractions, and bleeding to

CA Lawmakers Pass Bill Allowing 'Free' Chemical Abortions For College Students

At least there won't be any more of you being reproduced, just pay for this bs your self...
Time for Trump to cut all funding to KKKalifornia.

I wish we could sell California to China for Hong Kong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yea thats what we need,China getting a foothold on the continent......
Who do you think is buying up California?

Chinese buyers heavily focused on California real estate: 70 percent of purchases made by Chinese buyers are all cash purchases.

80% Of All New Home Buyers In Irvine Are Chinese
talking about the Chinese military......

I wish we could sell California to China for Hong Kong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yea thats what we need,China getting a foothold on the continent......
Who do you think is buying up California?

Chinese buyers heavily focused on California real estate: 70 percent of purchases made by Chinese buyers are all cash purchases.

80% Of All New Home Buyers In Irvine Are Chinese
I don't know how they are as people, but at least we got one good thing from them. I love their chicken fried rice. :) :) :)

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back