Buzzfeed caught in huge lie about Notre Dame fire

The mohammedan reaction:

comments.jpg
Like the conservative reaction to the New Zealand massacre. Peas in a pod.

Yes, but..link? Let's compare!

So...how about the fake news that it took firefighters two hours to get there?

Still harping on 1 USMB poster's mistake about that? Really? :aug08_031:

I can explain for him. When you get bitch slapped at the bar and have your beer removed from your hand you hang desperately onto the pop top and pretend it still means something.

:)

Jo

Last edited:
The mohammedan reaction:

comments.jpg

Not exactly peas in a pod. There is a huge fundamental difference between Christianity
and Islam. One teaches the " other cheek"
option as the noble path. The other teaches the death of all non-believers as the noble path.

One may be peas and pods....but the other
is corpses and guts...and that with approval from their holy book.

Jo

The mohammedan reaction:

comments.jpg

Yes, but..link? Let's compare!
Find the threads here about it. Conservative mods banned me for three weeks for attacking conservatives who wished more people had been massacred.

So you have nothing. No content?

Proof or it didn't happen. You made the claim, back it up now. I'd like to do a comparison just for kicks. :) However, I'm not chasing squirrels for info you claimed you had.

Last edited:
The mohammedan reaction:

comments.jpg
That's awful that those dumb ass Muslims were celebrating the destruction.

Most civilized Christians mourned when the radical Islamists blew up;

Here Are the Ancient Sites ISIS Has Damaged and Destroyed

Taliban blow apart 2,000 years of Buddhist history

Likewise, the civilized world would probably mourn the loss off their antiquity sites as well.

It makes me wonder if they would know whether to mourn the loss or cheer at the destruction of the Hagia Sofia? :71:

Hagia Sophia was first an Orthodox Christian Church, then an Ottoman mosque, now a museum. I have visited it. Do you have any thoughts about the Blue Mosque?

Don't you pull this crap on a day of mourning for Christians who have seen Notre Dame go up in flames.I know that rabbis, imams, monks, nuns, and priests know what this day has meant for Christians. Don't use this day of horror for your petty political games.

The mohammedan reaction:

comments.jpg

Likewise, the civilized world would probably mourn the loss off their antiquity sites as well.

It makes me wonder if they would know whether to mourn the loss or cheer at the destruction of the Hagia Sofia? :71:

Hagia Sophia was first an Orthodox Christian Church, then an Ottoman mosque, now a museum. I have visited it. Do you have any thoughts about the Blue Mosque?

Don't you pull this crap on a day of mourning for Christians who have seen Notre Dame go up in flames.I know that rabbis, imams, monks, nuns, and priests know what this day has meant for Christians. Don't use this day of horror for your petty political games.
You're shaming the wrong person sister, I agree with you.

Be loyal to your own culture you idiot.

The mohammedan reaction:

comments.jpg

There is no need to insult me. You don't know me and you don't know to what I am loyal. You also don't have any right to tell me to do anything.

As for you and john wayne, your comments indicate support for some sort of fighting between religions, which history shows us is an utterly ridiculous and dangerous idea. John wayne even posted a drawing of a nuclear bomb exploding on Mecca. Twisted.

The mohammedan reaction:

comments.jpg

There is no need to insult me. You don't know me and you don't know to what I am loyal. You also don't have any right to tell me to do anything.

As for you and john wayne, your comments indicate support for some sort of fighting between religions, which history shows us is an utterly ridiculous and dangerous idea. John wayne even posted a drawing of a nuclear bomb exploding on Mecca. Twisted.
I was pointing out facts about how some Muslims seem to act, and the the wingers started to act the same way. Don't include me in their insanity. You make a very good point there girl. Wayno proved himself no better, thanks.

It is my belief the elites like the plebes of all sects infighting w/ each other. You will get no disagreement with me on that.

The mohammedan reaction:

comments.jpg

I was pointing out facts about how some Muslims seem to act, and the the wingers started to act the same way. Don't include me in their insanity. You make a very good point there girl. Wayno proved himself no better, thanks.

It is my belief the elites like the plebes of all sects infighting w/ each other. You will get no disagreement with me on that.

It's all over but the cryin' once Mecca gets nuked. :abgg2q.jpg:

It's all over but the cryin' once Mecca gets nuked. :abgg2q.jpg:

What makes you think anyone but the anti-Christ would waste the cost of a weapon of mass destruction on an antiquity, a holy relic, and a civilian target?

:eusa_think:

Forum List

Back