"Bush Wrecked The Economy And Obama Can't Fix It"

racecard.jpg

there is no such thing as the race card.

If you think there is than the best place to check to see if its real is to stick your whole hand up your ass because that is where it originally came from. Some bigot originally pulled it right out of his silly ass.
You're right. Some bigoted leftist came up with it to excuse blacks. And every time you use the tired old "opposition to Obama is due to his race" crap because you can't defend his policies, you play the race card.

You are cordially invited to debate all the people in this thread who haven't made any reference to race. Hope that makes you feel better.

there is no such thing as the race card.

If you think there is than the best place to check to see if its real is to stick your whole hand up your ass because that is where it originally came from. Some bigot originally pulled it right out of his silly ass.
You're right. Some bigoted leftist came up with it to excuse blacks. And every time you use the tired old "opposition to Obama is due to his race" crap because you can't defend his policies, you play the race card.

You are cordially invited to debate all the people in this thread who haven't made any reference to race. Hope that makes you feel better.
I feel great. But in case you haven't noticed, there's been far more Bush-bashing than defense of Obama's policies in this thread.

Furthermore, read what I said:
And every time you use the tired old "opposition to Obama is due to his race" crap because you can't defend his policies, you play the race card.​
Do you see how inappropriate your response is? I'm betting "no".

It still amazes me that so many left wingers are cool with the Kennedy's creating massive wealth through nefarious, immoral & illegal endeavors;

Holy shit. The Kennedy's? Does anything else "amaze" you...?

The Kennedys are the American success story.

Actually, they're an American bootlegging story... thus allowing the elder to rig the election so sonny boy could become President.

And yes, they were quite successful at the above.

It still amazes me that so many left wingers are cool with the Kennedy's creating massive wealth through nefarious, immoral & illegal endeavors;

Holy shit. The Kennedy's? Does anything else "amaze" you...?

The Kennedys are the American success story.

Really? Maybe I should become a drug runner or a bootlegger! Then i can be the next "American success story"

Who knew...

Yes, by all means do. Show us that they are higher than during Reagan.

OMG! Libs are ignorant of recent history. :clap2:

You can't show us that taxes are higher now than during Reagan's presidency, because they aren't.

Stop listening to the radio.

I don't care what grade school you flunked out of, the current top rate of 35% is higher than the top rate of 28% passed while Reagan was in office. :lol:

OMG! Libs are ignorant of recent history. :clap2:

You can't show us that taxes are higher now than during Reagan's presidency, because they aren't.

I don't care what grade school you flunked out of, the current top rate of 35% is higher than the top rate of 28% passed while Reagan was in office. :lol:

So? Most Americans are never even near the top bracket.

You obviously don't know how taxes work.

I feel great. But in case you haven't noticed, there's been far more Bush-bashing than defense of Obama's policies in this thread.

Furthermore, read what I said:
And every time you use the tired old "opposition to Obama is due to his race" crap because you can't defend his policies, you play the race card.​
Do you see how inappropriate your response is? I'm betting "no".

Your only contribution to the thread was to come in and complain about the race card,

which amounts to you playing the 'boohoo someone played the race card' card.

So?......Are you saying as long as it's not your tax bracket, your good with it? :eusa_whistle:

So?......Are you saying as long as it's not your tax bracket, your good with it? :eusa_whistle:

I'm saying that the average American paid more taxes when Reagan was president than they do now.

So?

Enlighten me.

Forum List

Back