By train from Vannes in Britanny to Stuttgart in Württemberg

Right now we have arrived at Strasbourg or Straßburg or Schdroosburj.

I am on this train right now.
No time for lenghty details.

Maybe later.

Looking out the window ... I marvel that folks have been fighting over this land since before Christ was born ... out my actual window was unknown to European settlers just 200 years ago ...

Your posts are like a stream of never ending conscious thought , notable for its vacuousness and insipidity . You may quote me when you are gaoled for a long time for incitement to murder .

When you post a topic you need to provide a reference, i.e. pictures, links, something.
The mods frown on people starting threads with a statement and not providing anything that proves the statement.
did not know that.
But if necessary, the IP number will prove that I have indeed passed all those places that i mentioned.

I thought it a good spontaneous idea to talk of all those places.

here is some info now:

Alsace (/ælˈsæs/,[3] US also /ælˈseɪs, ˈælsæs/;[4][5] French: [alzas] (listen); Low Alemannic German/Alsatian: Elsàss [ˈɛlsɑs]; German: Elsass[a] [ˈɛlzas] (listen); Latin: Alsatia) is a cultural region and a territorial collectivity in eastern France, on the west bank of the upper Rhine next to Germany and Switzerland. In January 2023, it had a population of 1,921,014.[2] Alsatian culture is characterized by a blend of Germanic and French influences.[6]

Forum List

Back