Buttigieg Says Democrats Are Having A Hard Time Campaigning Because They’ve Been Too Successful

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

This is beyond ridiculous. Its one giant lie.

These bills led to the problematic economy.

“I do think we run the risk — because there have been so many accomplishments — right, the CHIPS Act which is bringing manufacturing back to the United States, the PACT Act, getting veterans the benefits they deserve, of course the infrastructure bill, the Inflation Reduction Act, on top of that American Rescue plan … in some ways having achieved so much legislatively makes it hard to talk about it all at once because there are just so many accomplishments.”

giphy.gif
spit-take-laughing.gif

My stomach turns every time I see a Maggie Hassan ad, claiming her opponent, Bolduc has removed abortion rights in NH.

I do not think the Mayor is stupid, I think he is a corrupt shill for the existing global power structure.
I would be inclined to agree with you if not for the fact that he was a terrible mayor in South Bend, Indiana.
He had issues fixing the pot holes, and now he's head of transportation?
He IS stupid.

“I do think we run the risk — because there have been so many accomplishments — right, the CHIPS Act which is bringing manufacturing back to the United States, the PACT Act, getting veterans the benefits they deserve, of course the infrastructure bill, the Inflation Reduction Act, on top of that American Rescue plan … in some ways having achieved so much legislatively makes it hard to talk about it all at once because there are just so many accomplishments.”
Pete really knows how to put lipstick on his favorite pig, doesn't he? I generally have no big problem with politician exaggerating and pointing to the thing they think people want to or need to hear, but there are friggin limits.

I would be inclined to agree with you if not for the fact that he was a terrible mayor in South Bend, Indiana.
He had issues fixing the pot holes, and now he's head of transportation?
He IS stupid.

No fucking way will I defend that piece of shit.

I concede! :)

when destroying a country is the objective, he's spot on.

I was wondering who does old Nazi Porklosi's makeup!!!!
Your characterization aside, but to speak to your question, though not answer it, it has to be somebody other than her. They kept showing her on the J6 replays this weekend. I was struck by how shaky she appeared. She has been effective at her job whether we all like it or not, but she looked shaky enough to be a danger to herself with an eyeliner pencil or mascara, as she could put an eye out. I do not know if there is some medical condition other than age and if that is it, I am not anti-old people and don't want my brethren PM'ing me about conduct unbecoming a mod. I was just struck by how shaky she was. I'm not exactly a spring chicken myself.

Butt Boy meant that China is thrilled with how successful Biden has been implementing Xi Jinping's priorities.

This is what happens when you let a dude pop your chute and take too many head hits to the bed headboard

Well we know he is the catcher because he is way too much of a weak willed spineless coward pussy to ever be the pitcher. All he can ever do is whine like a bitch.

He is always the one to get fucked at home so when he goes to the office he fucks America as a way to compensate.

Forum List

Back