BUSTED: MSNBC Race-Baiters Quietly Edit Cheerios Article Smearing Conservatives

Stephanie, If I were you I'd have a MOD change the title to "MSNBC the apologetic network" because every week their apologizing for their racist employees...:eusa_angel:

Fox never apologizes. Not even when Bill O'Reilly said an 11 year old rape victim "had fun".

The boy didn't try to escape because the rapist told the child he would kill the kids parents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stephanie, If I were you I'd have a MOD change the title to "MSNBC the apologetic network" because every week their apologizing for their racist employees...:eusa_angel:

Fox never apologizes. Not even when Bill O'Reilly said an 11 year old rape victim "had fun".

The boy didn't try to escape because the rapist told the child he would kill the kids parents.

O'Reilly is such a fucking moron. He is just divorced from reality so often.

Yeah, gee, I wish Bill could be more grounded like, for example Al Sharpton...

Busted? It's no secret about right wing racism.

You and the folks that thanked your post sound like the type to write such a tweet. This is how you think.

I'm in a bi-racial marriage and yet I supposedly hate them just because I'm considered to be a rightwinger. Actually I keep testing out to be in the middle. I think what is happening is liberals keep drifting further left every day. I suppose everyone on your right appears to be a rightwinger.

Well, O'Reilly is a liberal after all. He's just on a conservative network. My guess is if he were hired by MSNBC everyone would assume he was a lefty.

Jeez, the whole culture over there is rabid and hateful. How many times have they had to apologize now?

No, that's another difference between MSNBC and fux.

During the day, its straight news with many Repubs on. At night, its opinions but still lots of Repubs on.

And you have the NERVE to call others liar!

The ONLY conservative guests who appear semi-regularly - i.e. very seldom - on MSNBC are Mike Schmidt and Michael Steele.

Yeah, such a moron, a self-made millionaire, with the most popular cable show in prime time, several best-selling books (fiction and non-fiction), sold-out live shows and sought-after guest on other talk shows.

Don't you wish you were such a moron?

Boi is a term for ftm transgenders, so only an idiot, like you, would use it for Obama.

I dunno;

gay-obama.jpg

It seems to fit the flouncing fairy* well.

* - Vladimir Putin's pet name for Obama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvp0xxu0OOo

Yeah, such a moron, a self-made millionaire, with the most popular cable show in prime time, several best-selling books (fiction and non-fiction), sold-out live shows and sought-after guest on other talk shows.

Don't you wish you were such a moron?

Not at all. Tells a lot about you that you would idolize someone who did what Bill did to an eleven year old rape victim. If you don't understand why, then you are probably a pretty good Republican.

Forum List

Back