“But the thing about being a role model — people watch what you do to see if it lines up with what you say!” - Vice President Kamala Harris

Most of the time nobody on the planet can understand what she is saying, makes it hard to understand what she is doing. Aside from the bang up job at the border and efforts in Ukraine. Those are truly accomplishments only a liberal could appreciate.

Most of the time nobody on the planet can understand what she is saying, makes it hard to understand what she is doing. Aside from the bang up job at the border and efforts in Ukraine. Those are truly accomplishments only a liberal could appreciate.
She's so freaking dumb the only thing I can figure is she literally banged her way through college and then up the ranks of the Democratic Party.

Well to be fair, she is a role model for cocksuckers. Not every cocksucker gets to be the Vice President some day.

Maybe she could host a forum for women with oral fixations, and give them a few pointers.

You're only saying that because she sucked a penis to gain her upward trajectory on the political spectrum.

You clearly despise women of color, bigot.

You're only saying that because she sucked a penis to gain her upward trajectory on the political spectrum.

You clearly despise women of color, bigot.

No, I love black women. I've actually helped a few of them climb the ladder of suckcess, back in the day.

It strikes me you are very naughty boys . Please contain your testosterone urges in front of well brought up ladies .

That's just it. People are stupid. They find someone to have as a role model who isn't really a role model. How many damned people looked up to Hillary as a role model (just because she was a woman) and how many people looked up to George Floyd as a role model, even though he was a criminal? Harris fits into this same category. She's a role model just because she is a black woman, even though she is totally incompetent. Then we have these people who grow up wanting to be just like their role models and we wonder why society is so fucked up.

Forum List

Back