Busted: Florida Democratic Candidate For Governor Caught Cheating During Debate.

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Leave it up to a democrat so desperate that cheating is the only option. This clearly shows that democrats will do anything to win. They don't care about the rules and regulations that the debates demand. This clearly shows that these people do not engage in the proper ethics to lead this country. Let’s see if the LIBERAL SOUTH FLORIDA MEDIA will cover this aspect of the story. No matter, when this goes viral, Sink just as well has sunk herself.......lol.

RealClearPolitics - Video - FL Dem Candidate For Governor Caught Breaking Debate Rules

CNN: Alex Sink’s campaign violated rules Monday evening at the CNN/St. Petersburg Times Florida gubernatorial debate when her make-up artist delivered a message during a television break.

Sink, the Democratic nominee, was shown a two-sentence message on a cell phone that offered her advice during the debate. Republican nominee Rick Scott who was sitting next to her in this nationally televised debate, noticed the violation and notified a CNN official, who approached the make-up artist and Sink and confiscated the cell phone.

The message read: “The attorney who [w]on the Sykes suit said alex sink did nothing wrong. Tell not to let him keep talking about her.”

More in link including video of the event.

Last edited:
Democrats are nothing but cheats. They hire cheats to rig elections for them. This is the same old Democrat way.

O for fuck's sake...who's to say she even knew the message contained advice before she read it?

A debate is not a pop quiz, boys. She wasn't caught cheating off some other guy's paper.

Grow up.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
I am reminded of the wisdom of the Bible "Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone". Can't label the Democrats as 'cheats' when the GOP are equally dirty.

However, unlike Maddie's rather ridiculous stance, I say this individual cheated. That's not the Democrats.... it is ONE Democrat.

At least, one Democrat who's been caught.

I am reminded of the wisdom of the Bible "Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone". Can't label the Democrats as 'cheats' when the GOP are equally dirty.

However, unlike Maddie's rather ridiculous stance, I say this individual cheated. That's not the Democrats.... it is ONE Democrat.

True. My remarks stand revised.

So, IYO she is clairvoyent and knew what the text said before reading it?

BTW, good for you for reducing US ArmyRetired's Op from a massive world wide collapse to one incident.

So, IYO she is clairvoyent and knew what the text said before reading it?

BTW, good for you for reducing US ArmyRetired's Op from a massive world wide collapse to one incident.

It doesn't matter whether the make up artist read the text or not. It was a breach of the rules, that's cheating.

I'm not gonna hang the whole party - any more than I would hang the whole GOP - I don't do 'group think', I do 'critical think'.

this is kinda sweet coming from the clones on one who has to write tax cuts on her hand. thanks

What did the candidate herself do wrong exactly?

Someone else put the message on the phone. Someone else showed it to her.

What did the candidate herself do wrong, exactly?

HEY NOW, this will be OK with the left, as long as it WASN'T WRITTEN ON THEIR HAND.:lol:

Last edited:
Well, too bad her people weren't outside beating up women. Then there would be no question, using wingnut logic, that she didn't have anything to do with it.

if this was Rick Scott that cheated it would be blown all over the media...bottom line is this ugly hag cheated.

"The attorney who [w]on the Sykes suit said alex sink did nothing wrong. Tell not to let him keep talking about her.” was the message.

it's funny she says she fired the guy...kudos sink...but the point is you still looked at the message...if you knew outside interference was illegal then you should have turned the message away.

what did she think the makeup artist was going to show her a cell phone ofr...a cool app she downloaded?

what a joke

No, it's not just one democrats, cheating is rampant within the democrat regime, from fraudulent voter registration, to cheating on their taxes and cheating to win elections. I think they are the "party of cheat"

Forum List

Back