But fox isn't racist

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Fox Reporter Lets N-Word Slip While Saying ?Inauguration? (VIDEO) | Addicting Info

Fox Reporter Lets N-Word Slip While Saying ‘Inauguration’

In a shocking, on-air moment that occurred on January 17, 2013, Fox 5′s DC correspondent, Holly Morris, was discussing the upcoming presidential inauguration and the extravagance of The Willard InterContinental Hotel when she looked straight into the camera and said: “It’s been a key n*gger…inaugural spot for over 150 years.”

And then, she chuckled.

Don't bother saying its not true. There's video.

Scum.

424062_523597327662137_1773395227_n.jpg

Oh what bullshit. She stuttered saying inaugural.

Jesus Chris, lighten up. You people are always pointing your finger at everyone else when you're the ones who are so obsessed with what color everyone is. Really Dudley, even for your stupid trolling ass this is weak.

Fox Reporter Lets N-Word Slip While Saying ?Inauguration? (VIDEO) | Addicting Info

Fox Reporter Lets N-Word Slip While Saying ‘Inauguration’

In a shocking, on-air moment that occurred on January 17, 2013, Fox 5′s DC correspondent, Holly Morris, was discussing the upcoming presidential inauguration and the extravagance of The Willard InterContinental Hotel when she looked straight into the camera and said: “It’s been a key n*gger…inaugural spot for over 150 years.”

And then, she chuckled.

Don't bother saying its not true. There's video.

Scum.

Let's be real here, truth be known this also applies to the author of the thread: have YOU ever said the “N” word EVER EVER? Not in a million years? What is this thread really about, really? Phony shock that people screw up? Freudian slips? What? This is a silly thread.

I do the same thing. Not with that word but I will intentionally mispronounce a word so many time that when I try to say it the right way I get it wrong.

this is bad trolling...clearly a mispronunciation

and of course the troll doesn't even realize the two on air anchors are not white...ZOMG

I am hopeful that this type of race-baiting will no longer be given any credence after Obama leaves office.

Forum List

Back