BUSTED: MSNBC Race-Baiters Quietly Edit Cheerios Article Smearing Conservatives

It's like a who is who in LOLberal deflection. Rderp, Shallow, TM and RWer all showed up to deflect from the point like it was their J-O-B. Who knows, maybe it is.

Typical liberal tactic seen so many times. Swarm a thread and deflect and troll instead of having a conversation.

Same old same old. It's all they have. And many of the players are pros at it. It's their game.

:lol:

It's like a who is who in LOLberal deflection. Rderp, Shallow, TM and RWer all showed up to deflect from the point like it was their J-O-B. Who knows, maybe it is.

yep, it's that way in every thread
it's getting old

Great comment here on the most recent "MSNBC puts both feet in their mouth and change their socks again" incident.

Whatever the explanation, there’s certainly no excuse. The tweet in question isn’t clever, helpful or fair. It’s a divisive piece of taunting nastiness driven by a worldview that MSNBC personalities have surfaced with great regularity in recent memory, always followed by excellent apologies.

The Cheerios ad and MSNBC?s apologetic pathology

Many have referred to the current occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue as "Kenyan". But not so many as "black". After all, He, Himself, has asserted roots (like in Ireland) which disqualify Him as being truly "black". Of course any who overlooked that should be chastised sharply for calling Him something He claims He is not.

Earlier, this account tweeted an offensive line about the new Cheerios ad. We deeply regret it. It does not reflect the position of msnbc.

Clearly it does. Every talking head they have has gone on some type of yellow journalism/lying rant regarding conservatives. I really do not know why they would even apologize for it now. Spreding political divisiveness for these types of networks isnt new. It's just escalated. Nobody of the conservative influence watches MSNBC anyway. So unless you're a conscience LOLberal (I know, thats kind of an oxymoron) I do not see any point in apologizing. Shit, just look at the MSNBC crowd here at USMB!?

They actually BACK such ludicrous statements about racism.

all those you named, everyone should put them on ignore then we might be able to have a thread run it's course

Many have referred to the current occupant of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue as "Kenyan". But not so many as "black". After all, He, Himself, has asserted roots (like in Ireland) which disqualify Him as being truly "black". Of course any who overlooked that should be chastised sharply for calling Him something He claims He is not.

Hell's bells I've gotten in shit for referring to Obama as bi-racial.

I'm a racist apparently for calling his roots what they are.

What's truly sad about this idiocy that the left has foisted upon us where by any criticism of the President is regarded as a racist attack is that for individuals such as myself they have tainted this aspect of Obama's election to the highest office in the land.

I had truly hoped that by the President being bi racial we could have put all the race baiting behind us.

Instead his Presidency has the race baiters kick into overdrive on super steroids. This will be known as the most divisive Presidency ever in the history of America.

Pity.

I prove with a SCOTUS decision that your party is the racist party.

that means your claims of race baiting are obvious lies

Dear Troll:

If you want to start a thread about race baiting by all means do so. This thread is about MSNBC employees screwing up again. The OP just used the term "race baiting" but the true issue is how MSNBC employees are showing their true colors once again.

They are haters.

Martin Bashir = shitting in Palin's mouth, pissing in her eyes and her mouth, and beating her and rubbing salt in her wounds

Melissa Harris-Perry = mocking Romney's grandchild and Romney's family with her panel

And now this.

They're truly FUBAR'd at MSNBC. Even good Democrats who are a rare breed these days recognize that they are whack jobs at that media outlet.
Get it right td...MHP DID NOT mock Romney's grandchild.

There were panelist on her show that went into a joke about it and she didn't say anything against them. I watched it live and watched it numerous times since then.

In fact, MHP actually said the child was good looking and intimated it would be an interesting thing if that child grew up to marry Kanye's and Kim K's child.

Don't lie.

dimocraps are racists. Always have been, always will be.

MSNBC President Phil Griffin Forced To Apologize Over Race Baiting Tweet, Employee Fired…

Seems like every week someone on MSNBC is forced to apologize, network is a mess.

Via HuffPo:

MSNBC president Phil Griffin has issued an apology for a tweet by the network that outraged conservatives.

MSNBC tweeted Wednesday night, “Maybe the rightwing will hate it, but everyone else will go awww: the adorable new #Cheerios ad w/ biracial family.” The message referred to the backlash against a Cheerios commercial in 2013, and the network apologized for the tweet shortly thereafter.

The tweet had Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus calling on conservatives to boycott MSNBC.

Griffin had his own statement on Thursday:

The tweet last night was outrageous and unacceptable. We immediately acknowledged that it was offensive and wrong, apologized, and deleted it. We have dismissed the person responsible for the tweet.

I personally apologize to Mr. Priebus and to everyone offended. At msnbc we believe in passionate, strong debate about the issues and we invite voices from all sides to participate. That will never change.

Hell's bells I've gotten in shit for referring to Obama as bi-racial.

I'm a racist apparently for calling his roots what they are.

What's truly sad about this idiocy that the left has foisted upon us where by any criticism of the President is regarded as a racist attack is that for individuals such as myself they have tainted this aspect of Obama's election to the highest office in the land.

I had truly hoped that by the President being bi racial we could have put all the race baiting behind us.

Instead his Presidency has the race baiters kick into overdrive on super steroids. This will be known as the most divisive Presidency ever in the history of America.

Pity.

Andrew Johnson's may have been worse. But the current dimocrap scumbag in Office will certainly be considered in the top three.

This station should be SHUNNED...This is the type of hate they make up and spread around about YOU in this country...Let them know you are sick of this and this is what's tearing this country APART
a lot of links, the tweets and video on this at site

SNIP:

Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, January 30, 2014, 3:53 AM
Guest Post by Kristinn Taylor

MSNBC brought upon itself a tsunami-sized response from conservatives Wednesday evening for a Tweet promoting an article at MSNBC.com about the new Cheerios ad set to debut during this weekend’s Super Bowl broadcast.

The MSNBC tweet said, “Maybe the rightwing will hate it, but everyone else will go awww: the adorable new #Cheerios ad w/ biracial family.”
msnbc cheerios

The brief article, credited to Gabriela Resto-Montero, that was being promoted on Twitter began with “The Cheerios family is back.

“The breakfast cereal’s new Super Bowl ad features the same fictional biracial family that sparked a conservative backlash last year.”

cheerios 1

The phrase “sparked a conservative backlash” contained a link to an MSNBC article from last year that mentioned the controversy over the ad, but the article did not report a political bent to the racist comments made about the ad. That article in turn links back to another MSNBC article about the ad controversy that also does not ascribe political motives to the racist attacks.

In other words, Gabriela Resto-Montero and MSNBC made up the alleged ‘conservative’,’ right wing’ racist attack on the Cheerios ad.

After Michelle Malkin went after MSNBC on Twitter, MSNBC.com Executive Editor Richard Wolffe posted a personal apology on Twitter. Wolffe did not apologize for the article that prompted the tweet nor did he mention the edit.

The article was edited so that the word conservative was taken out. The article now reads “…sparked a backlash last year.”
The edit is not mentioned, but the article time stamp notes an update at 9:14 p.m. EST.
cheerios 2

At 10:55 p.m. EST MSNBC apologized on Twitter for the tweet smearing conservatives as racists. MSNBC then announced it would be deleting the offending tweet.

The original language of the MSNBC article was reported at Free Republic at 9:11 p.m. EST, shortly before the article was “updated”.

ALL of it here
BUSTED: MSNBC Race-Baiters Quietly Edit Cheerios Article Smearing Conservatives | The Gateway Pundit

Compared to the garbage from fux, that's pretty harmless and lightweight but,
as usual, the ledt polices itself while the right shoves it down our throats.

All day, every day, fux cranks crank out the lies about President Obama and the Ds but you'll never see them apologize or admit their lies.

That's the difference between right and left.

Jeez, the whole culture over there is rabid and hateful. How many times have they had to apologize now?

No, that's another difference between MSNBC and fux.

During the day, its straight news with many Repubs on. At night, its opinions but still lots of Repubs on.

all those you named, everyone should put them on ignore then we might be able to have a thread run it's course

Yeah, boy that'll show 'em.

How old are you?

Never mind. I think you're old and crotchety and very dumb. Dingbat.

Jeez, the whole culture over there is rabid and hateful. How many times have they had to apologize now?

No, that's another difference between MSNBC and fux.

During the day, its straight news with many Repubs on. At night, its opinions but still lots of Repubs on.

MSNBC? You're saying that MSNBC has "lots of Repubs on" at night?

Compared to what?

Really?

Forum List

Back