Bye-Bye Bills

3-4 CHI coaches have been taken out by Cutler. To me that is more amazing than anything. Why? Why do they play him? Salary? Owner says you must? Lubby was better than that......shown the door. Fox is using him......to 3 wins? WTH? Bye bye Fox soon?

3-4 CHI coaches have been taken out by Cutler. To me that is more amazing than anything. Why? Why do they play him? Salary? Owner says you must? Lubby was better than that......shown the door. Fox is using him......to 3 wins? WTH? Bye bye Fox soon?
Cutler has ownership by the balls, just as he did in Denver. His way or management hits the highway. Other QBs have been studying his financial tactics.

I called him Mike Turico, a sportscaster I know, on his show when he lambasted Cutler back in 2009 for not answering Denver's owner's phone calls. I told Mike, "When you have Cutler's money and contract, you can tell any boss to flip off." Cutler told the Denver owner that if he caught him in another lie about trading him, he would end the matter right then and there, not talk to the owner (that's why he had an agent), and would be playing for a new team. Guess what?

Year of the Rex(x). Tillerson, Ryan, our own esteemed Rexx..........T-Rex?

NFL has changed so much. Clock runs. Penalties on any play. Passed Rex "run up middle leather helmets" by by. Its' now a 2-score game, get ahead and run out clock. not many plays unless you pass 100%.

For the record, I prefer College rules. It gives a more fair chance to comeback and more exciting. If not for Red-Zone channel, I would be out 100% almost.

Forum List

Back