Bush's Brain's secret speech at Mittens retreat

Couldn't be too much of a secret if there's a story about it...

And your thread title is a tad disingenuous, don't you think?

Rove's luncheon speech did not appear on the retreat's official agenda because Romney's campaign didn't host it. Instead, the event was hosted by Solamere Capital, a private equity firm founded by Tagg Romney, the candidate's eldest son, and Spencer Zwick, the Romney campaign's chief fundraiser who is often described as Romney's "sixth son."

So, although I am certain that many, if not all, of those who sat to hear Rove speak also attended the Romney campaign retreat, Rove's speech was a seperate event.

I love that Carl Rove. Thanks for the link, Luddly.

I think if you check at Ebay, there's sure to be a toenail uncurler...

:D

Last edited:
Karl Rove Gave Secret Speech Outside Romney Donor Retreat

Makes my skin crawl.

Hope the rw wises up soon.

Your own dumb ass source (HuffPo) says your a liar.

The speech was not part of a Romney event, so the thread title is a lie.
Rove's luncheon speech did not appear on the retreat's official agenda because Romney's campaign didn't host it.

Also, when did 'previously unreported' become 'secret'?
Karl Rove was the featured speaker at a previously unreported luncheon...

dumb ass

Makes my skin crawl.

Rove's luncheon speech did not appear on the retreat's official agenda because Romney's campaign didn't host it.

dumb ass

Arguing the technicality here...

1) It was "outside of Romneys donor retreat" so that part is valid

2) Previously unreported means that no one was told about it ( in the press ) before hand, hence secret

3) Karl Rove is icky ( just saying )

However, the thread title IS incorrect as Rove did not speak AT the Romney event but just OUTSIDE of it.

karl rove gave secret speech outside romney donor retreat

makes my skin crawl.

your own dumb ass source (huffpo) says your a liar.

The speech was not part of a romney event, so the thread title is a lie.
rove's luncheon speech did not appear on the retreat's official agenda because romney's campaign didn't host it.

also, when did 'previously unreported' become 'secret'?
karl rove was the featured speaker at a previously unreported luncheon...

dumb ass

:d

Everything about the Obama administration seems to be secret including his school records and his freaking birth certificate. Why would the left be so concerned about anything Carl Rove had to say?

Everything about the Obama administration seems to be secret including his school records and his freaking birth certificate. Why would the left be so concerned about anything Carl Rove had to say?

Its only secret is you refuse to accept the documents provided as valid. If thats the case, nutters see everything as secret.

Makes my skin crawl.

dumb ass

2) Previously unreported means that no one was told about it ( in the press ) before hand, hence secret

However, the thread title IS incorrect as Rove did not speak AT the Romney event but just OUTSIDE of it.

You've not told me what color hair you have. Why are you keeping that secret? :rolleyes:

So it wasnt a Romney event and it's not secret.

Is it really so difficult to be honest? I'm serious. Why lie about something like this? There is no point. The people who hate Karl Rove who would be influenced by this arent going to be supporting Romney anyway. It's not going to affect Conservatives or Independents. Why lie?

All it does it undermine your credibility with the people you need to persuade. Why do this?

Couldn't be too much of a secret if there's a story about it...

And your thread title is a tad disingenuous, don't you think?

Rove's luncheon speech did not appear on the retreat's official agenda because Romney's campaign didn't host it. Instead, the event was hosted by Solamere Capital, a private equity firm founded by Tagg Romney, the candidate's eldest son, and Spencer Zwick, the Romney campaign's chief fundraiser who is often described as Romney's "sixth son."

So, although I am certain that many, if not all, of those who sat to hear Rove speak also attended the Romney campaign retreat, Rove's speech was a seperate event.

I think poor nuttly's got some substance abuse issues.. he makes no sense whatsoever like EVER.

Makes my skin crawl.

dumb ass

A distinction without a difference.

:lol:

Karl's awesome, he's still giving all the lefties conniption fits years after his guy left the White House.

Forum List

Back