Buttheaduous Moves

jillian

Princess
Apr 4, 2006
The Other Side of Paradise
Every so often, we all do things that are really just head up our own butts stupid.... well......... :redface:

We had seven inches of snow overnight through today. I went down to my car before so I could go out and pick up some fresh veggies and herbs for the bunny at the produce store. (the bunny was very happy, btw).

But it turns out, when the boy and I went down to the car, I found I left the drivers' side window open.... my drivers' seat, the floorboards and the rear passenger side of the car had snow drifts....

*sigh* I am still being laughed at... we had to use the snow brush to clean out the snow and I ran the seatwarmer to dry out the drivers' side seat.

now THAT is buttheaduous... I don't even remember opening the car window yesterday. ;(

Aw, that sucks. I hope you don't get mildew, that would be adding insult to injury. :(

:eusa_snooty: i never do anything stupid like that.....

except, last night, when it was snowing...the tv began to go in and out..so i went outside and cleaned off the dish and all...the little receiver thing very carefully...as not to move it...i was all proud of myself..the tv got better after that....until this morning when i realized i had cleaned the dish for the net.

:eek: :(

hopefully you got it all out while the snow was still relatively dry and powdery....

We had seven inches of snow overnight through today. I went down to my car before so I could go out and pick up some fresh veggies and herbs for the bunny at the produce store. (the bunny was very happy, btw).

But it turns out, when the boy and I went down to the car, I found I left the drivers' side window open.... my drivers' seat, the floorboards and the rear passenger side of the car had snow drifts....

*sigh* I am still being laughed at... we had to use the snow brush to clean out the snow and I ran the seatwarmer to dry out the drivers' side seat.

now THAT is buttheaduous... I don't even remember opening the car window yesterday. ;(

I picked up the bath mat outside of my shower on Saturday, thinking I'd throw it in the wash. Then, took a shower, and left a big puddle of water. I thought to myself, "Don't slip."

Then, left the room. When I came back in, I totally forgot about the water and promptly fell on my ass on the slick tile floor.

I think I got it all. lol..... and hubby says that despite my buttheaduous move, no permanent damage and it's mostly dried out b/c when we did finally go out the heat was on and dried it.

lol... I have two more years on the lease... I'm just glad I didn't blow out the electrical system. :eek:

:eusa_snooty: i never do anything stupid like that.....

except, last night, when it was snowing...the tv began to go in and out..so i went outside and cleaned off the dish and all...the little receiver thing very carefully...as not to move it...i was all proud of myself..the tv got better after that....until this morning when i realized i had cleaned the dish for the net.

lol.... thanks for that!

I picked up the bath mat outside of my shower on Saturday, thinking I'd throw it in the wash. Then, took a shower, and left a big puddle of water. I thought to myself, "Don't slip."

Then, left the room. When I came back in, I totally forgot about the water and promptly fell on my ass on the slick tile floor.

*ouch*

hope your butt isn't hurt too bad.

I think I got it all. lol..... and hubby says that despite my buttheaduous move, no permanent damage and it's mostly dried out b/c when we did finally go out the heat was on and dried it.

lol... I have two more years on the lease... I'm just glad I didn't blow out the electrical system. :eek:

With that comes the power to control the weather.

Have a family picnic coming up you don't want to attend? Leave your car windows open. It WILL rain, and rain hard. Guaranteed.

Trust me. It works.

Have a family picnic coming up you don't want to attend? Leave your car windows open. It WILL rain, and rain hard. Guaranteed.

Trust me. It works.

lol...never thought about that. a trick to remember. this is the first time i ever had anything like this happen. and we KNEW it was going to snow like crazy....

Is it possible that changes in barometric pressure addle the brain?

Trust me. It works.

leaving the top down on your convertible has the same effect. boy, did ythat suck and i *knew* it was going to rain, got distracted-then i heard the thunder. barrel of laughs that was. :lol:

Trust me. It works.

leaving the top down on your convertible has the same effect. boy, did ythat suck and i *knew* it was going to rain, got distracted-then i heard the thunder. barrel of laughs that was. :lol:

**points and laughs loudly**

Trust me. It works.

sounds like it was a joy and a half :doubt:

Trust me. It works.

You ran the 40 yard dash in 4.3 seconds that day .... :lol:

Trust me. It works.

**points and laughs loudly**

no, that was the time i locked myself out of hotel room in toronto, naked.

:lol:

Forum List

Back