Bye, Bye Ted " The Canadian Anchor Baby " Cruz...

How upset are you with Ted Cruz suspending his Presidential bid?

• Very

• Don't care

• I knew it would happen after the Indiana results!

• I am voting for Gary Johnson...

• Donald Trump is my new Conservative Hero of the moment!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
It has been announced earlier this evening that Ted " He's Nasty " Cruz has suspended his bid to be the Republican Party Nominee for President.

As Cruz voters sit stunned wondering what they will do next I just want to offer my condolences and tell you that you still have Kasich to vote for if you have not voted in this Primary season...

Now for the rest of you please remember the butt hurt that Donald " I will build that wall " Trump gave to Ted " No one likes him " Cruz and the very colorful debates between the two of them.

Remember the time when Cruz staff told Carson voters that Carson had dropped out of the Iowa Caucus which allowed Cruz to cheat his way to a win in Iowa.

Remember Ted " I am as American as Cubano Beans and Canadian Bacon " Cruz wonderful idea of selecting Carly " Look at that Face " Fiorinia as his VP candidate in the hope that it would turn the tide in Indiana but instead will go down as one of the most moronic moves in political history.

So as we say goodbye to Ted " I look like Count Sam Dracula " Cruz let not forget him and remember him as the Rick Santorum of the 2016 primary cycle...

802641525fdea4f873d0336503b09356.jpg

John Boehner~ " He's one miserable son of a bitch " ( Describing Ted Cruz )

I am relieved. That part has been so nasty, so now we get a little breather, and then it will get nastier than ever.

It was time. I think alot of his finances dried up too. He was really expected to win this one, after having a double digit lead 30 days ago.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Perhaps one of you conservative clown employers can give Cruz a job and pay him as little as possible. That is if he can pass e-verify.

Forum List

Back