Bush to wage ideological campaign

as much as I loved busting on DK for the first pot kettle thing (and Im still laughing) I have to agree wtih the :rolleyes: at Spikes remark.
But then agAIn, I just dont think anymore of Spikes than I do about gum on my shoe - its a minor, temporary annoyance.

However, I respect you, Mr RWA (as you well know) :)

Originally posted by nycflasher
This is a quote from a former governor, but I happen to agree with it.

Their idea of bipartisanship is: we can work together, but only if we get our way.

What does the Democrat view of bipartisanship have to do with anything? This sure isnt the Presidents view. I mean the man let Teddy Kennedy write the education bill (which was what made Teddy's criticisms on Bush's education bill so funny). Heck all the problems with it are the ones the Democrats added to it. So exactly which side is practicing bipartisanship?

KLSuddeth-

Since I have had very nice & thoughtful convos with your hubby, DK- this being after our very heated encounter some weeks ago- I am going to let this one go.

When I speak about "America-hating liberals," I am only speaking about what I believe to be a minority of Democrats. I am not talking about the 70% or 80% of liberals, people whom if I were to sit them down & speak with them would come to the conclusion that they WEREN'T diehard liberals, I am referring to the smaller, more extreme segment, the MoveOn.Org segment. These are the ones who are the vile, disgusting-rhetoric-spewing, violent protesting, SUV-burning, blame-America-first, enemy-loving, traitorous rat bastards. Despite the one really bad night that DK & I shared on this board, I have always seen DK as a very level-headed, thoughtful individual, and someone who loves his country, regardless that I disagree with many of his positions.

Bottom Line-

I regret that you see me as gum on your shoe, but I know that many think otherwise, hence I will keep fighting the good fight.

Take Care,

SPIKES

Since I have had very nice & thoughtful convos with your hubby, DK- this being after our very heated encounter some weeks ago- I am going to let this one go.

Youre going to let this one go? 'let this one go'????
And I am supposed to be....what? grateful? perhaps chastised? ppfffttt. My husband and I are not one in the same. We are individuals that are married. Not one person. So dont bother doing something because of my husband and whatever you think or dont think of him.

Youre probably a nice guy. You just rub me the wrong way.

Originally posted by SPIKESMYGOD
KLSuddeth-

Point well taken.

Hey, it's all cool with me. If liberals didn't hate me, I wouldn't be doing my job.

ignore what I said and read the PM
i was in a pissy mood.
craps to me :poke:

I am referring to the smaller, more extreme segment, the MoveOn.Org segment. These are the ones who are the vile, disgusting-rhetoric-spewing, violent protesting, SUV-burning, blame-America-first, enemy-loving, traitorous rat bastards.
SPIKES

It's a pleasure to meet you too. You don't find anything ironic about condemning rhetoric-spewing in the midst of that little tirade?

"Enemy-loving" eh? It seems I've heard something along those lines before. Something I read somewhere. Now what was that book? I refer you to Matthew 5:38-44

regarding "traitorous rat bastards". I believe you are refering to the two senior white house officials that exposed the undercover identity of CIA agent Valerie Plame in a politically motivated hatched job that Carl Rove described as "fair game."

Originally posted by st8_o_mind
regarding "traitorous rat bastards". I believe you are refering to the two senior white house officials that exposed the undercover identity of CIA agent Valerie Plame in a politically motivated hatched job that Carl Rove described as "fair game."

Actually i think he is talking about a certain Senator who confessed to committing war crimes and lied that his fellow soldiers had committed them as well. As well as his friends who continue to undermine the effort to stabalize Iraq. Rather than criticize, how about they propose a better plan?

Sorry, but EVERYFUC&INGBODY in the Washington "cocktail/inner circle" ALREADY knew who she was & what she did. If they knew, I have a feeling that enemy spies knew. Ya know, like the ones that YOUR party love so much?

FDR/Truman/Hiss/Rosenbergs..........look it up.

Considering Rose Law Firmgate, Filegate, Travelgate, China Findraisergate, Lying to A Grand Jurygate, Whiterwatergate, allowing bin Laden to deliver 9/11 to usgate, I would shut the fu*k up while you're behind, ya poor thing!

I have a feeling that you guys are still pissed off that you couldn't steal Florida, even after THREE attempts- not to mention the LMM/three majors engaging in voter fraud & election rigging.

Don't worry, you'll have your crack at it in 2008. Better get started!

Sorry, but EVERYFUC&INGBODY in the Washington "cocktail/inner circle" ALREADY knew who she was & what she did. If they knew, I have a feeling that enemy spies knew. Ya know, like the ones that YOUR party love so much?

FDR/Truman/Hiss/Rosenbergs..........look it up.

Considering Rose Law Firmgate, Filegate, Travelgate, China Findraisergate, Lying to A Grand Jurygate, Whiterwatergate, allowing bin Laden to deliver 9/11 to usgate, I would shut the fu*k up while you're behind, ya poor thing!

I have a feeling that you guys are still pissed off that you couldn't steal Florida, even after THREE attempts- not to mention the LMM/three majors engaging in voter fraud & election rigging.

Don't worry, you'll have your crack at it in 2008. Better get started!

:clap1: :clap1: :clap1:

Forum List

Back