Butthurt 3rd partiers. STFU

As I recall you lost in 2010 and America sent a congress to stop your commie march and all Maobama does is cry how he can't get anything past the congress.

Why aren't you tilling him to shut the fuck up and deal with the people sent there to do a job, instead of doing all the finger pointing. :cool:

As you recall? You just joined and we're on the same team moron.

Negged for being an idiot

She didn't agree with your OP, so clearly you must be a dem :D

First and foremost I'm not a she, and if the op was more clear and the poster wasn't raving like a commiecrat there wouldn't have been any confusion. There are new folks joining every day and they don't take the time to review all the previous post. You have to post like your speaking to a new audience every time, because you most likely are.

Yes, many difference on the window dressing items. The core of it is identical.

Nonsense

Life is a core issue

Raising my kids without govt interference is a core issue

Not using our energy sources is a core issue

Cutting back on govt is a core issue

Just because one or two people don't follow those principles doesn't mean the PARTY doesn't still stand for them

Lolz… Gramps man, sometimes you show just how little you actually know about anything in politics. Hey gramps, list us some programs Republicans cut. Funny how Reps do the DoEducation, MC part D, homeland security… You know what, why bother, you can’t hear anything anyways…

Keep crying.

I don't think there are many who think both parties are the same.

There are plenty who find both undeserving of a vote, but that's a different matter.

I agree with you in one respect, but disagree in another. I think both parties are pretty much similar in that they are run by corrupt individuals who have two things in common greed and the thirst for power. The goal of both parties is the suppression of our rights.

Immie

Okay, Avorysuds, I need to know why there's a penguin on the Libertarian emblem.

A while back a chick in the party said we needed an animal mascot, she made the penguin.

It was pretty funny because some of her reasons were:

Liberty is cool. Penguins symbolize cool.
Penguins are friendly. They're natural icebreakers. They're also used to cold receptions.
Penguins are cute. Their playful antics are a picture of freedom.
Penguins are perfectly adapted to their environment. They thrive on one of the planet's harshest continents – Antarctica.
Penguins are black and white; there's no gray area.

About The Liberty Penguin

Tell me that's not bad fucking ass?

In this election you could say "Penguins were left out in the cold again!" Hahaha.

Last edited:

I don't think there are many who think both parties are the same.

There are plenty who find both undeserving of a vote, but that's a different matter.

I agree with you in one respect, but disagree in another. I think both parties are pretty much similar in that they are run by corrupt individuals who have two things in common greed and the thirst for power. The goal of both parties is the suppression of our rights.

Immie

Yeah, I think there are two elements at work here, their behaviors and their agendas. In terms of behavior I'd agree they both piss me off in very similar ways. But I think they have two very different views of America.

If a voter really doesn't want either "major" candidate, I'm not sure how that helps Romney. It's not like I'm pulling myself away from him just to make a freakin' point. I have strong and intractable differences with both "major" parties, and that's it.

It hurts Romney because, specifically for this election, those people are would be Romney supporters. The last poll I saw said something like 3 to 1 would support the republican nominee if they weren't supporting a 3rd party candidate.

Last edited:

If a voter really doesn't want either "major" candidate, I'm not sure how that helps Romney. It's not like I'm pulling myself away from him just to make a freakin' point. I have strong and intractable differences with both "major" parties, and that's it.

It hurts Romney because, specifically for this election, those people are would be Romney supporters. The last poll I saw said something like 3 to 1 would support Romney if they weren't supporting a 3rd party candidate.

Yeah, I can see that. So that makes me wonder how many of those people will change their minds in the voting booth and vote for Romney because of their feelings about Obama.

It hurts Romney because, specifically for this election, those people are would be Romney supporters. The last poll I saw said something like 3 to 1 would support the republican nominee if they weren't supporting a 3rd party candidate.
Bullshit.

My vote belongs to me, not the remocrats and depublicans.

Christ can you guys read?!?!

I never said to vote for anyone! Or not to for that matter

Then suck up your arrogant attitude and stop bitching that people support someone else other than the progressive shit fucker you support. We’re allowed to talk about people we support, we’re allowed to bitch about other candidates and make fun of their mindless lemming supporters, just as you are allowed to do.

You claim you’re not telling anyone who they can or can’t vote for but you make it clear if they are not talking about Obama or Mitt you don’t wana hear their voice… And you don't like hearing people bitch because it very well might cost your party the election, So get fucked, dude.

Last edited:

It hurts Romney because, specifically for this election, those people are would be Romney supporters. The last poll I saw said something like 3 to 1 would support Romney if they weren't supporting a 3rd party candidate.

Yeah, I can see that. So that makes me wonder how many of those people will change their minds in the voting booth and vote for Romney because of their feelings about Obama.

I think it depends. I'm sure more right leaning independents in swing states will feel a greater obligation to vote for Romney.

Most the people who support someone like Ron Paul or Gary Johnson do so not on a whim... These are people that are severally disenfranchised with Republicans mainly and sometimes from Democrats. Point is, people voting for Gary or Paul are doing so for very personal reasons, not because some white trash slogan like "if you vote for Gary/Paul you helped elect Obama!!!" makes them feel guilty... In fact that chit pisses most of us off.

I think it depends. I'm sure more right leaning independents in swing states will feel a greater obligation to vote for Romney.
Not in my part of Iowa. It's why Romney is trying to get Gary off the ballot.

Most the people who support someone like Ron Paul or Gary Johnson do so not on a whim... These are people that are severally disenfranchised with Republicans mainly and sometimes from Democrats. Point is, people voting for Gary or Paul are doing so for very personal reasons, not because some white trash slogan like "if you vote for Gary/Paul you helped elect Obama!!!" makes them feel guilty... In fact that chit pisses most of us off.

Aka crybabies who are incapable of influencing their own representatives so instead support some nobody who has a 0 chance of winning. Meanwhile they will cry and cry about the establishment never realizing it's pointless because they bitch to the wrong people.

But hey, your shit don't stink right? Fuck you

I am so fucking sick of hearing how the Gop and the Dems are the same. Maybe on a rare issue they find consensus. Just take your sore asses and find some preparation h and go fucking rub your wounds.

If the candidates you supported weren't partially insane they would garner more support. You also do them no favors by running around with your pants down spouting off like a spoiled fucking 9 year old.

YOU FUCKING LOST, DEAL WITH IT LIKE AN ADULT

:eusa_boohoo:

I'm sick of hearing how Romney's going to win in a landslide, how Obama's going to win in a landslide, how much Paul Ryan loves Ayn Rand, etc... etc... However, I realize that this is a politics message board, and one shouldn't be surprised when people talk politics here. If you don't like what people are saying the ignore button's in the same place it's always been.

Not in my part of Iowa. It's why Romney is trying to get Gary off the ballot.

Well personally, I plan to vote Johnson in Ohio as well, even if I have to write him in to do it, and I don't really care that's its a swing state.

Aka crybabies who are incapable of influencing their own representatives
*blink*blink*

My representatives were sent to the RNC, and then not allowed to represent me. Fuck me? No... I don't think so gramps... Fuck you. And fuck the party you rode in on.

*ponders*

It's time to dance.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljPFZrRD3J8]The Rubberbandits - Horse Outside - YouTube[/ame]

I don't understand why Republicans keep trying to browbeat the Libertarians. They are only alienating them. Y'all should be sucking up to them. They're your only hope.

Mitts going down in flames.

:)

Let them have their fun, it's far too late for them to play nice now. We know they have nothing but contempt for us.

Yes, many difference on the window dressing items. The core of it is identical.

Nonsense

Life is a core issue

Raising my kids without govt interference is a core issue

Not using our energy sources is a core issue

Cutting back on govt is a core issue

Just because one or two people don't follow those principles doesn't mean the PARTY doesn't still stand for them

And when was the last time anybody in the party did anything about those issues?

Forum List

Back