But Sweden has gun control...and their gun control laws don't work? But......how is this possible?

Which manufacturers, for which firearms?
The last handgun I bought came from the manufacturer with 5x15rd magazines.
I was talking about rifles. Not handguns. I've got 5 rounders from a couple Rugers and an FN. And then there are shotties too.

We have gun control....felons and the dangerously mentally ill can't have guns.......and if you use a gun for a crime, you are arrested....

We have all the gun control we need to stop gun crime...the problem is that once the cops arrest a criminal, the democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians release them.......often the most violent gun offenders with multiple felonies for gun crimes.
You gun banners

You mean besides having fully automatic military rifles in a large number of their homes?

You have to get past that before you talk about anything else..........
They dont get to have ammo for those guns anymore

Gang shootings in Sweden....yes.....Sweden, home of the Swedish Bikini Team.....are seeing an increase in gang shootings.......largely due to immigrant gangs.....

But...we here in the U.S. are told, constantly, that Europe controls guns.......

Not so much.....

And the original source for the story...for those leftists about to bitch about Breitbart.....

Appelgren noted that many of the killings are linked to criminal gang activity and revenge disputes between gang members. “There are still very violent conflicts and spirals where revenge begets revenge. The very first crime of trying to kill someone creates this spiral of violence,” he said.

In recent years, Swedish police have managed to get scores of gang members off the streets of cities like Malmö, largely thanks to the hacking of the encrypted messaging app EncroChat, which was widely used by organized criminals across the country. ‘Europe.
----
However, according to Appelgren, gang members who were taken off the streets have been replaced by younger gang members who are just as willing to use guns.

Can any of you anti-gun fascists explain how it is that young Swedes are getting guns that are illegal for them to own, let alone carry?
Idiot thread. Just a stupid, overly general argument that no laws work. Stupid thread for stupid people.

So, there no real standard magazine size for 'civilian' rifles.
If that's how you want to see it. But I'm going to continue to argue that according to the 2nd Amendment we have the right to own, posses and train with the technology of the day that any light infantry ought to use. Today that means semi-automatic pistols, rifles and shotguns with high capacity magazines. Fair enough?

It's not an inaccurate term. High capacity infers a greater number.

It is a lie….when the left uses it, they tell uninformed Americans, in the same breath…….no one needs a one hundred round drum……llland then, when those same Americans nod their heads….the anti-gun fanatics push to ban 15-19 round magazines knowing that that will make guns who use those magazines illegal until someone makes new magazines for those guns……

That is why you are wrong

It is a lie….when the left uses it, they tell uninformed Americans, in the same breath…….no one needs a one hundred round drum……llland then, when those same Americans nod their heads….the anti-gun fanatics push to ban 15-19 round magazines knowing that that will make guns who use those magazines illegal until someone makes new magazines for those guns……

That is why you are wrong
I don't care if it is a lie or not. I'm leaning into it. I'm calling it out implicitly as a protected right. What better way for me to make myself clear about what I believe is protected than to call it a high capacity magazine.

What? 5 rounds is not a standard magazine…….
I believe for most state laws it is for hunting. Just like shotguns have magazine limits too. My point is that there are no limits as it is high capacity that is a protected right. Lean into it.

Forum List

Back