But fox isn't racist

Still didn't say or mean ******.......Please play again........

Didn't 'say' or 'mean'. You have got to right on one of those two. Then again, maybe not. What she didn't mean was to say it on national TV. Probably won't have if she hadn't joked so much about it in the powder room that morning.
You have video from the powder room? Suppose this happened instead, to a reporter at MSNBC. I'd bet lunch that you would be defending it as a slip of the tongue.

Have a video? I was there. Like many other posters on this board I also cross dress you know. :wtf: (I had better go find my first cup of coffee. My C-SPAN coffee mug came in the mail yesterday. :D)

You obviously didn't see that lashing I gave MSNBC the first of the month.

Didn't 'say' or 'mean'. You have got to right on one of those two. Then again, maybe not. What she didn't mean was to say it on national TV. Probably won't have if she hadn't joked so much about it in the powder room that morning.
You have video from the powder room? Suppose this happened instead, to a reporter at MSNBC. I'd bet lunch that you would be defending it as a slip of the tongue.

Have a video? I was there. Like many other posters on this board I also cross dress you know. :wtf: (I had better go find my first cup of coffee. My C-SPAN coffee mug came in the mail yesterday. :D)

Nope, I don't pay that much attention to you.

Nope, I don't pay that much attention to you.

Well you are now and that makes me so happy. :thanks: I hope you feel the same way. (I had better see what kind of coffee bean I am using.)

Who cares if she used the word ****** even the ******* call each other ****** or nigga, or Homey, or brother or motherfucker,or bro or a host of other things --get over it even Obama calls the first lady the first hoe. Wonder what he calls his kids??? you guess, I would never use children politically---think Obama ever called someone ******??

Oh where is that biggest troll/loser/douche thread...this fucker wins.:lol:

Oh but not the one about the sandy hook babies not really being dead?

You know the one where right wingers here went on about dragging the parents of bullet ridden babies inbto the street and accusing them of being traitors?

I agree that this women merely had a slip of the tongue.

You on the right will NEVER do the same in return for a left leaning mistake

You know the one where right wingers here went on about dragging the parents of bullet ridden babies inbto the street and accusing them of being traitors?

And we should take your word for it because you are unfailing in your honesty?

Fuck you!

This is a new low in the art of scraping the bottom of the barrel. Childish too.

Let's criticize when criticism is deserved. Giggling over a simple verbal stumble isn't one of those times. If we're going to pick apart every errant syllable that falls out of a mouth with a logo on it, we have no credibility to criticize anything.

Last edited:
Oh what bullshit. She stuttered saying inaugural.

Jesus Chris, lighten up. You people are always pointing your finger at everyone else when you're the ones who are so obsessed with what color everyone is. Really Dudley, even for your stupid trolling ass this is weak.

I have a very difficult time finding sympathy for a group of people who call each other "******" on a regular basis and then have a stroke if a white person uses the word.

Jesus Chris, lighten up. You people are always pointing your finger at everyone else when you're the ones who are so obsessed with what color everyone is. Really Dudley, even for your stupid trolling ass this is weak.

I have a very difficult time finding sympathy for a group of people who call each other "******" on a regular basis and then have a stroke if a white person uses the word.

That is the thing though. It is a well known fact that a white person is not allowed to join in with the brothers and use the word ******. You just don't do it. And especially not on national TV.

That is the thing though. It is a well known fact that a white person is not allowed to join in with the brothers and use the word ******. You just don't do it. And especially not on national TV.

well, you won't find me criticizing the woman for referring to the people in the EXACT way they refer to each other, that's so damn hypocritical.

Damn TM and after I agreed with you you whip out that extra broad paintbrush again. Go back to bed and STFU.....

So much for equal rights....

Just admit it. She fucked up. You can say you don't think it's right. You can say she didn't mean it in a negative way. Just don't try to say she didn't say it. And what does the ethnicity of two at the desk have to do with it?

the troll claimed the fox isn't racist in a mocking manner...

not that hard to figure out

Nope, don't get it. So if you have back anchors you can say ****** on the air?

:rolleyes:....yeah...thats what i meant

if fox is racist, why hire to non white anchors? seriously, the point is quite simple.

Gosh, really?

She flubbed a word.

And nothing about the context of the sentence suggests she was going to say anything else but the word she flubbed.

Fox Reporter Lets N-Word Slip While Saying ?Inauguration? (VIDEO) | Addicting Info

Fox Reporter Lets N-Word Slip While Saying ‘Inauguration’

In a shocking, on-air moment that occurred on January 17, 2013, Fox 5′s DC correspondent, Holly Morris, was discussing the upcoming presidential inauguration and the extravagance of The Willard InterContinental Hotel when she looked straight into the camera and said: “It’s been a key n*gger…inaugural spot for over 150 years.”

And then, she chuckled.

Don't bother saying its not true. There's video.

Scum.

OMG!

And.....I heard she once said pisssgettti instead of spaghetti!

Why....I near got the vapors!!!

Why not??

The blacks always moan about and demand equality. If they can use a word, so can whites. When they use it it's high art, when whites use it it's an insult, or so these pathetic jerks claim, citing ancient history and wrongs that have been corrected long ago.

Besides, it is only a word. Every child in kindergarten knows that sticks and stones can break your bone, but words can never hurt you. Not unless you have a giantific chip on your shoulder, you are oversensitive, unable to face reality and the good Lord was stingy providing you a proper amount of grey matter in your otherwise empty skull.

If Obama issued an executive order that allows free usage of the word ******, he would get everybody's vote for a third term.

Forum List

Back