'Buy American' Rule in Stimulus Bill Sparks Protest

Which is exactly what Bush did. And you bitched a blue streak for eight long years. Hypocrite. Thanks...for the memories..

I did? I wasn't online much for the first 6, what trying to get out of homelessness and all. Also I only came here a short while ago, so even if I had the time to bitch about something during those first 6 how would you have known.

What Bush did was handle the problems poorly, making them worse instead of better. What he didn't do was say sorry. Obama may or may not be a good president, we won't know until he does something, but you want to condemn him before he even acts. Bush had a chance and earned the title of "moronic chimp."

Bush has nothing to say "sorry" about. He did what he thought was best. He didn't earn the title of "moronic chimp" that's just something you people of hatred conferred upon him instead of respecting the office and standing with you country.. Now....honey it's my turn. your moronic chimp is at bat. And, I don't like him.
''

LOL ... you think I voted for a Dem ... that'd be just as bad as voting for a Rep. You are slow.

Bush did earn it, because of being a moron. Hid speeches alone make him sound like an illiterate chimp trying to look human and his policies all failed to improve any of our problems, some even made the problems worse. The only good thing about the war is that a lot of straight people or gay people in the closet are getting killed off leaving more room and wealth (what little is left) for the rest of us. Tell me, how good is our economy now? How about health care? Oh and what about education? Really, nothing is better and many things are worse. Bush Jr. had 8 years and failed to get anything done right, that's earning the title. Obama won fair and square, you Bush Jr. defenders kept using that as an excuse to support him well now turn about is fair play, Obama won and deserves your support or do you hate America so much ... :eusa_whistle:

I did? I wasn't online much for the first 6, what trying to get out of homelessness and all. Also I only came here a short while ago, so even if I had the time to bitch about something during those first 6 how would you have known.

What Bush did was handle the problems poorly, making them worse instead of better. What he didn't do was say sorry. Obama may or may not be a good president, we won't know until he does something, but you want to condemn him before he even acts. Bush had a chance and earned the title of "moronic chimp."

Bush has nothing to say "sorry" about. He did what he thought was best. He didn't earn the title of "moronic chimp" that's just something you people of hatred conferred upon him instead of respecting the office and standing with you country.. Now....honey it's my turn. your moronic chimp is at bat. And, I don't like him.
''

LOL ... you think I voted for a Dem ... that'd be just as bad as voting for a Rep. You are slow.

Bush did earn it, because of being a moron. Hid speeches alone make him sound like an illiterate chimp trying to look human and his policies all failed to improve any of our problems, some even made the problems worse. The only good thing about the war is that a lot of straight people or gay people in the closet are getting killed off leaving more room and wealth (what little is left) for the rest of us. Tell me, how good is our economy now? How about health care? Oh and what about education? Really, nothing is better and many things are worse. Bush Jr. had 8 years and failed to get anything done right, that's earning the title. Obama won fair and square, you Bush Jr. defenders kept using that as an excuse to support him well now turn about is fair play, Obama won and deserves your support or do you hate America so much ... :eusa_whistle:

What has he done to deserve our support ?

''

Honestly, nothing yet. I was just using their logic from when Bush Jr. got elected against her. Jr.s supporters kept crying about people saying they didn't like him with the "well he won the election and should be supported, and if you don't support him then you hate America." That was what annoys me the most about Bush Jr. supporters who are now bashing Obama. I personally judge based on actions, Obama hasn't done anything yet and it's too soon to tell what effects his policies or proposed policies will have on our country. I will support or respect him if they help our country, but will think of him the same as I do Bush Jr if he doesn't.

obamalama is pissing off the rest of the world :eek: I thought he was supposed to make them love us. wtf?

U.S. businesses and trading partners are resisting a new "Buy American" provision in the $819 billion economic stimulus package making its way through Congress.

The provision, included in the House bill that passed on Wednesday, generally prohibits the purchase of foreign iron and steel for any stimulus-funded infrastructure project.

The goal is to boost the U.S. iron and steel industries, which have been pummeled by the current recession. Shipments in the steel industry, for example, fell 40 percent last year.

'Buy American' Rule in Stimulus Bill Sparks Protest - Presidential Politics | Political News - FOXNews.com

whatcha gonna do obamalama? make the unions happy? or piss off the rest of the world..???? :lol:

It's about time we had a president that put America FIRST!!!

This is all well and good, as buying American is a wonderful thing. But, given the big picture, I think I'll wait before I begin to sign anyone's praises.

Actually, that's the smartest thing about it all. The intelligent people in the world know that if the American economy fails much of the worlds economy will suffer for it. We need to produce more to make the profits, so spending the money in our own country and making more to export will boost the profits.

Hence the desire to not run the economy into the dirt with a trillion dollars of pork.

''

obamalama didn't win fair and square, Acorn out Acorning around, who know how many people who voted should not have, who knows, the Black Panthers at the polling places intimidating people. Don't tell me bush had a chance, you ilk were throwing eggs on him inauguration day before he even stepped into office. Because of the vile hatred showed by the left toward Bush and Palin and McCain I owe you nothing, I owe obamalama nothing. Let him earn my respect if he can. So far he's not doing much about earning respect putting all the tax evaders he can find into well paying powerfull jobs. Hiring lobbyists.. he tells a lot of lies he does not deserve respect he's not being honest. He will ruin America. I don't support the monument cluster fuck he call a stimulus package. I hope every single Republican votes no.

Honestly, nothing yet. I was just using their logic from when Bush Jr. got elected against her. Jr.s supporters kept crying about people saying they didn't like him with the "well he won the election and should be supported, and if you don't support him then you hate America." That was what annoys me the most about Bush Jr. supporters who are now bashing Obama. I personally judge based on actions, Obama hasn't done anything yet and it's too soon to tell what effects his policies or proposed policies will have on our country. I will support or respect him if they help our country, but will think of him the same as I do Bush Jr if he doesn't.

fair enough, and I can say you hated America you ilk were out in force protesting Bush's inauguration yelling foul names throwing eggs. He did not have the pleasure of getting out to walk,, and your ilk booed him the day he left. If you want respect for your guy you gotta be willing to show some otherwise don't preach to me about respect.

Pander? Pander, you say??? That's what he has done for the last two years anyway. How do you think he got elected? Kitten pull your head out. He's got two choices he can please his union backers all of whom are protectionist to the bone which will piss of the europeans and our other trading partners some of whom need to be jerked up by the hort hairs anyway or he can maintain the status quo which will keep our various trading partners happy but piss of his union boys and girls. He's got no wiggle room on this one.

This article is the only reason i'm perusing the threads today. Honestly, Canadia can suck my dick. It's time for the US to scrap it's participation in the bullshit free trade agreements. When it becomes AGAINST THE FUCKING INTERNATIONAL LAW for an AMERICAN PRESIDENT to endorse buying AMERICAN MADE PRODUCTS then everyone should go find a WSJ loving free marketer and punch them square in the fucking mouth. These things do nothing other than line the pockets of greedy pieces of shit at the top of the heirarchy while everyone the fuck else gets to REMAIN nothing more than "the cost of labor". For real, every time you hear another story about our failing economy go find a fucking WSJ reading bitch and stomp him in his fucking throat.

Yet the only people whom we aren't trading at least even with are the Chinese and Japanese... And without that trade we have with everyone else we would actually be in worse shape than we are.

I totally shocked at the reaction from the left. For eight years the left has been spasin cause Bush made somebody mad.. Not if obamalamadingdong does it,, well then what the hay! they can just get mad.. hypocrite spells :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: hippocrit..

"Sometime this year, taxpayers will receive an Economic
Stimulus Payment. This is a very exciting new program that I
will explain using the Q and A format:

"Q. What is an Economic Stimulus Payment?
"A. It is money that the federal government will send to
taxpayers.

"Q. Where will the government get this money?
"A. From taxpayers.

"Q. So the government is giving me back my own money?
"A. No, they are borrowing it from China. Your children
are expected to repay the Chinese.

"Q. What is the purpose of this payment?
"A. The plan is that you will use the money to purchase
a high-definition TV set, thus stimulating the economy.

"Q. But isn't that stimulating the economy of China?
"A. Shut up."

Below is some helpful advice on how to best help the US
economy by spending your stimulus check wisely:

If you spend that money at Wal-Mart, all the money will
go to China.

If you spend it on gasoline it will go to Hugo Chavez,
the Arabs and Al Queda

If you purchase a computer it will go to Taiwan.

If you purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to
Mexico, Honduras, Chile, and Guatemala.

If you buy a car it will go to Japan and Korea.

If you purchase prescription drugs it will go to India

If you purchase heroin it will go to the Taliban in
Afghanistan

If you give it to a charitable cause, it will go to
Nigeria.

And none of it will help the American economy.

We need to keep that money here in America. You can keep
the money in America by spending it at yard sales, going to
a baseball game, or spend it on prostitutes, beer (domestic
ONLY), or tattoos, since those are the only businesses
still in the US.

:razz:

So" What do he do? Piss off the world? Or kiss the union butts? :lol:

The international community might find that cowboy diplomacy was more profitable to them than Obama love.

You just may be catching on.

Obama is the American President. The world knows this.

They all want us to buy their stuff.

We need to return to the leverage we used to have to cut international deals. Be good to us or we will not allow your products into our country.

That is alot of power in this world and Obama knows cowboy bullshit is all smoke and swagger that gets us killed and drained of treasure.

This article is the only reason i'm perusing the threads today. Honestly, Canadia can suck my dick. It's time for the US to scrap it's participation in the bullshit free trade agreements. When it becomes AGAINST THE FUCKING INTERNATIONAL LAW for an AMERICAN PRESIDENT to endorse buying AMERICAN MADE PRODUCTS then everyone should go find a WSJ loving free marketer and punch them square in the fucking mouth. These things do nothing other than line the pockets of greedy pieces of shit at the top of the heirarchy while everyone the fuck else gets to REMAIN nothing more than "the cost of labor". For real, every time you hear another story about our failing economy go find a fucking WSJ reading bitch and stomp him in his fucking throat.

WOW. You need to get on some anti-depressants fast.

For real, every time you hear another story about our failing economy go find a fucking WSJ reading bitch and stomp him in his fucking throat.

I used to read the WSJ every day.

Know the enemy and all that.

As far as NEWS goes, WSJ was about the last truly honest paper in America.

Their editorial department is rife with NEO CONS, of course.

Why?

Well it speaks to those people who think America needs to be turned into a third world shithole so that they can live like kings with most people lviving like peasnts who have to bow down that THANK THEM for allowing us to work for them.

No, I am not kidding.

We read the musings of such human excrement here on this board almost daily, don't we?

Last edited:

WOW. You need to get on some anti-depressants fast.

here is a quarter... go buy a Chinese slave to give a damn about your opinion.

:thup:

Forum List

Back