Busted: Florida Democratic Candidate For Governor Caught Cheating During Debate.

What did the candidate herself do wrong exactly?

Someone else put the message on the phone. Someone else showed it to her.

What did the candidate herself do wrong, exactly?

Ok, since nobody can point to anything the candidate did wrong, that would make the thread title a lie.

That would make the author a liar. Again.

Ok, since nobody can point to anything the candidate did wrong, that would make the thread title a lie.

She should have notified CNN herself after she saw the contents of the message. She knew it was cheating.

She should have notified CNN herself after she saw the contents of the message. She knew it was cheating.

Exactly.

Don't blame the OP, blame the internet....it's all over there that Sink was caught cheating....in those very words. So your assumption....as usual is just bogus.

Dem Alex Sink Caught Cheating In FL-GOV Debate
Dem Alex Sink Caught Cheating In FL-GOV Debate (VIDEO) | TPMDC

Please do not confuse the partisans with facts. It makes them grumpy.

Democrats are nothing but cheats. They hire cheats to rig elections for them. This is the same old Democrat way.

Surprised ?????

How the fuck do you think Al Franken won ????

And ACORN has been successfully perpetrating this VOTER FRAUD for at least a decade with the Republicans being helpless because of the ACTUAL CONTROL of the Congress by the Dems. The Dems had the DEM controlled ACORN subsidized with our taxpayers' dollars SINCE ITS INCEPTION !!!!

This ACTUAL CONTROL of the Congress because of the de facto lameducking of Bush because of the phoney IRAQ WAR smear, is UNDERLINED by the fact that while Congress and the Senate were both SUPPOSEDLY in the hands of the Republicans.......ACTUALLY the CORRUPT BWARNEY FWANK and CHRIS DODD were in total control of Fannie & Freddie and were the chief architects of the ensuing disaster.

Another substantiation of the TOTAL CONTROL of Fannie & Freddie is that BOTH their CEOs became the TOP FINANCIAL ADVISORS of the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD OBAMBO......until the spotlight was turned in this embarrassing fact.....then these two Fannie & Freddie CEO ARSEHOLES evporated into the Murky Depths of the FRAUDULENT DEM Financial Heaven.

O for fuck's sake...who's to say she even knew the message contained advice before she read it?

A debate is not a pop quiz, boys. She wasn't caught cheating off some other guy's paper.

Grow up.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think we see who needs to grow up.

Liberals always fight against the obvious.

It's pretty obvious it was a violation. Even the moderators saw it as a violation.

But leave it to liberals to insist nothing wrong happened.

It would only be wrong, if the Republican did it! :eusa_snooty:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am reminded of the wisdom of the Bible "Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone". Can't label the Democrats as 'cheats' when the GOP are equally dirty.

However, unlike Maddie's rather ridiculous stance, I say this individual cheated. That's not the Democrats.... it is ONE Democrat.

At least, one Democrat who's been caught.

And the Republican cheated how? :doubt: :bsflag:

:banana2:

(I put in the last just because I love these new smilies) :D

Last edited:
CNN hosted this Debate and they are now criticizing her for violating the rules the parties agreed to. She did get busted cheating. Nuff said.

O for fuck's sake...who's to say she even knew the message contained advice before she read it?

A debate is not a pop quiz, boys. She wasn't caught cheating off some other guy's paper.

Grow up.

It doesn't matter what the message said, she clearly violated the rules. Now I know you liberals have a different set of rules than the rest of society but that doesn't make it right.

I am reminded of the wisdom of the Bible "Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone". Can't label the Democrats as 'cheats' when the GOP are equally dirty.

However, unlike Maddie's rather ridiculous stance, I say this individual cheated. That's not the Democrats.... it is ONE Democrat.

At least, one Democrat who's been caught.

If I didn't know better I would think you were a liberal. They always point to bad behavior to justify their bad behavior.

Leave it up to a democrat so desperate that cheating is the only option. This clearly shows that democrats will do anything to win. They don't care about the rules and regulations that the debates demand. This clearly shows that these people do not engage in the proper ethics to lead this country. Let’s see if the LIBERAL SOUTH FLORIDA MEDIA will cover this aspect of the story. No matter, when this goes viral, Sink just as well has sunk herself.......lol.

RealClearPolitics - Video - FL Dem Candidate For Governor Caught Breaking Debate Rules

CNN: Alex Sink’s campaign violated rules Monday evening at the CNN/St. Petersburg Times Florida gubernatorial debate when her make-up artist delivered a message during a television break.

Sink, the Democratic nominee, was shown a two-sentence message on a cell phone that offered her advice during the debate. Republican nominee Rick Scott who was sitting next to her in this nationally televised debate, noticed the violation and notified a CNN official, who approached the make-up artist and Sink and confiscated the cell phone.

The message read: “The attorney who [w]on the Sykes suit said alex sink did nothing wrong. Tell not to let him keep talking about her.”

More in link including video of the event.

I would have agreed this was cheating, until Palin and the notes in the hand thing. The far right convinced me that any assistance during an interview or debate only proved you were smart enough to get help.

The rules were clearly laid out by CNN and were agreed to by all parties involved. This woman did violate the rules. Even CNN is criticizing her for this. The Democrats can justify it all they want but cheating is cheating in the end. Shame Shame.

Leave it up to a democrat so desperate that cheating is the only option. This clearly shows that democrats will do anything to win. They don't care about the rules and regulations that the debates demand. This clearly shows that these people do not engage in the proper ethics to lead this country. Let’s see if the LIBERAL SOUTH FLORIDA MEDIA will cover this aspect of the story. No matter, when this goes viral, Sink just as well has sunk herself.......lol.

RealClearPolitics - Video - FL Dem Candidate For Governor Caught Breaking Debate Rules

CNN: Alex Sink’s campaign violated rules Monday evening at the CNN/St. Petersburg Times Florida gubernatorial debate when her make-up artist delivered a message during a television break.

Sink, the Democratic nominee, was shown a two-sentence message on a cell phone that offered her advice during the debate. Republican nominee Rick Scott who was sitting next to her in this nationally televised debate, noticed the violation and notified a CNN official, who approached the make-up artist and Sink and confiscated the cell phone.

The message read: “The attorney who [w]on the Sykes suit said alex sink did nothing wrong. Tell not to let him keep talking about her.”

More in link including video of the event.

I would have agreed this was cheating, until Palin and the notes in the hand thing. The far right convinced me that any assistance during an interview or debate only proved you were smart enough to get help.

Hey stupid, Palin wasn't engaged in a debate, she was giving a speech. And tthere are no rules that states you cannot have notes when giving a speech, no matter what material the note is written on. Wise up!

You'll defend ANY democratic ANYWHERE caught doing ANYTHING, won't you?

As long as there's a D after the name, Captain Fat Fuck Carbineer will swoop in to defend them...

Forum List

Back