Busted! Mitt Romney’s Secret Twitter Account Discovered – Named “Pierre Delecto”

I've never lived in Utah so I have no comment, nor is it any of my business, though I suppose you could ask the same of the people of Massachusetts.

This thread is entirely ABOUT Twitter. It's right up there in the title. My question on that from the beginning was "so what?". Never did get a rational answer.

From what I've seen, ole mittens is using that account as a shill to support some of his more controversial statements. That's about as dishonest as a politician can get.

I can't tell if that's "dishonest" or not. If such comments represent his opinions, then it isn't.

That's all beside the point though. Is having a Tweeter account somehow illegal? Does it have anything to do with his job? In both cases, no, we already established that. Therefore there is nothing to be "busted" over. And you might wanna check the definition of "shill".

As well, there can be no dispute that an elected Congressional Rep or Senator's job is to represent constituents, not to represent a political party.

That's why the OP ran away. He can't defend his wackadoo thread so he did the courageous thing and ran away, bravely ran away. When rational posters called him out, he very bravely chickened out, brave brave brave brave White MAGA...

So you don't think the folks in Utah have a right to know mittens is creating ghost accounts to pretend he has support, when he may not. We know about this one, are there more, has his staff created similar accounts. It just raises a lot of questions in my mind.

Where in the *FUCK* did I say anybody anywhere "didn't have a right to know" anything at all??

The OP seems to be saying people not on his approved list can't have Tweeter accounts. That's HIS hangup, not mine.

If piddling about worrying about whether somebody a thousand miles away created a Tweeter account is what raises quesitons in your mind, you have my pity.
I'm not sure why this is even a story. Romney may have a list of people he communicates with that he doesn't want under "mitt romney." So what. I don't use my real name here. I don't tweet, but then, my email list is pretty short. LOL

So long as he isn't raising money by selling access (like Hillary or Trump) or forwarding secret attachments (Hillary), who cares?

Nobody except Special Ed uses their real name here.

You're right, it isn't a story. I challenged the OP to show how it is and he ran away. All that remains are ankle-biters pissed off that somebody called out the bullshit, which speaks volumes about their values.

Mittens is a POS. If he was a good person he wouldn't need to defend himself on twitter. People like me would do it for him.

Utah should recall him.

"RINO" huh.

You do know Senators work for their constituents, not a political party ---- right?

In this case Romney represents the citizens of Utah. Not the "Republicans" of Utah, or anywhere else.

You remember Utah? Where Rump couldn't scrape together a majority of the state vote even with an R after his name?

So he's got a Twit account. So what? Does everybody's twit have to submit for your approval before it can be twitted, ya god damned fascist asshole? What are you, some kind of Bowdler? Who the fuck died and appointed you master censor?

And yet he can’t be honest to his own constituents in Utah and goes by an alias to give his real opinions. All because he knows his constituents would kick his ass to the curb if he was honest.

Mittens is a POS. If he was a good person he wouldn't need to defend himself on twitter. People like me would do it for him.

Utah should recall him.
He's solidified himself as a coward the past 24 hours.
And if he voted to convict Trump, he would win reelection in his home state by 40 points instead of only 30.

You think so? Remember that Mr. Romney only was nominated and elected because of Donald J. Trump's endorsement.

How will stabbing someone in the back enhance his electability?

You're the only one I see trying to tie votes to twitter. And why are you so invested in this thread. All that bullshit typing for things I have no interest in. Pierre Delecto, I wonder if he's related to Carlos Danger? LMAO Oh, and while we're getting all off topic, I can't believe the people of Utah allowed Romney to carpet bag them.

I've never lived in Utah so I have no comment, nor is it any of my business, though I suppose you could ask the same of the people of Massachusetts.

This thread is entirely ABOUT Twitter. It's right up there in the title. My question on that from the beginning was "so what?". Never did get a rational answer.

From what I've seen, ole mittens is using that account as a shill to support some of his more controversial statements. That's about as dishonest as a politician can get.

I can't tell if that's "dishonest" or not. If such comments represent his opinions, then it isn't.

That's all beside the point though. Is having a Tweeter account somehow illegal? Does it have anything to do with his job? In both cases, no, we already established that. Therefore there is nothing to be "busted" over. And you might wanna check the definition of "shill".

As well, there can be no dispute that an elected Congressional Rep or Senator's job is to represent constituents, not to represent a political party.

That's why the OP ran away. He can't defend his wackadoo thread so he did the courageous thing and ran away, bravely ran away. When rational posters called him out, he very bravely chickened out, brave brave brave brave White MAGA...

So you don't think the folks in Utah have a right to know mittens is creating ghost accounts to pretend he has support, when he may not. We know about this one, are there more, has his staff created similar accounts. It just raises a lot of questions in my mind.

Where in the *FUCK* did I say anybody anywhere "didn't have a right to know" anything at all??

The OP seems to be saying people not on his approved list can't have Tweeter accounts. That's HIS hangup, not mine.

If piddling about worrying about whether somebody a thousand miles away created a Tweeter account is what raises quesitons in your mind, you have my pity.

Like I said you seem to be really invested in this thread, not to give a crap about it. I don't want to further upset your little snowflake self, so I'll leave you with this. I just saw a report where mittens is advocating things on that account that contradict what he's been saying on the account that bears his name. Carry on, sweet dreams.

Last edited:

If piddling about worrying about whether somebody a thousand miles away created a Tweeter account is what raises questions in your mind, you have my pity.

Like I said you seem to be really invested in this thread, not to give a crap about it. I don't want to further upset your little snowflake self, so I'll leave you with this. I just saw a report where mittens is advocating things on that account that contradict what he's been saying on the account that bears his name. Carry on, sweet dreams.

And as (not "like) I said, there is simply no possible answer to the questions of what this Tweeter account has to do with a Senator's job, NOR how any Congresscritter works for a political party rather than his/her constituents. So those points, made at the outset of this thread, stand untouched because they can't be refuted. As does the shooting down of your suggestion that I said somebody "doesn't have a right to know" something.

Ball game.

Utah should recall him.
And if he voted to convict Trump, he would win reelection in his home state by 40 points instead of only 30.

You think so? Remember that Mr. Romney only was nominated and elected because of Donald J. Trump's endorsement.

Romney is not only a Mormon but has an R after his name. That's more than enough to get elected in Utah.

Although it wasn't enough to get a simple majority of the state's vote for Rump, was it. That's quite an accomplishment, to be listed on a Utah ballot with an R after your name and not win outright. So no, it would appear Romney won his seat in spite of Rump, not because of.

Utah should recall him.

Romney is not only a Mormon but has an R after his name. That's more than enough to get elected in Utah.

Although it wasn't enough to get a simple majority of the state's vote for Rump, was it. That's quite an accomplishment, to be listed on a Utah ballot with an R after your name and not win outright. So no, it would appear Romney won his seat in spite of Rump, not because of.

Actually Romney begged President Trump for his endorsement to the Senate, and earlier in the Trump Adminstration Romney begged to become Secretary of State.

Utah should recall him.

Actually Romney begged President Trump for his endorsement to the Senate, and earlier in the Trump Adminstration Romney begged to become Secretary of State.

Oh I doubt that but then again nobody ever accused Mitt Romney of being the smartest guy in the room.

Oh I doubt that but then again nobody ever accused Mitt Romney of being the smartest guy in the room.

Actually, Romney's attempted ass kissing of his President was documented. Believe me, it didn't work and Trump chose others to serve in his tremendous administration.

Mitt Romney lavishes praise on Trump, whom he once called 'fraud'

If piddling about worrying about whether somebody a thousand miles away created a Tweeter account is what raises questions in your mind, you have my pity.

And as (not "like) I said, there is simply no possible answer to the questions of what this Tweeter account has to do with a Senator's job, NOR how any Congresscritter works for a political party rather than his/her constituents. So those points, made at the outset of this thread, stand untouched because they can't be refuted. As does the shooting down of your suggestion that I said somebody "doesn't have a right to know" something.

Ball game.

Perhaps you should tell your commiecrat brethren they don't work for the party, they ostracized all their independent thinkers and anyone who didn't vote as the leadership demanded. They demand party loyalty over all else.

You are not kidding here at all.

Sen. Romney right now is kissing up to those who accused him of being Literally Hitler, one of the worst people alive in 2012.

A dog abusing, prep school bully who didn't care that he killed the steelworkers wife by denying her health care for cancer. Romney was accused of not paying his taxes by his liberal friends.

Mr. Romney is just not that smart.

Ball game.

Perhaps you should tell your commiecrat brethren they don't work for the party, they ostracized all their independent thinkers and anyone who didn't vote as the leadership demanded. They demand party loyalty over all else.

Sorry, I'm simply not affiliated with any "party". I don't believe in that shit. In a related story I don't believe in Satan either.

NONE of this has jack-all to do with the topic, does it.

Actually, Romney's attempted ass kissing of his President was documented. Believe me, it didn't work and Trump chose others to serve in his tremendous administration.

Mitt Romney lavishes praise on Trump, whom he once called 'fraud'

I see. Well then we can conclude, without a speck of surprise, that a walk though the ocean of Mitt Romney's convictions would scarcely get one's feet wet. Which, we might add, makes him not that different from Rump in the same way.

But again, he is a Mormon with an R after his name, which gave him roughly 63% of the state vote, even if he was a "carpetbagger" (which his predecessor was too), and that's some 18 points higher than Rump could gather in the same state with the same R after his name. Clearly he needed no Rump endorsement.

Roy Moore got one though. How'd that work out?

Last edited:

Ball game.

Sorry, I'm simply not affiliated with any "party". I don't believe in that shit. In a related story I don't believe in Satan either.

Yet you keep bringing it up, go figure. LMAO

Romney admitted he is a PROGRESSIVE and NOT A Republican!....Enjoy...even THEVYOUNG CANNIBALS enjoyed ol' WILLARDS LIE to get elected in good old liberal Massachusetts!

Watch your own video. He says, and I quote, "my views are progressive". Not "a Progressive", which would not only be a noun, but would be some 80 years out of date.

Even the title of your video uses the predidcate adjective, not the noun. And it's in no way mutually exclusive with being a Republican anyway. Having "progressive" views IS NOT A POLITICAL PARTY.

Nevertheless, what does ANY of the above have to do with whether or not Mitt Romney, or anybody else, is permitted to tweet something without the fascist-asshole OP deigning to bestow his imprimatur on it?

It used to not be. But now the dem party is progressive, and that is terrible for the Party.

Ball game.

Yet you keep bringing it up, go figure. LMAO

WRONG. The OP brought it up. Roll tape.

What a complete RINO

That's not only post number one, it's the first four words of it. And I pounced on it immediately. Go ahead, check back.

Forum List

Back