Buzzfeed caught in huge lie about Notre Dame fire

• Banned
CHECK THIS OUT BY PAUL WATSON OH MAN THIS IS HEARTBREAKING
D4OMQ4rWAAAJbkQ.jpg:large

Paul Joseph Watson on Twitter

The mohammedan reaction:

comments.jpg
That's awful that those dumb ass Muslims were celebrating the destruction.

Most civilized Christians mourned when the radical Islamists blew up;

Here Are the Ancient Sites ISIS Has Damaged and Destroyed

Taliban blow apart 2,000 years of Buddhist history

Likewise, the civilized world would probably mourn the loss off their antiquity sites as well.

It makes me wonder if they would know whether to mourn the loss or cheer at the destruction of the Hagia Sofia? :71:

The mohammedan reaction:

comments.jpg

Likewise, the civilized world would probably mourn the loss off their antiquity sites as well.

It makes me wonder if they would know whether to mourn the loss or cheer at the destruction of the Hagia Sofia? :71:

It would be a shame if that got destroyed. It really wasn't built by Muslims, they took it over.

The mohammedan reaction:

comments.jpg

When Isreal nukes the Dome in Mecca and destroys the Muslim Myth that it is protected by Allah and therefore indestructible..you can watch them all hang themselves.

Jo

The mohammedan reaction:

comments.jpg

Just to be fair. I think it's safe to say we'd get a much similar reaction to the news of a massive fire at the Hajia Sophia in Istanbul from the other side.

Religious bigotry does tend to turn some people into flapping anuses.

It is always sad to see damage to a historical treasure. But Notre Dame has been burned, damaged, and even neglected into ruin several times before, it will be rebuilt again.

Our physical representations of faith are much more temporary than our own souls.

The mohammedan reaction:

comments.jpg

When Isreal nukes the Dome in Mecca and destroys the Muslim Myth that it is protected by Allah and therefore indestructible..you can watch them all hang themselves.

Jo

Don't forget the cube.

1nuke mecca.gif

The mohammedan reaction:

comments.jpg

Just to be fair. I think it's safe to say we'd get a much similar reaction to the news of a massive fire at the Hajia Sophia in Istanbul from the other side.

It is always sad to see damage to a historical treasure. But Notre Dame has been burned, damaged, and even neglected into ruin several times before, it will be rebuilt again.

Our physical representations of faith are much more temporary than our own souls.

Perhaps....but this kind of Animus outlasts everything I'm afraid

What if prayers just like every other form of electro magnetic wave form simply traveled out into the vast reaches of the cosmos continuing on for thousands or even millions of years....long after the original supplicant was gone and turned to dust? Finally losing energy and form to eventually arrive nowhere and be heard by no one?

Jo

The mohammedan reaction:

comments.jpg

Perhaps....but this kind of Animus outlasts everything I'm afraid

What if prayers just like every other form of electro magnetic wave form simply traveled out into the vast reaches of the cosmos continuing on for thousands or even millions of years....long after the original supplicant was gone and turned to dust? Finally losing energy and form to eventually arrive nowhere and be heard by no one?

Jo

You've been molestered by Uncle Sidney. He kinda brings that stuff out. :rolleyes:

PS: That is not the case.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back