but, I thought shootings like this didn't happen in Britain..right?

OldSchool schools the twit 2aguy.

What is the murder rate Britain?

He can't school anyone...he is a twit....

again.....show how gun control laws in Britain or France keep criminals from getting guns when they want them...you can't, because they don't.....France was the most visible example of this as they have extreme gun control laws, far more extreme than ours and their criminals get all the guns they want.....just look at Paris....and this story shows the same thing in Britain...

The difference is that European criminals don't murder as often....access to guns is not the issue....and it doesn't keep them from using guns to murder people...they use guns to murder when they decide to use them....

Yes, you are a twit.

The laws do work. A criminal has to work hard to get a gun in England.

That is why the rates are so low.

You have failed to show why that correlation is not right. You have not and you will not be able to do so.

So...a mother in Britain opens her front door and two men just shoot her and her young son......

but....they have gun control in Britain...right?

And this sort of gun violence doesn't happen in Britain because they got rid of their guns and have extreme gun control laws..right?

I found this at extranosalley today and followed the link...

7-year-old boy asks Santa to 'help police catch the men who hurt me' after he is shot

A seven-year-old boy has asked Father Christmas to help police catch “the men who hurt him” after he and his mother were shot on their doorstep in Manchester.

Christian Hickey and his mother Jayne, 30, were attacked after opening the door of their Salford home on 12 October to two men. Christian was shot in the leg and Mrs Hickey was shot twice.

7cd9e5060124ff9e917c2a1a01240777.jpg

Forum List

Back