Bush's Book coming out soon. Who will buy it?

article-0-088B1476000005DC-640_468x311_popup-3.jpg

Ohhh man, I'm not really a big fan of autobiographies and I've hardly ever read any, so I probably won't read this one, although I would like to if I had the time.

DID ANYONE ELSE HEAR ABOUT THIS ANECDOTE WITH PUTIN?!!? WHen I read it I found it sooooooooooooooooooooo funny, especially Harper's comment at the end:

Putin to Bush: My dog is 'Bigger, stronger, faster' than yours | FP Passport

Foreign Policy said:
Bush says he had introduced then-Russian President Putin to his Scottish terrier, Barney, on a visit to the U.S. presidential retreat, Camp David.

Putin returned the favor when Bush visited Russia and Putin was giving him a tour of the grounds of his dacha.

"A big black Labrador came charging across the lawn. With a twinkle in his eye, Vladimir said, 'Bigger, stronger, faster than Barney,'" Bush writes. A copy of the book was obtained by Reuters.

Bush says he later told the story to the Canadian prime minister, Stephen Harper, who replied: "You're lucky he only showed you his dog."

HAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deany, if you buy it you can tell everyone you got some Bush this week

Frank bro...........how much fun is it around here this week??

Its like an epic few days of perpetual cow tipping...........nonfcukkingstop. Guess who the cows are???

Your Tidal Wave pics were accurate. It's like God is pumping Nitrous into the atmosphere because I haven't stopped laughing since Tuesday

Forum List

Back