Busy today getting a racist sacked.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Yup. They are calling it an investigation but this racist shit will be looking for work before the weekend.

This is the fallout from Englands defeat last night in the Euros. They missed 3 penalties and in a klan wankfest they were missed by black players.

Twitter have deleted thousands of posts and closed hundreds of accounts. But it really isnt enough. Lets ensure that the underclass gets a good fucking kicking.

Yup. They are calling it an investigation but this racist shit will be looking for work before the weekend.

This is the fallout from Englands defeat last night in the Euros. They missed 3 penalties and in a klan wankfest they were missed by black players.

Twitter have deleted thousands of posts and closed hundreds of accounts. But it really isnt enough. Lets ensure that the underclass gets a good fucking kicking.
England lost to Italy but you already know that.

Idiots seriously blame the loss on the color of the players? Again.................Idiots.
Its been egged on by the governments culture wars.

The team were castigated by the tory parrty for taking a knee before games. Then they started winning and the tories jumped on the bandwagon. Now they have been beaten its let all the racist trash off the leash.
Its pretty sickening and reflective of the tory party at the moment. brexit britain.

Ah -- the "underclass".

When have we heard that sort of talk before, eh?
What would you describe these animals as ? I am open to suggestions.
They are certainly not indicative of an entire economic class of people, that's for sure. If they are singling out people based upon color, they are racists.

Those who hold prejudicial views against people based solely upon the color of their skin are racists. You are quite a stupid individual, however, and have expanded your definition to include those who oppose ideology or behavior, and so I take ANY accusation of racism coming from you with a grain of salt.

Ah -- the "underclass".

When have we heard that sort of talk before, eh?
What would you describe these animals as ? I am open to suggestions.
They are certainly not indicative of an entire economic class of people, that's for sure. If they are singling out people based upon color, they are racists.

Those who hold prejudicial views against people based solely upon the color of their skin are racists. You are quite a stupid individual, however, and have expanded your definition to include those who oppose ideology or behavior, and so I take ANY accusation of racism coming from you with a grain of salt.
Not really an answer but Conservtives will do as a description.

Italy stomped you a new mudhole.

Update - Some great news today. Our man has been arrested.

His life is disintegrating every day and I could not be happier. He will soon find that comparing human beings to apes is a bad career move.

These people are not going to change their vile opinions but at least they can be silenced in the public discourse.

Others have also been arrested but sadly none of the ruling Conservative party who egged on this disgusting behaviour.

Twitter have deleted thousands of posts and closed hundreds of accounts. But it really isnt enough. Lets ensure that the underclass gets a good fucking kicking
Okay, they will be identified, all evidence will be gathered about their racist remarks. So, what punishment do you want for them?

Twitter have deleted thousands of posts and closed hundreds of accounts. But it really isnt enough. Lets ensure that the underclass gets a good fucking kicking
Okay, they will be identified, all evidence will be gathered about their racist remarks. So, what punishment do you want for them?
Personally I would like to see them shot. That is unlikely but something in that ballpark would be good.

Personally I would like to see them shot. That is unlikely but something in that ballpark would be good.
Oh, come on. What they can get is banning from social media and some fine. At best.

Oh, come on. What they can get is banning from social media and some fine. At best.
Well you asked what I wanted and not what is likely to happen.
I think a ban and loss of job will happen. Probably a fine. Boris is a racist himself so is unlikely to hold the social media companies to account.

Well you asked what I wanted and not what is likely to happen.
I think a ban and loss of job will happen. Probably a fine. Boris is a racist himself so is unlikely to hold the social media companies to account.
Loss of job? I thought Britain had more strict rules regarding employers and their right on work.

Forum List

Back