By All Means Have Duterte Visit The U.S.

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Sure, he called Obama "the son of a whore" which was true wasn't it? :dunno:

Listen, the guy rolls up on drug dealers and murders them......what's wrong with that? Imagine if we did that in Chicago? Have the vice cops tell various black ops types who FOR SURE are dope peddlers and cap their asses. ONE weekend of that and who is going to be rubbernecking on the street corners Monday night? NObody, that's who. Sure, we got our beloved Constitution and we believe in due process and all that...but hey, we either fight the war on drugs real time, or why bother? He's the same way with radical muslims...murders them, throws them in a ditch...no headlines, no martyrs, adios putas.

Duterte knows what time it is:

Mayor-Rody-Duterte-1.jpg

Listen, the guy rolls up on drug dealers and murders them......what's wrong with that? Imagine if we did that in Chicago? Have the vice cops tell various black ops types who FOR SURE are dope peddlers and cap their asses. ONE weekend of that and who is going to be rubbernecking on the street corners Monday night? NObody, that's who. Sure, we got our beloved Constitution and we believe in due process and all that...but hey, we either fight the war on drugs real time, or why bother? He's the same way with radical muslims...murders them, throws them in a ditch...no headlines, no martyrs, adios putas.

Mayor-Rody-Duterte-1.jpg
I'm sure there are daily flights to the Philippines, if that is how you want to live.

It also appears the scumbag is too busy.
Philippine President Duterte Might Be Too ‘Tied Up’ to Make White House Visit

• Banned
I'm sure there are daily flights to the Philippines, if that is how you want to live.

Miss Poppins....if you lived in a city where gunfire is a common sound most nights, you'd be on my side here. Until then, feel free to play the bleeding heart liberal....just hope nobody you know ends up with a real bleeding heart from a stray round. :slap:

Miss Poppins....if you lived in a city where gunfire is a common sound most nights, you'd be on my side here. Until then, feel free to play the bleeding heart liberal....just hope nobody you know ends up with a real bleeding heart from a stray round. :slap:
A lot of relatives moved out of southern California for that 'hearing gun fire all night long and even in the day time' reason.

Tom, I'm sorry that's what your neighborhood is like. More violence by arming the citizenry and giving them carte blanche is not the answer, though. Hold tight and take care of yourself.

Duterte is about to get charged by the Hague with crimes against humanity.

You have to stoop whale-belly low to support scum like that. Hence, he's Trump's buddy.

Tom, I'm sorry that's what your neighborhood is like. More violence by arming the citizenry and giving them carte blanche is not the answer, though. Hold tight and take care of yourself.
I disagree with you. An in-law used to have an old lady neighbor that would chase the druggies off of her porch with a broom. That was thirty years ago, today's thugs would simply shoot that lil' old lady.

• Banned
I disagree with you. An in-law used to have an old lady neighbor that would chase the druggies off of her porch with a broom. That was thirty years ago, today's thugs would simply shoot that lil' old lady.

And they'd gang-rape her first.

I am sorry for anyone trapped in a neighborhood like that; I know it isn't always as easy as simply moving somewhere else. But this thread is about a piece of shit leader who armed the gangs in his ghettos and gave them permission to kill each other. 6,000 dead without a trial, not even an arrest warrant. Just boom, you're gone. Maybe you were an addict or a dealer, or maybe I just didn't like you. Most low level dealers are addicts working for their fix. Addicts and dealers are better off executed now?
Look, you can call me what you like, but that's not my idea of how to solve any problem.

We got out of west Phoenix after a year.....finally found a buyer and vamoosed. I'm not talking about vigilantes....I'm talking about government-sanctioned assassins....put some FEAR into the equation. A job flipping burgers at McDonalds beats taking a 7.62 round through the chest.

And they'd gang-rape her first.
Yeah, don't forget the rape. That'll scare the Old Lady into shooting every dealer she sees!

I am sorry for anyone trapped in a neighborhood like that; I know it isn't always as easy as simply moving somewhere else. But this thread is about a piece of shit leader who armed the gangs in his ghettos and gave them permission to kill each other. 6,000 dead without a trial, not even an arrest warrant. Just boom, you're gone. Maybe you were an addict or a dealer, or maybe I just didn't like you. Most low level dealers are addicts working for their fix. Addicts and dealers are better off executed now?
Look, you can call me what you like, but that's not my idea of how to solve any problem.

So how do you solve it....with "community organizers"? :lol: It's been going on for 30 years....enough is enough.

We got out of west Phoenix after a year.....finally found a buyer and vamoosed. I'm not talking about vigilantes....I'm talking about government-sanctioned assassins....put some FEAR into the equation. A job flipping burgers at McDonalds beats taking a 7.62 round through the chest.
Tom, we have all we can do to legally execute someone after twenty years of appeals and how many frigs around with drug companies about what to use for lethal injections. Don't get me started on that. But if you're going to propose solutions, they should have some semblance of reality to them. Government sanctioned assassins? Oh my good Christ.

Mayor-Rody-Duterte-1.jpg
It's about North Korea.

I have no reason to call you anything other than naive. That little old lady lived in that house her whole adult life and it wasn't always a bad neighborhood. Immigration and Amnesty let a whole lot more crap into this country. People who have made excuses for those with mental issues and criminal minds that are unwilling to "deal with real life" have made it worse. They turned one of the most beautiful areas in the country into one huge shit-hole slum.

So how do you solve it....with "community organizers"? :lol: It's been going on for 30 years....enough is enough.
I agree. I've got nothing against doing what needs to be done. It will take a lot of different approaches at once. Tough law enforcement AND big investment into those neighborhoods becoming economically self sustaining and stable. Drug addiction springs up like mushrooms among people in poverty. Without that, the gangs would be in another country.

I have no reason to call you anything other than naive. That little old lady lived in that house her whole adult life and it wasn't always a bad neighborhood. Immigration and Amnesty let a whole lot more crap into this country. People who have made excuses for those with mental issues and criminal minds that are unwilling to "deal with real life" have made it worse. They turned one of the most beautiful areas in the country into one huge shit-hole slum.
Are you telling me you agree with Duterte's solution? Yes or No.

Forum List

Back