Buttheaduous Moves

Silly, that only happens on TV.

i wish

Well, then I'm simply not going to ask what would possess you to actually open a hotel door while naked, much less step outside of it. That would likely be far more than my poor brain and imagination should have to tackle in one day.

i'm glad you asked. :eusa_whistle:

basically, i worked about 40 hours straight, had dinner with my client, went to my room, got undressed, went to sleep, woke up to use the bathroom and went in the direction that the bathroom is at home.

unfortunately, at the york plaza in toronto, that direction leads you out the door of your room and into the hallway.

for the record, you can't open a keycard equipped door with a do not disturb sign.:lol:

Well, then I'm simply not going to ask what would possess you to actually open a hotel door while naked, much less step outside of it. That would likely be far more than my poor brain and imagination should have to tackle in one day.

basically, i worked about 40 hours straight, had dinner with my client, went to my room, got undressed, went to sleep, woke up to use the bathroom and went in the direction that the bathroom is at home.

unfortunately, at the york plaza in toronto, that direction leads you out the door of your room and into the hallway.

for the record, you can't open a keycard equipped door with a do not disturb sign.:lol:

OMG!!!! There isn't an emoticon in creation for as hard as I'm laughing...

Well, we all now know del sleeps in the nude!

:razz:

Well, we all now know del sleeps in the nude!

:razz:

not anymore! :lol:

the security guard they sent was at least 7 feet tall.

as he was letting my pathetic naked ass back into my room, he looked at me and said "this happens more than you'd think." then he started laughing at me. can't say i blamed him, either.

Every so often, we all do things that are really just head up our own butts stupid.... well......... :redface:

We had seven inches of snow overnight through today. I went down to my car before so I could go out and pick up some fresh veggies and herbs for the bunny at the produce store. (the bunny was very happy, btw).

But it turns out, when the boy and I went down to the car, I found I left the drivers' side window open.... my drivers' seat, the floorboards and the rear passenger side of the car had snow drifts....

*sigh* I am still being laughed at... we had to use the snow brush to clean out the snow and I ran the seatwarmer to dry out the drivers' side seat.

now THAT is buttheaduous... I don't even remember opening the car window yesterday. ;(

Ah, sorry jillian, but that is funny! {Because everything's ok}

I bet your son is was rolling on the floor laughing like this :rofl: laughing at him mom! I know my daughter would have been, then told all our family and friends what mom did! :redface:

See, you have a good story to tell as time goes by too.

"Remember when it snowed in March of 2009 and mom forgot to roll up her windows.........."

as he was letting my pathetic naked ass back into my room, he looked at me and said "this happens more than you'd think." then he started laughing at me. can't say i blamed him, either.

Well, at least he didn't offer to tuck you in... :eusa_whistle:

Well, at least he didn't offer to tuck you in... :eusa_whistle:

:eek:

the next day, i didn't even remember it happened until i was on the flight home.

Was he pointing too? :eusa_whistle:

:rofl:

One Saturday night I saw some bugs in the office. I decided to close off the office, put towels under the doors and set off a bug bomb. About 30 minutes later, everyone was coughing. We had to stay at a hotel that night.

he would have, but the do not disturb sign came into play.

he would have, but the do not disturb sign came into play.

In more ways than one! :lol:

Every so often, we all do things that are really just head up our own butts stupid.... well......... :redface:

We had seven inches of snow overnight through today. I went down to my car before so I could go out and pick up some fresh veggies and herbs for the bunny at the produce store. (the bunny was very happy, btw).

But it turns out, when the boy and I went down to the car, I found I left the drivers' side window open.... my drivers' seat, the floorboards and the rear passenger side of the car had snow drifts....

*sigh* I am still being laughed at... we had to use the snow brush to clean out the snow and I ran the seatwarmer to dry out the drivers' side seat.

now THAT is buttheaduous... I don't even remember opening the car window yesterday. ;(

Burr!! Good thing the heated seats still work.

*ouch*

hope your butt isn't hurt too bad.

I have a couple of bruises (hip, shoulder, elbow), but I'm mostly happy that NO ONE SAW ME FALL LIKE THAT.

Was scary, too. The thought: "I could break a hip" crossed my mind.

Glad you're ok and that no one was around, the embarassment is always worse than the injury !

not always...i fell and broke my tail bone...i assure you the embarassement was nothing compared to the pain

Tailbone breakage sucks.

Last time we had a lot of snow here my son and his family visited. I spent two days reassuring him I didn't need studded tires, that I had no problem getting around. The last day of his visit, I hopped into my car, he was on the porch, I whipped onto the street and slid right into a snow bank.

He had to push me out in his slippers.

Mothers are made to entertain their sons. It's a fact of life...

And Catz, I'm riding my horse again after about 8 years of no riding and considerable weight gain....be thankful you were in a private bath when you made an ass of yourself. Everytime I try to clamor aboard my poor Arab I have about 30 people watching, as the location of my pasture and barn is NOT private, and in fact centrally located enough to act as a sort of rural-ass YouTube for all of the people in my town.

Ouch, Allie. I miss riding. i used to rodeo all through elementary, middle and high school.

I did a couple of buttheadous things this week. First, I set a fire in my kitchen on Monday night by leaving a pot on the stove when we went to pick up my daughter at school. I came home to find my microwave totally destroyed from the heat below it, and the house was full of smoke. We opened all the doors and windows, and turned on the ceiling fans, and then evacuated to Chili's for dinner.

Last night, I bought the parts to fix the toilet in my bathroom, and broke the valve that controls the water, deluging my bathroom in an inch of water.

This week has SUCKED, HARD.

If it'll make you feel better, I witnessed an even bigger boneheaded bad weather move once. Back when I was living in Austin TX, they had what was dubbed "the ice storm of the century" or something like that. Being from New England I got quite a kick out of seeing how helpless everybody seemed. The whole city shut down. To me it was nothing I hadn't seen and dealt with every year, multiple times. Anyway, my next door neighbor thought he could thaw the ice off his windshield by pouring boiling water over it. I hope I don't have to explain to you what happened next. :lol:

If it'll make you feel better, I witnessed an even bigger boneheaded bad weather move once. Back when I was living in Austin TX, they had what was dubbed "the ice storm of the century" or something like that. Being from New England I got quite a kick out of seeing how helpless everybody seemed. The whole city shut down. To me it was nothing I hadn't seen and dealt with every year, multiple times. Anyway, my next door neighbor thought he could thaw the ice off his windshield by pouring boiling water over it. I hope I don't have to explain to you what happened next. :lol:

it's cool watching safety glass explode i bet.

Forum List

Back